It's Him......

May I Have This Dance?

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

I hid myself, his myself from the world, the beauty and the beast. No one could reach me, not even my mother. That was me, 2 years ago. Now I'm here, still more or less the same but with Yunho and Jaejoong hyung by my side. The force me to do things I'm not really comfortable with, the first thing they did was to get me to start going to school, as I wasn't comfortable with people, they divided to enrol me with them, in an all boy's school. University was good, I live with them 2 in a dorm in the university. However, there were too many people walking around for my liking...too many... I would usually lock myself in the dorm when I'm not in classes. As you could probably guess, no one wanted to go near me, for that I was lonely when Yunho and Jaejoong hyung wasn't with me in my classes. Somehow, I managed to survive.

 

 

I wanted to be like him....That's what kept me going.....

 

 

 

Who you ask?

 

 

 

Him.... Cho Kyuhyun....

 

 

He's the most popular guy in our school, known for him looks, intelligence, kindness and well, perfection... Everyone loves him, I heard he gets a confession for a guy almost everyday. However, he always turns them down... It's not clear why but he's never been in a relationship. Well, not in school that is, who knows if he has or hasn't. I still remember the first day I met him... it wasn't the best meeting but it was something to me..

 

 

 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

 

 

2 Years ago~ First day~

 

 

 

I walk into my new school, it was my first time going to school, since then, I've learnt through the videos my mother brought me and left outside my room. For my exams, I was locked in a white room, similar to those rooms where people who were accused of something where questioned, a camera was there to make sure I couldn't cheat, even if there was no way for me to.

The university was huge, students where already in class as it was 10 am, I was aloud to arrive a bit later since they knew of my condition since I've never been to school, my sleeping habit wouldn't fit the school schedule, even though they changed it for a later time, for me it still wasn't good enough but I was grateful they did.

 

 

I look around, waiting for Yunho and Jaejoong hyung to come and pick me up. There was no sign of them, I kept waiting. Before I knew it, people had already started coming out of their classes, I wonder how long I've been waiting for. I could see people looking at me, wondering who I was, I look down, trying to escape those stares, I started to panic, where are they?!

My breathing got heavy, faster to the point where I could probably pass out any second.

 

 

“Are you ok?” I hear someone ask me, I dared not to look up.

 

 

“Yes...” I nodded as I said it.

 

 

“Really? It seems that you aren't...Are you sure?”

 

 

“Yes..” I kept looking down, he bent down, putting his face down so he could have a better view of me. Frightened, I moved back, nearly tripping on something behind, luckily he extended this arm out, catching me before I fell.

 

 

“Wew! I caught you just in time!” He let go of me, giving me a smile. I heard the bell ring “Crap! I'm going to be late! Are you sure you're fine?” He asked me one more time.

 

 

“Yes...”

 

 

“Ok! I'm sorry! I have to leave you, I hope to see you again” He ran to his classes, turning around, giving me a wave goodbye. I felt my arm go up, threatening to return the wave but something stopped me...

 

 

“CHANGMIN!” Someone called me, it was Yunho hyung running over to me. “I'm so sorry for coming so late! There was a freshmen student and a bunch of seniors, lets just say things got messy but we managed to sort it out, come on, let's go meet the principle”

 

 

“Ok..” I walked behind Yunho hyung as we made our way to the principle’s office, I looked back to where that person ran to before, remembering him.....He must think I'm weird..he must hate me...for being abnormal... I thought to myself.

My thoughts brought me back to where I truly was in the world, there was no way I could ever stand on the same stage as him. From then on, I made him into my idol, the person I want to be, I tried my best to change throughout the years, but change doesn't come quick, or I just couldn't...

 

 

“What's wrong Changmin?” Yunho hyung asked me

 

 

“Nothing..Let's get going, I'm tried”

 

 

“Ok..”

 

 

 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

 

 

It started from normal admiration, soon turned into something else....

 

 

I'm still not sure how but I guess that time makes the heart grow fonder. All I remember throughout the years where when I use to sneak little glimpses at him. Looking away if he ever saw me, I remembered his smile, his voice, everything...

