Chapter 1

°*+❤♬✩☁✿| Like a Flower...| ✿☁✩♬❤+*°

 

 

 

 

 Chapter 1 Sometimes People are staring

 

 

Actually I haven't planned anything special for that day or for anything out of the ordinary to happen. I was just busy with all the work I had to do. There was the grocery shopping, the house that needed to be cleaned and the homework pilling up on my desk waiting to be done by the end of the day. Once I'd be done with everything on my to do list, I promised myself a nice warm bath and a good book to read, maybe also listen to the new CD my friend Sayuri gave to me last week. What CD you may ask? I think it was from a group called...what was it again? Boys be there? uhh...Boyfriend! Yeah that must be it! I'm actually not really into k- pop like all my friends but i promised to give it a try...at least I hope I'll have some spare time for it...

But for now, I headed down the street on my way to the super market, with my head all aching from the numerous thoughts that crossed my mind all at once. No and as if that wasn't enough already I happend to forget to bring my umbrella with me. I know, not the best day to be all clumsy, but it wasn't my fault! Not really... -

**"Oh _________ please don't forget the milk and the eggs...aaaaand we ran out of strawberries and toilet paper as well...oh and can you check on Grandma? That would be a great help! Be careful dear! And yes I blah blah....", mom continued on and on about what to get and what to do, the moment I went out of my room and at this point I just hurried out of the house... * * - ok maybe it was my own fault...dashing out like that, but never mind that.

The sky was pretty dark and it was actually really cold for an afternoon in spring. I was happy I actually wore a jacket.

After I finally arrived at the nearest supermarket I hastedly entered the building and sighed in relief. Although the aircon was on, it felt alot wamer here than outside. "May I help you miss?", a nice employee asked me out of nowhere, while I was looking around a little bit awkward. "No I'm fine by myself! Thank you very much.", I replied and quickly scaned the shelves for the things I needed. I walked around for a while until only few things were left to collect. "Milk, check. Apple Juice, check. Cheese, check. Carrots and cornflakes, check...hm...what else?...Toilet Paper!"

My head turned to the list in my hand while the other grabed the nearest pack of toiletpaper piled up neatly in front of me. They had these nice flowers printed on them and I actually thougt it was a nice idea of the producer. Flowers always make things look better...even toilet paper! "Now there are only the strawberries left and-", I whispered to myself and was about to continue when my gaze met with another. A boy around my age stared at me in confusion as he held his arm out in my direction. He seemed a little bit shocked. //I must have snatched the pack out of his hand just a second ago! He is pretty handsome too...How embereassing....!//, I thought and slowly handed it back to him, but he didn't seem to care at all as he didn't reply. He only...observed what I was going to do next.

"Oh, I...uhm...sorry...I didn't mean to...sorry!", I stutterd and literally ran to the fruit section of the supermarket, leaving him behind before he could answer. "Why does this always happen to me?? Why why why???", I cried in frustration and took the max size pack of strawberries into my shopping cart. "What should I do? I still need the toilet paper! ...oh well he won't be there 24h a day to buy toilet paper will he?", I mumbled and slowly approached the pyramid of bumf again looking out for the good looking stranger. Actually he wasn't there anymore...as predicted. "Lucky me!", I thought and finally finished purchasing. To bad it started raining.

"...Seriously? Couldn't you wait until I returned home?", I asked, my head up in the skies and frowned. I would not appreciate to get myself a cold from a shoping trip like this. I still had so many things to do...

Then it occured to me. I could simply take the bus home! Genius (actually not). But hey, at least it was something!

The bus came after a few minutes and I happily sat down on an available seat. The vehicle was crowded and smelled like hell but at least I could sit and I was grateful for that especially because of all the bags I had to carry.

My hair got all ruffled from the strong wind and the cold weather before entering the bus and I was busy redoing my hair, until I spotted a certain someone. //Holy...! It's him!// I thought and quickly averted my eyes from him. //Why am I so nervous anyway? It's just that guy from the supermarket! geez why must he be so handsome...this is kind of awkward...I bet he can't even remember me//, I tried not to look at him again, but it actually was hard not to. I actually found myself blushing like an idiot... Luckily a couple of guys decided to stand right between us and gave me the chance to relax...for a while. It seemed like everyone except for him and me exited the bus. //I love you too lady luck.//, I thought sarcastically and sighed. Well it wouldn't hurt to take a quick peek at him. Maybe that'd be my last chance, the stop after this was mine to go.

//It doesn't matter. You won't meet him again anyway...//, I thought and gulped, trying to look up at him,he was sitting right on the other side of the bus. //_________ you can do this!//, i fastend the grip on the bags in my hands and shyly lift my head to look at him just to find him smiling at me sheepishly. "Took you long enough.", he said. The bus stopped. Worst timing ever, because the boy stood up from his seat. A shopping bag in the one hand a piece of paper in the other hand. "See you pretty~.", he said and left the bus. My heart felt like it would stop any time soon. I turned my head to look at him trough the rain soaked window but he was already gone or i simply couldn't see him.

Then again he gave me...a piece of flower printed... toilet paper?? I looked at it with confusion and a reddend face as I read the message he left me. xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx please call me :) ~ Youngmin

THE END

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the first story (✿◠‿◠) Up next will be Kwangmin :) Look forward to it :D

`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*December`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*