IM SORRY because it is OUR SHORT LOVE

IM SORRY because it is OUR SHORT LOVE

 

Min Sung come from a poor family. She just move to the new school. While she is walking to the class,she saw a handsome boy was walking with another boy. She try to talk to him but she just being ignored by the boy.

 

The teacher bring the girl to the class when in class she saw the boy again. The teacher said to Min Sung “Min Sung,  introduce yourself…”

“Anyeonghasaeyo…nae ileum Min Sung imnida…” Min Sung introduce herself

“Min Sung go take your seat” say the teacher.

 

Min Sung sit beside Kikwang. Kikwang greet Min Sung “ annyeong…kikwang imnida…and this is my friend Dongwoon”

Dongwoon just ignore them.

“kringgg!!!”the bell is ringing means its rest time. “haja…to the canteen!!!”kikwang ask Min Sung happily.

“no, im going to the library”says Min Sung

“ok. See you in class”says kikwang

 

When in library, Min Sung take a book and read. When she reads a book,she heard someone sing infront of Min Sung…

 

 

“In the Cloud In the Cloud

In the Cloud In the Cloud

 

niga eobtneun naui haruneun

saenggakhago sipji anha

 

neoegeneun joheun geotman jul geoya

eonjena neoui gyeoteseo

neomaneul jikyeo jul geoya

 

gyesog neoui hyanggiga

kokkeute daheumyeon

eotteoghaji nae mam teojil geot gata”someone singing

 

“excuse  me…I like your voice…”Min Sung said to the person who sing that song.

“thanks”says the boy while waive book beside…

“you…kikwang’s friend right?”ask Min Sung to Dongwoon

“dae…im sorry im late for class”dongwoon was pretend to be rush

“wait…can we be a friend”ask min sung

“maybe..”dongwoon answer with a small voice

 

Start from that min sung always follow dongwoon every where dongwoon go.

 

3month passed…dongwoon and min sung started to be a good friend… until they promise to meet at a park. Min sung really happy because she going to tell dongwoon about her heart.

 

Today is the day that min sung to tell about her heart she go to the park and walking with dongwoon around the park. When they watch the sunset, min sung tell to dongwoon “sarangheayo…I love you dongwoon-sshi”

                            “i…i…lo..lo..love…y…o…u…too…”says to min sung.

But when they hugged dongwoon dies. dongwoon was rushed to the hospital and doctor says “im sorry dongwoon die because he has a critical canser…”

 

Kikwang run and ask min sung “what happened?!”

“dongwoon has gone and leave us”min sung says while crying loudly.

Kikwang hugged min sung and says “don’t worry I’ll always be with you”.