chapter 1

You're My Future

Jung's luxury home

all jungs family member gathering in living room , they are cheat each other and joking arround , jessica and krystal and youngest child yoogeun with MR&mr jung's .

"yeobo ..just tell them now ..."

"Now ? yes this the right time ...krystal come here baby .."krystal looks her mother and father with weird ekspression , krystal now something will happened when her parents acts weird .

"tell me now , whats wrong ?"krystal give them cold ekspression , Mr Jung just give krystal smiles , and caressing his daughter .

"you will get married !"

1..2...3...all people just silent because shock with mr jung ...

 

" what? married? are you crazy dad ? " Krystal cant believe what his father tell her.
"yes ! we have agreement with Mr.Kim .."Yunho just give his little daughter his flat
expression
"woahhh nunna will married soon ? poor sica noona "yoogeun give his nunna shock
expression
"why me not sica ..!"krystal yell at her father , yunho give krystal death glare !
"ya lower your voice jung soojung .."Mrs Jung flicks krystal forehead !
"me ? i have kris already baby .."krystal just pouting .
"just exchange , me with kris and you with that boy , ottohke ? "all Jungs family really shock with krystal words , jessica kick krystal legs !
' Yaaa !why you kick me !! aishhh , I hate you alll ! "krystal throw sofa pillow on jessica face
"yaa ! crazyy bicth !"jessica yell at her sister but krystal just leave her family , mr& mrs jung just give them heavy sigh.
"we have 2 daughter , and they are act like gangster "Mr Jung shock his head .
"They are really like you yeobo .."Mrs Jung tease his husband ..
"why me ? I m a good guy you know "Jessica and yoogeun just watching they mom and dad tease each other with blank ekspression .

 

"nunna...we are crazy family .."Yoogeun whisper to his oldest sister , jessica just nodding her head

"better we go geunnie , kajja .."Jessica take his younger brother away from her mom & dad !

 

 

kim's luxury home

kim Jonghyun , Kim Myungsoo & Kim Jongin or people call them "three fabolous brother & three handome brother" Jonghyun he's a famous singer and own his label company , Myungsoo college students and soon to be next continuer Kim's company and maknae of family kim jongin most famous boy in "seoul art school"

 

"Myungsoo..where is he jongin ?"Yeon hee came with a food for her sons , jonghyun just shakes his head while jongin just focus to his games , yeon hee shook his head see her sons

 

"my son ignored his mother oh okay , let me tell yours father to take all..."

"no !!!!"both of them screm at the same times before his mom finished her words , Mrs Kim hold her laugh when see her sons faced .

'what happen here , hey mom , hey jerk .."Myungsoo hugs his mom and punch jongin and jonghyun softly ..

"ya ! bastard ! "jonghyun and jongin kicking his second brother , they are just laughing

"stop stop stop , myungsoo your appa have something to tell you but he's still his office so lets umma tell you now okay .."myungsoo just nodding his head and sit with his brothers

"hm..you know our company have a financial problem .."the three brother looks so shock with his mother words , myungsoo looks so guilty when heard what his mom tell them.

"Mr jung & your appa have a good relation , you know mr jung ? he's from america.."

"I just know his name umma .."Jongin open his mouth

"yes , and your appa decided to .....to.."everyone looks so confused and curious waiting his mom continue his speak , myungsoo hold his mom hand and give his mom signal "just tell it"

 

"I am sorry baby myungie , we decided to make agreement make you married with Jung's daughter .."Myungsoo let of his mom hand , he cant believe what his mom told him !

"umma ...but i have jiyeon ! i just want married with her !"Jonghyun try to calm his brother , while jongin doesnt care whit what his hyung and his mom talking , Mrs kim understand how myungsoo feeling but she dont like myungsoo girlfriend , its not because she is from poor family but something tell her that jiyeon not the right one for his son !

 

"NO argument ! we already decide it ! prepare your self tonight party in choi company !"Jaejoong comeback from his office everyone looks at him with shock face , Kim jaejoong no one can againts what he decided , meanwhile myungsoo looks so sad and confused !