The second meeting wasn't any better as I got to find out his name and eventually, his popularity in this school.

 

 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

 

1 Year ago~ Start of the new school year~

 

 

“W-Will you go out with me?!” I hid behind the wall as I heard someone talk. I peeked behind, seeing who it was. There stood another guy and him...Cho Kyuhyun. I wanted to leave but I couldn't since they where right outside, in the hall while I was inside one of the classrooms.

 

 

“I'm sorry...” I heard Kyuhyun say, he bent his head down.

 

 

“Why...Why?!” He guy grabbed onto Kyuhyun's wrist.

 

 

“I'm sorry...I can't...” Kyuhyun did nothing to escape from the guy but I could tell that he was in pain. The guy could see that nothing was going to change his mind and decided to let go, he looked down, moving over to Kyuhyun, resting his head on Kyuhyun's chest.

 

 

“Tell me....so I can let you go...”

 

 

“I'm waiting for him....for that person to ask me...I'm sorry....but that person isn't you...I'm so sorry....saying yes would just hurt you even more...I like you, but only as a friend. Kyuhyun lifted his hand, the guy's hair. “I'm sorry Minho...I hope we can still be friends”

 

 

“That guy better come quickly...”

 

 

“Unfortunately that's not me to decided”

 

 

“When he does...he better treat you nicely, otherwise I'll punch him in the face and steal you from him” Minho lifted his head, giving a light chuckle, Kyuhyun smiled at him.

 

 

“You do that.”

 

 

“I'm going to go now, I promised Siwon hyung that I'll help him with student counsel, wait for me after school! I'll walk you home!” Minho left, it was only Kyuhyun left, he give a smile and walked over to the classroom I was in. I panicked, not knowing what to do. I hid behind on of the window curtains, hoping he wouldn't see me. I heard the door open and footsteps that soon stopped, it was quiet.

 

 

“I know you're there.” I stiffened, did he mean me..? Or someone else? “Changmin right?” It was me.... Slowly, I move the curtain away, popping my head out, to my surprise, he was right in front of me. My first reaction was to look down. “You heard that, didn't you.” I nodded my head “Don't tell anyone ok?” I nodded my head again. “Thank you” I felt his hand touch my head as he ruffled my hair. “I'll see you later” with that, he left the classroom. I could feel my heart beat go faster from the sudden contact, it wasn't until a few minutes later until it calmed down.

 

 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

 

 

Day Before School Dance~

 

 

“CHANGMIN AH!” I heard someone call me, I turned around.

 

 

“Jaejoong hyung....What's wrong?” He was breathing heavily.

 

 

“I heard you still haven't gotten a suit! The school dance is tomorrow!” He shouted at me, it was our last year in University, tomorrow's the school dance to celebrate and then our graduation ceremony.

 

 

“I told you..I'm not going.”

 

 

“And I told you, you are! You're lucky that Yunho got a suit ready for you since he knew you weren't going to get one yourself! How are you going to get Kyuhyun when you're not even going to the dance!?” Yes, they know. They figured it out since I kept asking about Kyuhyun since the first time I met him.

 

 

“I don't know how to dance though.”

 

 

“Aish, this kid! Then learn!”

 

 

“I don't want to...”Jaejoong hyung pouted at me, I gave my usual response to get out of whatever he was going to suggest, making my way to our dorm.

 

 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

 

 

Current Day: The Day Of The Dance~

 

 

That leaves us to today, here I am, in the ballroom of the university, all dressed up in a black suit, black shoes and black tie. My hair was done up (forcefully might I add as I was tied down to a chair by Yunho hyung with Jaejoong hyung doing my hair....). I stood in a random place as people danced, those with girlfriends brought them along, those without brought friends along and so on. I looked around, looking for either Jaejoong hyung or Yunho hyung who I found out were dancing together. I looked around and saw him, Kyuhyun. He wasn't dancing but he was in the middle, surrounded by those who were dancing. He was looking at the ceiling, much to my surprise, I wondered what he was looking at but I couldn't look away from him...his eyes...looked sad....somehow...

