1.

Sunday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could sense it coming. Just a few more minutes, now. And she was right. Hurried footsteps. Panting. The door burst open and a tall male strolled in. He headed straight for the fridge. She sighed. Her peaceful Sunday morning, once again, ruined.

 

“Changmin, would you please get out?” She tried to ask nicely.

Changmin simply shook his head and continued devouring her food supply like a hungry animal.

“No can do, Sooyoung. We always hang out on Sundays.”

“Wrong. You always barge into my apartment, clean out my food supply and cause a huge mess in my home.”

Breathe in, breathe out, she told herself. She snatched the bowl of cereal that was in his hands and shoved his shoulder.

“Get out," she said through gritted teeth.

Changmin huffed and stubbornly reached into the fridge to pull out some cake. He purposefully ate it right in front of her, making ridiculous facial expressions to highlight how delicious it was. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled. She could not help it that he was the son of her boss. When he first barged into her home, she decided that she would have to be patient to prevent getting fired by his father. She had always endured it. Her mother always told to be nice to people, that they might just to be helpful someday.

 

She blew up.

“Changmin! I don’t care whether your father is my boss anymore, would you please, please give me a break?” Changmin stopped chomping on her spaghetti (but seriously, how much did that guy eat?) and smiled. He walked closer to her and whispered in her ear, “I admire your bravery-” She sighed and finally rejoiced in the thought of getting the obnoxious pig out of her home but it all came crashing down to her when he continued, “-but n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter