Page 01

The Diary Of Lee Chaelin

6.6.2002

Hello mr. book. I will be your owner from now on. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Lee Chaelin, and you will be my diary. You will have all my secrets and remember, keep my secrets as secrets. Haha, who am I kidding, I'm a girl who's talking to a book. Meh.

8.6.2002

No one can be as pretty as her, she said. But little did she know that I've seen hundreds of people that have better faces than her face. That plastic surgery face. I don't get it, don't surgeries hurt? And it's not gonna make you look better. It just makes you look like a fake. Fake fake fake.

"I'm pretty, not like that ugly girl over there. Haha!"

Ugh, those words just can't leave my head. But, if she commented about how I look, then she must've actually thought about my looks. But that's okay, because I rarely even think about her. Haha! I just don't like being near her, that's all. Well, I guess things are what they are and there's nothing I can do much to change it. I guess this is all for today, bye.

15.8.2002

One week already and I just posted two posts. Ah, I don't care about that so much. There's nothing much that happened today, just some schoolwork to be done. I guess this is pretty boring, huh? But today, the most hilarious thing happened. I was just walking down the school stairs when I saw her and her group laughing annoyingly. While she was laughing like a madman, some random boy was running down the stairs and accidentally pushed her and she fell straight to the ground. Then most of the kids just laughed at her and her embarrassment. And of course, I joined them. Okay, see you soon!

By the way, you don't need to know who's her.

28.2.2009

Gosh, I can't believe I'm writing a post in this old diary again. Ahh, old memories. And why did I still have you, mr. book? Haha. For my life now, so far so good, really. I'm now a part of the YG family and the leader of a group named '2NE1' with three more members : Minzy, Sandara and Park Bom. I'm actually very happy for what I've achieved until today. Quite satisfied indeed. My dongsaengs are also very nice to me. I still remember when we first made our debut. Heck, of course I remember our debut! We even got a card from a fan. It was one of those thingies that they hold up in the air at concerts. It said :


투애니원  hwaiting!

Dara | Park Bom | CL | Minzy


Yes, my nickname is now CL.. short for Chaelin. After years of being a trainee, my hard work finally paid of :)

Wait, hold on a minute, I got a call.

In the real world

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah, it's Dara"

"Okay, so what's up? And why do I hear some water in the background? Are you at the waterpark?! Why didn't you ask me to come with you? I want to go to the waterpark too!"

"Oh, yeah. I'm totally at the water-YOUR ROOM IS ON FIRE!"

"What?!"

"Yup, you're room is on fire but don't worry. It's just a small fire~ We'll take care of it"

Narrator

The girl was told not to worry. Being the gullible leader she is, she believed Sandara and just went back into her car and just continued to update her diary. Yes, she is writing her diary in her car, in front of the YG building. And just in case if you didn't know, their dorm is nothing close to the YG building. Meanwhile on the other hand, Chaelin's dongsaengs are struggling to distinguish the HUGE fire inside their leader's room. "Why is there so much smoke?", Minzy said, barely being able to breathe. "Let's just wait until the fire's gone", Park Bom spoke up through the thick smoke.

Once the fire's gone

"Sir, do you know what have may cause the fire?", Sandara asked the one of the fire fighters. "Well, it seems to be this little tealight candle that was burning on the table. Some wind may have knocked it over and burned the curtains, thus spreading the fire to the whole room afterwards.". "CL, why you so careless?", the members said in unison.