He turned around and our eyes lock, I panicked for a second, looking down as my go-to repose. I could hear footsteps getting closer to me.

 

 

“Changmin ssi?” I heard his angelic voice call me. I looked up, on a wimp.

 

 

“Yes...”

 

 

“May I have this dance?”

 

 

“I-I don't dance...”

 

 

“Don't worry! I'll teach you!” He smiled

 

 

“I'm sorry...” I really didn't want to.... I felt myself grow hot as he was too close to me, I saw him pout for the first time.

 

 

“You're no fun!” He grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me to the dance floor.

 

 

“Wa-wait! I really don't know how to!” We stopped at an empty spot on the stage. He looked up at me as he was a bit shorter then me. I shook my head, telling him I didn't want to as the music was louder here so he probably couldn't hear what I was going to say.

He smiled, holding onto my hand and moving my other on his waist. My heart started to beat faster as he move me in time with the beat. I felt scared, as if he was a hot flame, my hand slipped from his waist as I was too embarrassed, to my surprise, he moved it back onto his waist again and put his hand back around my shoulder. Once again he moved me to the music, I tripped a few time, causing me to bump into the couple next to us.

 

 

“Sorry! It's his first time dancing!” Kyuhyun apologised to the person, his face changed from angry to less angry as he saw it was Kyuhyun who was with me. Kyuhyun turned back to me, smiling and took my hand, moving my other hand back to his waist. This time I got the beat better and managed to dance without tripped or bumping into anyone. Soon enough, we were synchronised with the music. The music finished and we bowed to each other.

 

 

“You're smiling!” He pointed at me, giving me a smile. Was I really? “Here! Let me show you something really cool!” He held onto my hand, dragging me to somewhere I didn't know.

We arrived at the balcony of the ballroom, once we arrived, he let go of my hand “Look over there!” He pointed at the the dark sky “Beautiful isn't it?” I looked up, the sky was dark but the stars weren't, it was beautiful.

 

 

“Like you...” Those words slipped out of my mouth, quickly, I covered my mouth.

 

 

“Th-Thank you...” He blushed, wait...did he just blush? We stayed like that for a few minutes, looking up at the sky, it was like a dream to me, being with him... all alone... a dream... “I've been meaning to ask you this...but...do you have a girlfriend...or a boyfriend if you don't swing that way!” He panicked, looking away from me, I found it cute that he was acting like this since he wasn't like this when he was at school with his friends.

 

 

“No..” I told him.

 

 

“I see...” Once again the silence took over as none of us spoke. And once again it was him who broke the silence. “Changmin...”

 

 

“Yes?” I turned around, facing him, he leaned in, giving me a kiss on the lips, it surprised me but I didn't know what to do....I stayed still, not wanting this to end. He broke the kiss, moving away from me, looking down.

 

 

“I'm sorry.. I don't know why I did that... I need to go...” He ran back into the ballroom, I wanted to stop him but I didn't know how... I leaned on the wall of the balcony, looking up at the sky. I brushed my hand across my lips, smiling as I did so...

 

 

“He kissed me....” I said to myself. I could hear the music play again, this time a different song. I walked inside the ballroom, looking for someone...Kyuhyun.... He was in the corner of the room, leaned against the wall, looking down. I ran over to him, extending my hand out, he looked up at me, confused.

“May I have this dance?” I asked him, giving him a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Wait a second....if this fluff? I don't know but if it is then...ALICE JUST WROTE FLUFF!!!!! AKLFHLAKHFALKJF *Dances* Haven't written fluff in so long xD

If it isn't then... bleurg xD

 

Soo....do you guys like this one? It's just a one shot xD From the crappy foreword did you guys think it was Kyuhyun who was the one that couldn't dance and Chanmin was the one who asked him? NYAHAHAHA~ I tricked up~~~

 

Soo~ Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

I might make another one shot... if I'm bothered and if this one goes well since you know me, I find writing one shots really har so I don't write them much.... (Seriously... I find people who write one shots are like gods! I mean...How can you do it? dkalkfh;akhg;~)

It seems like nothing but it's 7 pages of writing!! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

A~