Chapter 1 ~Chance

Time Limit

“I’ll give you one last chance to make your beloved one happy. Only one chance, Park Jiyeon. And everything should be over in the moment when the moon is covered by the shadow..”

 

Jiyeon opened her eyes in shock as her breath stopped for a second. She sat on her bed, calming herself down as she took a deep breath. The first thing she did on the next second was checking the calendar..

 

“ The 3rd day of July..” she muttered, then she turned her head and found a brown-haired girl slept beside her.

 

“ Jing..” she spoke softly as she caressed her lover’s face gently.

 

The words from her dream still resounded in her mind..

 

“ The moon covered by the shadow.. Eclipse..” she talked to herself, then dragged her feet to her desk and opened her laptop. She searched about the eclipse and the possibility when it will occur in the near future..

 

“ July, 12th.. Nine days from now..”

 

“ Yeonnie..” the cute voice of her lover made Jiyeon turned her head and looked at the later who rubbed her eyes cutely.

 

“ Ah.. Jing.. I’m sorry that I woke you up.. Did I make a lot of noise?” Jiyeon said gently as she walked towards the younger girl, then ruffled Jiyoung’s hair.

 

Jiyoung shook her head, “ No.. What did you do?” she asked with her sleepy-eyes looked at Jiyeon’s face.

 

“ Nothing.. I was thirsty, so I went to grab some water..” Jiyeon answered the question with a lie.

 

“ Aaah..”

 

“ Let’s back to sleep, Jing..” Jiyeon said gently as she climbed into the bed.

 

“ Hum.. I love you..” Jiyoung uttered as she pecked the older’s cheek.

 

“ I love you, too, Jing..” Jiyeon replied as she kissed the younger’s forehead.

 

Jiyoung snuggled closer to Jiyeon and leaned her head on her lover’s shoulder, then fell asleep on the latter’s embrace. Meanwhile, Jiyeon couldn’t sleep at all. The eclipse thing bothered her mind a lot and also she thought about how to make her lover’s happy ‘till the eclipse day as she knew very well about the fact that she often make Jiyoung cried..

 

***

 

The sunshine penetrated the curtain, made the sleeping girl opened her eyes slowly..

 

“ Good morning, Sleeping Beauty.. Did you have a sweet dream?” Jiyeon greeted her lover with a sweet smile and also a tray with a set of breakfast on it.

 

“ Jiyeon-ie? This is a dream, right?” Jiyoung asked as she looked surprise and stared at the older girl in disbelief.

 

Jiyeon chuckled when she heard her lover’s statement, then ruffled the latter hair..

 

“ Well, if you want to put it that way.. What about call this as a dream comes true?” Jiyeon said  with a smile as she raised her left eyebrows. She couldn’t hold back her laughter when she saw Jiyoung’s reddened face..

 

“ You’re cute, Jing.. Too cute, sometimes..” she managed to say it between her laughter. Jiyoung looked down as her face blushed even harder.

 

“ Now, let’s eat the breakfast,” Jiyeon said as she patted the latter’s head, then put the tray in front of Jiyoung.

 

“ Wow.. It looks delicious. Did you make it by yourself?” Jiyoung said as she smiled happily.

 

“ Well, yeah..”

 

“ Are we celebrating something? Today’s not my birthday, though..”

 

“ Ehm.. Let’s just say today is the celebration of my love for you. Because as the days passed by, I love you more and more..” Jiyeon said as she smiled.

 

“ Oh my God.. Since when you become that cheesy? You creeps me out, Park Jiyeon..”

 

“ Hahaha.. Let’s just eat, Jing.. Don’t talk about it anymore..” Jiyeon changed the topic.

 

“ What are we going to do today?” Jiyoung asked as she stuffed with a sandwich.

 

“ What do you wanna do?” Jiyeon turned the question back.

 

“ I WANT TO..” Jiyoung started excitedly, but then she stopped her words.

 

“ Want to...?” Jiyeon stared at her lover, full of curiosity.

 

“ Ani. Jiyeon-ie will definitely refuse my idea.. You’ll say it’s childish..” the younger girl pouted.

 

“ No. I won’t say something like that.. I’ll grant all of your wish today..” Jiyeon said.

 

“ Really?” Jiyoung gazed at her lover with her sparkly-eyes. In Jiyeon’s opinion, the younger girl was like a puppy. So enthusiastic and when she want to be pampered, she would wag her tail and gave Jiyeon a sparkly-gaze.

 

“ Yup..”

 

“ Let’s go to the playground!!” Jiyoung said vigorously.

 

“ Okay.. But, first, finish your breakfast and brush your teeth. And also don’t forget to change your clothes,” Jiyeon said, just like a mother reminded her toddler child.

