Its on Minji

Instagrammed

              THE CONFESSION

        I looked at the intereviewer nervously.

    "Jaybeum what girl group has caught your eye?"  Great here comes the scandals.

    "Lately 2NE1" The interviewer didn't look too supprised but the chic next to me did.

     "So who from 2NE1 has your eye the most?" The whole live audience was anticipating the camera zooming in on me.

       "You want me to just say one?"

       "Yeah"

         "2NE1's Minji"

 Everyone was supprised probably because of how young she was.

       

        The stress was overwhelming me. I loved my fans, but when it came to living up to theyre expectations as well as mine I always over elf. I hoped that soon I would find a happiness other than that of being a lonely star.  In anycase I would show my fans the love I had for them and Hide the pain I had within.

         I went to twitter and looked at the love my fans showed then updated quickly typing in the words, "

tumblr_ltxrzcd6Iz1qbhwtm.jpg

Under stress… I’ll upload it at exactly 10:00~"

 I then put my phone in my pocket, this was going to be a long few weeks and I new it, especially looking around seing all these couples made of my friends and fellow label mates. Sure I could have ck of the thousands of girls in my fan base, but I didn't want just any girl. I walked out of the room and went to the nearest bench to sit and sulk in lonliness. And just as I began to let it fall in to place my phone went off. I checked, it was 'Twitter' someone had posted something new. I checked. The one girl I wanted to have and not let anyone else have. Minzy.

     She had felt w I felt when she

tumblr_ltxrzu8egl1qbhwtm.jpg

keke Fighting ^^ I’m anticipating it!!!

     Of course she would be excited the Lil'Princess of Hip Hop no wonder keke. I quickly typed back my mood lifting.

   

tumblr_ltxs06XexR1qbhwtm.jpg

Thankyou… ㅠㅠ keke

read my post laughing at my silliness and encouraging me.

 

  {A/N; Sorry Im I havent posted in a while but I no longer have internet at home. Keke please forgive authornim :3 Ill work really hard next one is Mexican food resteraunt post... I LOVE YOU READERS and I am sowwy. Oh 2NE1 CRUSH ALBUM... Blown away. SO ANYONE ELSE ING FORMINZY'S SOLO DEBUT??? Anyway please comment you alls favorite 2ne1 song  or your favorite Minzy line <3}