Date Night Part 1

The Difference Between Then and Now

N/A: WARNING!!!! This chapter is slightly rated M toward the end. So read on at your own risk. There's not that much rated, so that's why I didn't rate the story. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Taec opened the door and helped her buckle her seat belt like a gentleman. He wouldn’t stop talking the whole thirty-minute ride to the hotel about anything he could think. Gui Gui barely said anything during the ride and just listened to Taec’s rumbling. She would occasionally reply to his questions with a quick yes or no, but he would always jump on another subject to talk about. He wasted no time talking from one subject to another. It amused Gui Gui to see Taec ramble on and on about nothing. And she liked it. She liked being in the car with him. She liked hearing him talk. She liked hearing his laugh. She liked how much he talked when he was nervous. She liked how he would always glance her way when he thinks she wasn’t watching. She liked everything about him—but she wasn’t going to tell him that. He wasn’t to know.

 

“Here we are,” Taec said, after a whole five-minute without saying anything, as they arrived at her hotel.

 

Instead of getting out like she should, Gui Gui turned and faced Taec. “Do you still stay here?” she asked curiously.

 

“No,” he replied with a tight smile. “I’m already in enough trouble with the company; I came back to 2PM’s dorm. I’ll be staying there from now on. But I can come visit you often if you want.”

 

“Ah,” she sighed in relief—much to Taec’s disappointment. “It’s okay, I was just wondering. Uhm, I guess I’ll see you tonight?”

 

“Yes!” he smiled widely. “Tonight. You’ll see me tonight. I’ll pick you up at the Arts Center at 9.”

 

“Alright,” she replied. “I’ll see you later then.” She smiled one last time and got out of the car quickly. She waved once more and made her way through the underground parking lot to the elevator.

 

“Yes, you will,” Taec said happily as he watched the elevator closed its door. He waited until the elevator indicated that she had arrived on her floor before making his ways out of the hotel parking lot. He drove a few blocks away from the hotel into the parking lot of 2PM’s current dorm.

 

After his confession during the radio interview, Taec was put into some sort of probation by JY himself. He was allowed only the bare minimum of work he got and was told to stay in his dorm when not working. He knew he wasn’t supposed to get out of the dorm, especially at night. And if he were to break the rule, he would be in so much more trouble with JY. The thought didn’t cross his mind when he made plans to see Gui Gui and frankly he didn’t care much. If he had to retire being an idol, as long as he could see Gui Gui and make her happy, he would do it in a heartbeat. That was what everyone failed to see.

 

Everyone thought the only reason he was being this way to Gui Gui was because he was blinded by her physical transformation. That he regretted not having her since she turned into a y, beautiful woman. That it was all because of her looks. It wasn’t like that for him. He wanted to truly make her happy. He wanted to make her smile just as Arron did. He wanted her to cry and laugh in front of him. He wanted to be the one she tells her secrets to. He wanted her for her. She could go back to the overly cute girl again and he wouldn’t care. He just realized what he lost—what he missed out on—and he was willing to do anything to get her back. He would kill for her, he really would. Just as long as she would stay with him through it all.

 

As he waited for time to go by, Taec slept on the couch in the living room—a cold beer in his hand. Random 2PM members walked in one by one, seeing Taec fast asleep with a can of beer. They all had their own house, but they still visit and sleep in the dorm once in a while. It was their escape from the world more than anything else. Upon seeing Taec and the beer, Wooyoung, who came in a little after three after a fight with his girlfriend, sat on the foot of the couch and drank Taec’s beer. He too fell asleep by the couch. After Wooyoung came Junho with Chansung who were looking to take a quick break before going back to work. Nichkhun came in with Jun.K to spend the night at the dorm. All six of the boys, each with their own worries, slept in the living room like old time. They all knew what Taec was going through and, with all honesty, they were worried about Taec. That’s why these past few weeks they had been spending so many sleepless nights at the dorm together with their best friend, Soju.