 

The usual Jiyeon would definitely say that Jiyoung’s idea is childish, but she didn’t say that. She didn’t have so much time, so she would fulfill each one of her lover’s wishes that the latter could be happy..

 

***

 

“ Yeonnie, push the swing for me~~” Jiyoung whimpered as she pulled the older’s arm.

 

“ Okay..” Jiyeon nodded, then followed the latter’s footsteps.

 

Jiyoung sat at the swing, then Jiyeon pushed it slowly, so it swayed in the same rhythm with the wind. Jiyeon smiled as she could see the latter’s happy face and in the same time she felt guilty towards her lover. She regretted all the things she did to the latter, she knew that she should’ve treat the younger in a better way, but everything had passed and only guilt remained. She could only sigh and hoping that she could turn back the time that she able to make Jiyoung smiled more often.

 

“ Jiyeon-ah..” Jiyoung called the older girl for countless time already, but the latter didn’t give any answer.

 

“ Yeonnie~~” Jiyoung whined.

 

“ Ah.. Ne?” Jiyeon startled.

 

“ Yeonnie, is something bothering you?” the younger girl asked.

 

“ No.. Nothing,” Jiyeon smiled slightly.

 

“ Is that so?”

 

“ Ne..” Jiyeon nodded, then started to push the swing again.

 

“ Jiyeon-ie~~”

 

“ Hm?” the older smiled sweetly.

 

“ I want some ice cream,” Jiyoung made a puppy-eyes.

 

Jiyeon smilied as she ruffed the latter’s hair..

 

“ Okay. Let’s go grab some, then..”

 

“ YAY~~” Jiyoung jumped happily, then gave her lover a back hug ‘till the older girl was about to fall down.

 

“ Jing!! We might fall!” Jiyeon screamed.

 

“ Hahahahahaha~” instead of freeing her lover, Jiyoung laughed out loud as she still hanged on Jiyeon’s back.

 

“ Jing?”

 

“ Give me a piggy back~ Ne?” the younger whimpered.

 

“ Jing, you’re even taller than me..” Jiyeon protested.

 

“ Yeonnie.. Pleasee~~” the latter said as she gave the older a puppy-eyes. Jiyeon sighed, then nodded weakly..

 

“ Hhh.. Okay..”

 

Jiyeon ended up with Jiyoung on her back as she walked to the near convinience store. The younger sang all the way ‘till they arrived at the store with a wide smile on her face..

 

“ Thank you for the ride~” Jiyoung said as she jumped down from her lover’s back and entered the store cheerfully, leaving her lover behind.

 

Jiyeon followed the latter with her hand on her back. She felt like her back was going to crack..

 

“ I’ll make you pay for this, Kang Jiyoung..” she smirked.

 

Jiyoung was choosing the ice cream enthusiastically that she didn’t realize that her lover’s was behind her ‘till the older hugged her..

 

“ Jiyeon?”

 

“ Jing.. Aren’t you going to give me something for the piggy back?” Jiyeon whispered seductively, then blew Jiyoung’s ear gently, made the latter shivered.

 

“ Yeonnie.. Please.. Don’t do that..” Jiyoung said as she pulled back her body.

 

“ I won’t stop ‘till you give me a compensation..” the older claimed as she tightened her hug.

 

“ Then.. What do you want?..” the younger girl asked shyly, her face was totally red as if someone coloured it with a red paint.

 

Quickly, Jiyeon pulled the latter into a brief kiss, then freed her lover. Jiyoung looked down, tried to hide her flushed face..

 

“ Thank you for the treat~” Jiyeon said with her devilish smile as she wiped her lips with her thumb. The younger couldn’t looked at the latter and could only bite her lips.

 

“ Then, which one do you want?” Jiyeon asked casually as she peeked at the refrigerator.

 

Jiyoung glared at her lover, then pouted and walked away with the ice cream in her grip. She went out from the store without paying the ice cream, leaving Jiyeon who was intercepted by cashier when she was about to catch the younger..

 

“ Excuse me, Miss.. You have to pay the ice cream.”

 

“ Kang Jiyoung..” she muttered the younger’s name softly, then gave some money to the cashier and went out, regardless of the cashier’s yell.

 

“ Miss!! The change!!”

 

***

 

Huumm..

What did happen that Jiyeon only have one chance to make her lover happy?

And where did Jiyoung go?

:3

What do you think about the story??
do you like it??

I hope you do..

>< 

I’m sorry for any grammar mistake since English isn’t my first language..

m(__)m

Please leave your comment and also hit subscribe and votes~

Tehee~
XDD