Chapter 2: Wrong

Do You Love Me?

Chapter 2: Wrong

 

 




I stood there watching him until he disappears in the street. I'm wiped away some tears that fell down from my eyes. I let out a sigh and proceed to walk to the door. I walked into my house and saw our luggage in the hallways. My mom came to me and gave me a kiss before she told me to pack up for the trip. I nodded and went upstairs into my room. I then accidentally bumped into my little brother which he fell on the ground, crying. I crouched down before I give him a great big hug. I lifted him up and went in my room. I sat down on my bed, comforting him that it's okay. 

 

"Are you okay?"
 

I asked with concern in my voice. My little brother lowered his sobbing and answered my question. 

 

"I...I just worried i hurt Noona! I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me!"

 

He pulled me into a hug as I was shocked at his answer. I smile before I returned his hug. He wasn't crying because he was hurt, he was crying because he thought he had hurt me. Aww what a cute little boy. 
 

 

"You didn't hurt me, silly. I'm not mad at you, I promise."


 

Petting his head while comforting him. He lifts up his little head and looked at me with doubt. 

 

"Promise?"

 

He asked. 

 

"Promise."

 

A smile was formed on his face which led me to smile too. 

 

"Do you want to help me pack up, Dongwoo?"

 

I asked, he cheerfully replied. We quickly filled my luggage. We brought my luggage down and placed them in the car. Myungsoo came out of the house and helped me place my luggage in the car. We then got in the car while we wait for our mom to come out. My dad is not coming to this trip because he's so busy with work, i hardly ever see him, the last time i saw him was like 3 or 4 months ago? Anyhow, i miss him. 


 

I was looking outside the widow when i notice a pair of eyes staring at me from the reflection of the widow. My brother is so off these days, it kind of scares me. Every so often, his ether stares at me tensely, or do something so... I don't know how you explain but like it seems he has some kind of crush on me. Impossible, right? Unless he's not my brother, haha it's impossible. Something is going on with me, too. Sometimes when we make tease each other or playfully hit each i get all warm and fuzzy inside. It just so weird. 

 

The car shook when my mom got in the car. My mom smiled while looking at the mirror to see us. 

 

"Ready!?"

 

"Ready!"

 

Me and Myungsoo screamed, there we drove off to the airport. We arrive at the airport we were greeted by workers from the airport. Since my parent’s works for the government they always fly in and out, they know the workers well. They took our bags and lead us to a station where they checked our luggage. Once we were cleared they lead us  to the airplane we were suppose to go on. My family is sort of rich, so we got the first class seats. Since i was so tired, i took out my iPod and play some music before going to sleep. 
 

----

 

"The royal baby has been born!"


 

Where am i? What!!? The royal baby? What is going on? Why are there wolves everywhere...? I saw two humans holding a little wolf, wait why are they standing in the middle of a wolf pack? Shouldn't the wolves be eating them? But why do the two humans look so familiar. Their faces are so blurry. 

 

"Wake up..."

 

I felt someone shake me, i tiredly opened my eyes. I gasped when Myungsoo is right in my face. I felt blood rushing up into my face. He looked into my eyes, and smiled crookedly. 

 

"Wake up, sleepy head."

 

He chuckled, and poked my head. I slightly nodded. He ruffled my hair before leaving me in bewildered. I quickly grabbed my belongings and threw them in my bag before leaving the airplane. 
I walked outside and saw my mom talking to a man in his mid 40's. i was in awe when i saw them standing in front of a limo. I walked up to Myungsoo and asked him. 


 

"What's going on?"

 

He cheekily smiled and said. 


 

"Mom told me that our dad is friends with that guy who mom is talking right now. That guy has two daughters and two sons you see that little girl talking to Dongwoo right now? Yeah, that's their youngest daughter, name Kim Ailee."


 

He pointed where Dongwoo is, they looked so adorable together. 

 

"They're so adorable!"

 

I said as i adored the pair. Wondering where the others are, I asked him. 

 

"Who are the others?"

 

"Uh..."

 

Thinking looking at the ground smiling, he then looked up to me with those twinkling eyes and replies. 

 

"The one in the car, i think his name is Kim Sungjong? He the eldest son and the other son's name is Kim SungGyu."