 

Jay Park was the last to come to the dorm. He knew Taec’s feelings better than anyone else. He knew what it felt like to be the outsider. He knew what it was like to be the bad guy. He knew what it was like for the people he wanted to be with to ignore him and act like he didn’t even exist. Shamefully, he admitted it. It was true that he had been kicked out of 2PM and that he wasn’t supposed to have any contact with them since he left. But they were not just members, they were brothers. And he had been the one who looked after them for such a long time. He had his own work to do and they made sure they weren’t seen together, but he was still 2PM. And he had to stay to help Taec get his woman back. It was the least he could do.

 

Junho and Chansung eventually left to go back to work leaving behind notes to make sure the rest of the members know they were coming back later that night. The rest of the members started to wake up around six o’clock to fend to their growling stomach. Taec was the only one who still slept at seven o’clock. At around 7:30, Taec’s phone, on the kitchen table, started to ring with Gui Gui and his theme song for We Got Married. Jay got to the phone first, already knowing who it was.

 

“Yeobuseyo?” he greeted into the phone, earning some glances from Wooyoung and Nickhun who were lounging lazily on the couch next to Taec.

 

“Ne,” Gui Gui replied. “Is Taecyeon there? It’s Gui Gui.”

 

“Ah, Gui Gui-ssi,” Jay said happily after slapping Taec’s back to bring him to consciousness. “This is Jay. Taec is asleep right now. Do you want to leave a message?”

 

“Ah, really?” she questioned. “It’s okay, I’ll just call back later.”

 

“Oh, no, no,” he insisted. “It’s really alright. I mean you called him, so you must have something important to tell him. You can tell me what you originally wanted to tell him about, I promise I will deliver the message just as you said it. I’ll even try to mimic your voice if that would make both you and Taec feel better.”

 

“Aihh,” she chuckled. “I guess I could tell you.”

 

“Ohh, you will tell me?” Jay said loudly as he flopped down right on top of Taec, putting the phone next to Taec’s ear.

 

“Ne,” Gui Gui replied, not knowing that her voice was bringing Taec back from dreamland. “I just wanted to tell him that my rehearsal has been canceled for tonight, so I have more free time.”

 

“Oh, really?” Jay pressed on, as the remaining of 2PM, including fresh out of the shower Jun.K, listened in closely. “And why is that that you need to tell him about your rehearsal?”

 

“Uhh,” Gui Gui hesitated. “We were supposed to go watch a movie tonight and he said he was picking me up at the Arts Center after rehearsal. And since rehearsal got canceled, I have some free time, so I was wondering if he wanted to have dinner with me.”

 

“Oooh! Dinner!” Jay screamed as Taec pushed him off of him. “It’s a date then? Are you guys officially a couple? Is it real?”

 

“Or just another crush?” Wooyoung joined in from the couch, earning a punch in the arm from Taec.

 

“Aniyo,” Gui Gui said with a laugh. “We’re just hanging out as friends.”

 

“But you’re sneaking around in the dark,” Jay pointed out. “That’s such a cliché idol date. A midnight movie date. I bet you were planning on wearing a hat and sunglasses.”

 

“Aniyo, Jaebum-ssi,” she insisted. “It’s really not like that.”

 

“If not, then I guess you wouldn’t mind with coming to our dorm for that dinner,” he translated Nichkhun’s awkward gestures. “Most of the members are home, we would be honored to make you dinner. Nichkhun is here too, maybe you guys can give love a try?”

 

Taec smacked Jay’s head and snatched his phone away. “Gui Gui-ya,” he said to the phone just as she was answering Jay’s question.

 

“Oh! It’s about time,” she sighed in relief.

 

“You don’t have to come, you know,” he said.

 

“Yes, you do!” the four boys of 2PM chorused loudly in the back.

 

“I can come,” Gui Gui answered. “I’m nearby anyways.”

