1/1

Secrets

“HEY MIR CONTROL YOUR SNAKE” Joon yelled as he slowly picked up the animal and brought it back to its owner. That boy really needed to learn how to take care of this thing soon; it can’t be crawling all over the place. The two were at the dorm alone, since the others had gone out to get some food, and Joon offered to take care for sick Mir. The boy looked pitiful laying there in bed, and Joon knew how much it pained him to stay still.

“Hyung?” Joon turned towards his voice. “Can we do something? Anything? I’m so bored laying here. I’ll stay warm I promise!” Joon smiled at the younger and told him,

“Sure Mir, bring out your blankets and we can watch a movie, I’ll make you some soup though” He walked out of the room to the kitchen. He wanted Mir to get better soon.  He missed the normally giddy and fun Mir that would be bouncing off the walls. He fixed him some chicken soup and carried it to the boy already on the couch with a smile on his face.

Joon fixed up the movie and sat on the floor in front of his friend. Soon Mir’s legs were on Joon’s shoulders as he got more comfortable and engrossed in the film. Joon was so uncomfortable but he didn’t want to bother the sick maknae, and plus when Joon turned his head to look at the boy he noticed how adorable he was, why disturb him?

Soon the movie was over and Joon heard the soft snores coming from Mir. He carefully picked him up and brought him to bed. He wrapped him up tight in the blankets even though t seemed that his fever had finally gone down. Joon climbed in next to the younger for a nap, but found himself soon distracted instead. The boys eyelashes were trembling as he dreamed and the corners of his mouth were curved upwards.  

Joon thought it was one of the most peaceful and beautiful things he had ever seen. He closed his eyes and sighed. He wished that Mir knew how he cared for him. He opened them again to sneak one last look at the boy before pulling him into his arms and falling asleep in the Youngers bed.

 When Mir awoke he was really hot.  He was sweating and he managed to pull the blanket off of his lower body to cool off. When he realized that someone was in bed with him he slowly spun under the arm to face the company. When he saw Joon’s peaceful face he blushed and buried his face in the pillows. He felt Joons hand clinging to his back and could feel the short breaths leaving Joon’s body. He never knew anything more beautiful.

He pulled himself in and fell back asleep. Hoping that when he woke up the older man would still be holding him.