Final

Badass Boyfriend

"Stop it!" you shouted as your boyfriend and one of the douchebag started to grabbed each other's collar.

 

 

 

"Tell that stupid to shut the hell up or else..." the guy looked at you mischievously. Without even asking for it, he received a big punch from Mingyu.

 

 

 

"You lay a hand on her, you're dead," Mingyu quickly went to you. The guy wiped off the blood from the corner of his mouth while cursing under his breathe.

 

 

 

"Fine, you won today but not tomorrow," the group of gang went off to somewhere darker.

 

 

 

Mingyu and you quickly leave the place. His arm was wrapped around your waist protectively.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry," he said, looking down. You smiled warmly, telling you're fine.

 

 

 

"I shouldn't be one of them and troubled you. I'm a bad boyfriend," he pouted.

 

 

 

You turned to him, frowning. "No, you're definitely not! Bad? How can you say that after all the things you had done to me which is protecting? I always felt protected around you. You are a great boyfriend. My friends are jealous of me because I have the most amazing boyfriend ever!" you exclaimed, making him blushed.

 

 

 

"Sorry," he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

 

 

"Stop apolagizing. You did nothing wrong," you smiled.

 

 

 

He then hugged you warmly and rested his head on your shoulder.

 

 

 

"Thanks for being the most understanding girlfriend,"

 

 

 

"Thanks for being the most protective boyfriend,"

 

 

 

And you hugged him back.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Are you comfortable with this position?" you asked.

 

 

 

"Not really," he replied.

 

 

 

"Blame yourself for being too tall," you teased and chuckled.

 

 


author's note: here is it! sorry, it's kind of late. and maybe this is a bit shorter? if you like it, subscribe, comment and upvote! :)