 

“You can?” he asked, looking at the rest of the members with panic in his eyes. The member took that as a sign and began to look around their messy dorm. As Taec finished off his conversation with Gui Gui, the boys got to work speed cleaning (stuff everything in the hallway closet).

 

After hanging up, Taec took a quick cold shower and hurriedly got ready. True to her words, in less than fifteen minutes from when they hung up, Gui Gui rang the bell to 2PM’s dorm. Taec ran out of his room in orange jeans and a half-buttoned red and white checkered shirt and red blazer to open the door. Upon seeing Taec’s fashion disaster, Gui Gui couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

 

“What are you wearing?” she laughed aloud.

 

“What?” he asked, laughing along. “This? This is what I wear on a daily basis.”

 

“Right, you do,” she continued to laugh and point.

 

“Okay, enough laughing,” Taec said, pulling Gui Gui inside their apartment.

 

Gui Gui finally stopped laughing and made a point to look in front of her where, behind Taec, four boys stood in single file line with matching clothes. Not one second after she looked up, she began laughing at how uniformed the boys were. Taec looked behind him, curious to what made Gui Gui laughed again, and saw s in black and white tuxedo and dress shoes—except for Jay, who was wearing silver high tops. He looked back at Gui Gui, embarrassed by s and himself.

 

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo,” she greeted as she was finally able to catch her breath.

 

“Ne!” the boys answered military-style. “Annyeonghashipnikka, Gui Gui-nim.” They finished off with a 90 degrees bow.

 

“Ahh, ne,” Gui Gui managed to spit out. She looked at Taec with amusement in his eyes.

 

“I swear I didn’t plan this,” he said, putting his hands up in the air. “It was all them. I didn’t plan this.”

 

“And your clothes?” she asked him.

 

“I have no excuse for my clothes,” he admitted. “I got dressed in a hurry. I messed up my room trying to find something to wear and then you got here, so I just grabbed what I could. I swear, if you have given me more time, I would have dressed better. I promise you, this,” he pointed at himself, “is not what I wanted to look like when I picture going to the movies with you would be.”

 

“Well, I’m glad it’s not,” she chuckled.

 

“Ne,” Jay interrupted their conversation. “Chuiseonghaeyo, but can you please come this way? The food’s getting cold.”

 

“We have food?” Taec questioned as they follow Jay into the small dining room of their apartment. “When did you guys cook?”

 

“We ordered the food,” Wooyoung replied softly. “Hyung, what the hell are you wearing?”

 

“So much for a good start, Teac,” Jun.K whispered.

 

“Ya!” Taec threatened the two quietly.

 

“Mr. Ok,” Jay called out, still in character. “This way, please, sir.” He held a chair for Taec.

 

“Ah, ye,” Taec replied as he took the seat opposite of Gui Gui.

 

“Well, this is interesting,” Gui Gui said as they were presented with take-out Chinese food with wine.

 

“Would you like some wine, Madam?” Nichkhun offered, holding out a bottle of red wine.

 

“We also have Champagne,” Wooyoung said as he appeared next to Nichkhun with a bottle of champagne.

 

“Ah, may I have a glass of the wine, please,” she requested. Wooyoung got out of the way with a frown.

 

“I’ll have the champagne,” Taec said to Wooyoung. Instead of being poured some champagne, Taec was handed the bottle.

 

“Get it yourself,” Wooyoung said in his best satoori earning more laughs from Gui Gui.

 

The two were able to finish their dinner in time to dress Taec and still have time to waste before the moves started. During dinner, Gui Gui couldn’t stop laughing for more than five minutes. In his heart, Taec continued to thank es—his brothers—for helping him make Gui Gui laugh uncontrollably, even though he was embarrassed by them on the outside.

 

“I like your members,” Gui Gui said once they were behind closed door in Taec’s messy room. “They’re really entertaining.”

 

“They’re also really embarrassing,” he laughed.

 

“Aniyo,” she laughed along. “I like them. It reminded me of the time I was in a group.”