 

"Aren't you missing someone?"

 

"Uh...oh yeah! The other daughter's name is Kim Hyuna, she's in the car. She...is uh... A bit-"

 

"Okay, I get it"

 

I cut him before he could say anything. My mom saw us and walked up to me and proudly smiles. She held my face in her hands. 

 

"Aigoo, you do sleep a lot! Anyways..."

 

My mom turns to face the man before saying. 

 

"Kim Taekyeon, this is my daughter whom i was talking about. "

 

The 'man' is Kim Taekyeon, I heard that he is my dad's childhood friends, i sighed, i wish dad was here with us. 

 

"Omo! Your daughter is really pretty!"

 

I thanked him and blushed at the comment. 

 

"I'm your daddy's childhood friend. You can call me uncle. Anyways, it's getting late, come on."

 

I was in awe when i saw the black limo. 

 

"We're riding this!? Wah...! So cool."

 

Everyone laughed at me, but i didn't care, since it's my first time riding a limo. I smiled when i saw Dongwoo, and the girl 'Ailee' went in the car hand in hand. They're seriously so adorable! I was taken by surprised when i felt a slung over my shoulders. Usually i wouldn't mind to have skin ship with Myungsoo but lately, he has been a bit too touchy. 

 

I went in the limo took the seat nearest to the door. Myungsoo sat next to me, while my mom and my uncle sat opposite side of me. I looked at the end of the car, i saw a girl who looked like she was thirteen. I guess she didn't want to come here since she had a irritated expression on her face. I guess she must be the third daughter Kim Hyuna. Sitting opposite of her, there was this guy wearing a hat and sunglasses. Hmm, he must be someone famous since famous people always cover their faces with accessories. I guess he must be Kim Sungjong. 

 

"Amber-ah, these are my children. Sh-"

 

"I know, your youngest daughter name is Ailee, she sitting with my little brother. Next, your third eldest daughter is Kim Hyuna sitting near the tv. And the guy sitting next to Hyuna is Kim Sungjong?"

 

I questioned, I could hear Myungsoo's dorky laugh when he does something funny or i prank. I raised my eyebrow? Did I do something funny? My uncle laughed a bit before clearing. 

 

"Haha, how I wished that he could be as successful as my eldest son. You have mistaken him. He is Kim SungGyu, second eldest."

 

Oh, that's what i did wrong. I was embarrassed at the mistake and apologize to him. After saying sorry, that Kim SungGyu guy didn’t even spare a glance at me. Instead he give me a snort. His dad, my uncle apologizes for his behavior which i didn't mind at all. I then elbowed Myungsoo in the stomach for tricking me. His laughter is killing me, in a bad way. It gets me embarrassed. 

 

"Stop laughing! It's not funny."

 

I pouted. The whole ride i was really uncomfortable. 

 

---

 

Soon i got comfortable with my uncle and all the embarrassment disappeared. We all laughed at some joke that Myungsoo made. The car then drove into a gate and onto a long drive way. At the end, i saw a beautiful mansion with a lot of big windows. 

 

"Are we living in this?"

 

I asked in amazement. My uncle laughed at my reaction. I saw there was a beach at the back of the mansion. I loved beaches, they made me feel so relaxed. The car has stopped in front of the mansion. We got out of the car, i saw Kim sunggyu and Kim Hyuna leave and went straight in the mansion. Must been a good life for them. I went to the back of the car and opened the trunk to get our luggages. My uncle screams from the front of the car. 

 

"Amber, there are bodyguards to get them."

 

"It's okay, I'll get them."

 

Before i could grab my luggage, the bodyguard grabbed it. Myungsoo laughed at my luck, he knew that i don't like to burden people. I told the bodyguard that it was okay, I got them. The bodyguard said okay in a frantic manner and gave me the luggage back. I grabbed my other luggage which is a bag. I almost fell over when i tried to lift it. And Myungsoo had to be right behind me. I was surprised when he didn't tease me or laughed at me. He grab the bag from my hands. The thing surprised me even more that he could carry the bag like its feather light! The bag could've been like 40 pounds! Since when he did get so strong? I sighed.


 

 

 

Something is definitely wrong, i could feel it. But what?

 



To be continued