1/1

Suga Sweet

 

You swung your legs back and forth leaning over the edge of the bench. You tried to ease your heartbeat but the queeziness in your stomach wouldn't leave. You managed two deep breathes and shut your eyes to calm yourself. Yoongi was one of the sweetest guys you had ever known, so there wasn't much to be scared of but now you two were going on a date things felt entirely different. 
You chewed on your lower lip peeking down the boardwalk. Still not there. You sighed and stared at your phone incredulously. His last text message still taunting you.
"See you soon ^3^” You chuckled at the emoticon he sent. For a guy who looked like a street thug he was the fluffiest boy you knew. Always sending smiles and whatever else to make you laugh at his text messages. 
"Min Yoongi where the hell are you?" You groaned impatiently crossing your arms across your chest. 
"Right here?" You heard his gentle voice come from behind you. Startled you jumped out of your seat and spun around to face him.When you finally saw his face he was wide eyed and a shocked expression. It took you a few seconds to realize what happened but in your frantic spinning around you knocked an ice cream cone right from his hand and onto his chest. The soft serve vanilla ice cream dripped down his torso. Your mouth gaped wide in a round circle formation as you struggled to conjure up the right words to apologize. 
"I-Yoongi I'm so sorry you just-" Your voice sounded panicked as you fiddled with the edge of your shirt.
"I startled you, I know... It's okay" Yoongi grinned his cheeks piercing into small dimples and his lower lip pouted out just a little bit more. You blushed blowing your hair from your face and looking down at your feet. Stupid me. You kicked a small pebble totally embarrassed by yourself. 
"Well come on, I can always get another one" Yoongi smiled intently and tapped your chin so you would look up. He dabbed some of the icecream from his shirt and flicked it on the tip of your nose. You were about to squirm and slap him playfully for putting the icecream on your face until he leaned forward pecking it with his lips off your nose. You kept your mouth shut, a vibrant flush flourishing on your cheeks. He handed you the remaining ice cream cone and stepped back from you. He said nothing about the gentle peck but instead tugged his t-shirt over his head so the ice cream wouldn't stick to him anymore. 
It took everything in you to not stare at his toned abdomen and chest. Contain yourself, you thought as you stepped closer to his side. You opted to your ice cream before you managed to say something incredibly stupid. Sure you were friends and Yoongi had always been closest to you, but now he liked you and that pressure made you nervous.
"Relax" Yoongi smiled at you like he was reading your mind. You remembered to breathe and let your shoulders loosen up. Yoongi was your friend, a friend who kissed ice cream off your nose. You tried to not remember the cute gesture to avoid the blush returning to your face. 
You both walked side by side up into the small bustling main street on the water. 
Yoongi stepped closer to you and tangled his hand with your intertwining your fingers. You tried to not overreact but deep inside you were squealing like a little school girl. You couldn't help yourself. He was just too sweet and handsome and caring and...well this list could go on for awhile. 
"Do you mind if I hold your hand?" He asked after a couple steps, the smile never left his face as he swung your arm with his. 
"No you can hold my hand" You choked out still a little bit speechless. 
"Good" Yoongi laughed and began to run dragging you up a hill. Where the hell were you going. 
At the top of the hill you could finally see what he was running to show you. A classic carousel spun around its steeple and the music traveled up to your ears. 
"Come on" Yoongi chuckled and the two of you took off down the hill laughing and trying to not trip over your own feet. To Yoongi's displeasure he stumbled and tripped falling forward dragging you with him. You screamed and gasped as the both of you landed in a heap at the base of the hill. You were lucky to have the grass as a cushion...and Yoongi. He held you to his chest tightly. You looked down at him as he tilted his head back desperately trying to catch his breath.
"Yoongi-ah are you okay?" You asked worried, swiping his fringe off his forehead. Without a response he began laughing, his laugh growing until the constrictions in his stomach muscles moved you with his laughing. You couldn't help but laugh with him as bypassers gave you weird looks. You stood up offering your hand to him. With a red face from laughter he grabbed your hand and stood up to wrap his arm around your waist.
"You will always be Yoongi to me, you know that? My silly best friend Yoongi" You laughed and rested your head on his shoulder as you walked towards the carousel. 
"As long as I'm your Yoongi" He kissed your forehead quickly and turned his face away from you. You smiled accepting his sweet gestures and constant pecks.
You both handed your tickets for the carousel ride and walked through the gates grabbing the black and white horses side by side. The ride began and you kept thinking about what Yoongi had said. About being yours. Did you want him to be yours, you wanted him to be your best friend...you wanted him with you. You liked how he held your hand and kissed your forehead. You liked how he smiled at you but could you finally trust someone and give them your heart. 
Yoongi noticed the expression on your face and when the carousel stopped he grabbed your hand once more and walked with you to the boardwalk opposite of where you met him.  
"You have always been my first love" He spoke abprutly, looking you in the eyes, the sun setting over his shoulder. You stared up at him realizing this was his confession, you felt the wariness flow through you. You weren't sure if you were ready to hear his confession yet. 
"And I will love you as a best friend, I will love you as a girlfriend, and I will love you forever... Please un-guard your heart, so I can keep it safe..." He looked at you, his eyes searching for something deep inside you, acceptance, resistance, yearning. He waited. He was your best friend and he was in love with you. He treated you better than anyone ever has, he talked and listened to you. He knew your insecurities and didn't tell you that you were right or wrong, he just knew you. After moments of silence you looked back at him his face full of doubt. You realized you had fallen for your best friend. You had fallen slowly but you had and now he was asking you to submit to his love and let him in...more than before. 
"Yoongi-ah..." His lashes fluttered and locked his eyes with your gaze. 
"I love you" 
He smiled and cupped both sides of your face kissing you passionately on the lips. His full lips applying just the right amount of pressure to make your knees weak. You tossed your arms around his shoulders and leaned into his kiss. The kiss spandex a life time, moments fading into minutes in hours, you didn't know. You felt the pressure lift and everything became serene. This was why you were nervous. You had unresolved feelings for Yoongi and had never once thought twice about. Yet like most things gs Yoongi made you think, he interested you. You should have always known you would fall for the smiling boy with all the questions in the world.
The two of you sat down on a bench, not many words were shared but a few kisses were. You laid your head in his lap as the sun kissed the horizon line. He ran his fingers softly through your hair as time slipped through your hands. Moments like these are not meant to be rushed so you let it rest. 
"I still love you" Yoongi whispered in your ear before pressing his lips to your cheek. 
"I still love you as well." Enjoying the way those words sounded to your ears and how they felt coming from your lips. You grinned ear to ear and let the night finally close. The navy blanket covering the sky and the stars and moon casting shadows of the city. 
 
The moon would die every morning to let the sun live and when the sun rested the moon watched over the sun. The cycle of give and take like the sun and moon exist between lovers confessing and beginning a new path not as two but one. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N
This is my first ever put listed fluff one shot and let me just say fluff is not my strong point. 
I can imagine things so well but horrible at writing it, I hope you all like it though and give me positive feedback to write more one shots for you guys. 
Thanks for reading and remember to PLEASE comment! ^~^
 
~Authornim Skye