 

“Well, then I’m glad.” He sat on his bed, pulling a chair in front of him for Gui Gui. “So, what should I wear, Miss Designer?”

 

Gui Gui smiled and began to rummage through the clothes that were still hanging—barely—in his closet. She pulled out a pair of dark jeans, a white button-up shirt, and a black blazer and presented it to Taec. She sat on the chair as Taec went to the bathroom to change his clothes. He came out shortly after in the process of buttoning his shirt. In a trance, Gui Gui stared at his chest and toned muscles.

 

Looking up, Taec finally realized Gui Gui’s eyes on him. He walked slowly up to her, catching her eyes in his. Once in front of her, hovering over her chair, he looked down to her lips. He bit on his own lips as he put his arms around Gui Gui, hands on the chair. He sat on the bed and pulled the chair closer, wrapping his legs around the leg of the chair making Gui Gui’s legs on his sides. He looked down to her lips again and looked up to her eyes that were begging for him to kiss her. Slowly, he pulled in and touched his lips against Gui Gui’s. She arched her back so that their body would have more contact. Taec took this as a sign and pressed his lips harder against hers.

 

She parted her lips open to let him in as she spread her legs farther so she could scoot onto Taec’s lap. She missed this. The last time and the first time he kissed her against her hotel door wasn’t enough for her. And he left her wanting for more of him. Before they both realized it, Taec’s tongue darted its way in and out of Gui Gui’s mouth and his hands were everywhere under her shirt. He rested one of his hands under her left , pushing it up. And the other roamed her back, pushing her against him even more than she already was.

 

Gui Gui wrapped her legs around Taec’s waist, locking it behind his back to add more friction. In no less than five minutes, she could feel Taec starting to get hard. He started to upward slowly earning slow moans from Gui Gui.

 

“Taec,” Gui Gui gasped as he moved down to her neck. “Wait.” She put her hands on his shoulder, ready to push him away, when he started to on her sensitive skin. “Oh God, Taec,” she whimpered, digging her nails into Taec’s shoulder. “Wait, Taec,” she pushed him away, “seriously stop.”

 

“I’m so sorry,” Taec apologized as Gui Gui got off of him.

 

She stood in front of the bed, her fingers on her swollen lips. Taec hunched forward to hide his . The two stayed like that in silence.

 

“Don’t be,” Gui Gui said into the darkness. “I wanted it as much as you did.”

 

“I still want it,” Taec whispered.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“Nothing,” he replied. “So you wanted it too?” he asked with a smirk.

 

“Yes,” she said softly.

 

“Do you still want to go to the movies?” he asked. “Or do you want to do something else?”

 

“Can we just cuddle?” she asked, taking a seat next to Taec on the bed.

 

“Sure,” he replied. He lied himself down on his side, making room for Gui Gui. She lied down on the bed, not bothering to fix her clothes, and layed her head down onto Taec’s arms. She turned her back against his chest and enjoyed the silence that has taken over.

 

Outside the door, four boys had their ears pressed against it. “Do you hear anything?” Nichkhun asked.

 

“I swear I hear them ,” Wooyoung defended himself.

 

“You’re just messed up, Wooyoung,” Jun.K accused. “I’m not hearing anything.”

 

“Maybe they stopped,” Wooyoung defended still.

 

“Next time, don’t call us for something like this, Woo,” Jay warned. “They’re not doing anything. We wasted our time. In the time we spent with our ears pressed against the door, I could have watched two videos.”

 

“Jay, seriously?” Jun.K crossed his eyes.

 

 

The four boys walked away from the door and into the living room. Except for Jay, who walked on to his room with a pout. Wooyoung wouldn’t stop defending himself to Jun.K and Nichkhun as they sat and played some games together. 

----------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you guys think? ;D LOL

Leave me comments, you guys~

And I will see you next week with more rated scene~ 

(It's what you naaassstiiieeess been wanting, LOL)

Anyways, ta-ta for now~