Girl, I'm falling down my heart is sh-sh-shaking

Shaking heart

Maru, the maknae of c-clown have been adoring his leader's bestfriend, Park Eunji. But little did he know, Park Eunji likes his leader, Barom.

"Noona! Morning!" Maru yelled, running down from the stairs.

Eunji lives in together with c-clown after her return from the states. Since she had no family members in Korea, her bestfriend since she was 4 decide to let her move in with him and his team members. It was at first awkward living in the same house with six popular, good-looking, talented guys but she soon grew to adapt it. She have been living with them for almost 3 years.

"aish, maru! You're so loud!" TK, the charismatic rapper, grumbled while eating his breakfast.

"ah, morning saenggie! Come here and eat your breakfast!" Eunji said to Maru while pulling a chair out for him.

"Gomawo noona! I'll eat well!" He said, smiling then gobble down his food.

"Wow chill there boy!" Barom said to Maru while walking towards the dining table.

"Hey morning sweetie!" Barom said while back hugging Eunji and giving a peck on her cheek.

They're not together, but it is just their way of greeting each other even being just friends. Maru looked up and there was anger fuming inside him. Despite Eunji being 5 years older than him, he still like her more than just a Noona. He simply love the way she treats him, the way she pampers him, the way she cares for him and everything she does to him.

"Maru-ah, ppali ppali! I need to rush down to the ompany!" Barom said, annoyed at the fact that Maru keeps refilling his bowl of food.

"aish, hyung! Chakkamanayo!" He said and quickly gobble down the last bit of his food.

"Annyeong noona! you are the best cook ever!" Maru thanked Eunji for the meal then run to catch up with Barom.

 

In the afternoon, when all the members are still busy with school or work, Eunji was relaxing in her room.

Since she had plugged in her earphones, she couldn't hear that maru had actually got home. 

"Noona! Noona! Noona?" Maru kept yelling the moment he got in the house.

He walked towards Eunji's bedroom then peep through her door. He saw that she was reading a book while having her earphones on.

*No wonder she couldn't hear me... hm this is the right time to confess* he thought to himself.

He slowly walked into the room. Eunji's strong instincts made her look up.

"Ommo Maru ah! You gave me a shock! When did you got home?" She said while placing a hand on her chest, obviously shocked.

"Ah, just a while ago. sorry i gave you a shock noona." Maru said and sat on her table.

"do you wanna eat?" she asked and maru shook his head.

"Is there anything wrong, maru? did something bad happen at school? Someone bullied you maybe?" She asked worriedly, sensing something wrong.

"uh, noona.... i got something to say." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"spit it out." Eunji said while placing her book aside.

there was a silence for awhile then...

 

"Noona, I like you."

again, there was silence when Eunji said

"sorry maru. I can't return your love, i like someone else." She apologised, sadly..

"Is it Barom hyung?" He asked.

Eunji just nod her head.

"Hm, its okay. I knew you see only as a brother. But thank you for taking care of me, Noona.." He said, sounding sad and walked out of the room.

Days after the confession, Maru was no longer the cheery Maru at home. Each time she sees Barom and Eunji having some affection on the couch, he'll find excuses to leave. Sadly for him, no one took notice of that.....

 

 

 

Author's note: Just thought of writing a one-shot cause an idea struck me! sorry its too plain boring and dull! Till the next fic ;)