The Tragedy

The Island

           Wednesday,June 13th 2013 at 20:30 PM

The ship named Evelet had bumped into another ship,everything was disaster

''Miss,we need to leave.'' the maid told Jiyeon who was calm and just rolled her eyes.

''I prefer to die here.'' Jiyeon said.

''Na michaso? come one.'' the maid said and dragged Jiyeon out.The ship was already splited in two.

''What should we do now?'' the maid started to panic.

''Don't care.'' Jiyeon said and chewed her gum.Then the maid hold Jiyeon wrist and jumped like the rest of people.

''NA MICHAESO?!! ''Jiyeon was shouting.



''Woohyun-ah,let's get out.'' Woohyun's friend said.

''The ship is splited in two,let's go!'' another one said.

''Jinjja? Let's go.'' Woohyun said and started to run outside.

''Damn ! We're going to die here!'' Woohyun cursed,then he saw his friends jumping and he jumped too.



''Noona,I'm scared.'' Mason started to cry.

''Shh,let's get out.'' Hyomin said and hold Mason tight in her arms,then runned out.

''Damn.'' Hyomin cursed.Mason keept crying in her chest.

''We'll be ok don't cry.'' Hyomin tried to comfort him but in vain.

''Where's omma,appa?'' Mason asked crying.

''They're alright.'' Hyomin lied,she didn't wanted her little brother to have a trauma.

''Mason-ah,we need to jump ok? hold noona tight ok?'' Hyomin said and the little boy nodded,then they jumped.



''Oppa!!'' Suzy yelled and Myungsoo hold her tight in his embrace.

''Shh,come on let's get out.'' Myungsoo said and both of them were out,they were shocked to see how the ship looked.

''Let's jump,don't be scared.'' Myungsoo said and gave a peck on Suzy's lips,then they both jumped in water.


 

             Thursday, June 14th 2013 at 08:30 AM

''Mmmnn..'' the young girl rubbed her eyes,then observed that she was alive,she was laying on sand,she slowly lifted her top,but the pain was too much.Her body had some scratched and injuries,not major but it still hurts.She turned her head to see what's around her but she only saw three dead bodies,one of them was her maid's body.

''I'm alive? Where I am?'' she kept asking herself.Then she decided to stood.

''Probably there are some suvivors,I should just check.'' Jiyeon said and started to walk,slowly,her leg wasn't in a good state.


The sunlight  was too hot ,his body was right in front of it,making his body almost ''burn''.He slowly opened his eyes and saw the sunlight.He slowly get up and covered his face with his hand,he looked around but only dead bodies were seen all around the beach,he saw that his clothes were ripped and his body had some minor injuries.He took his breath then he heard something.

''Noona,noona *sob* wake up,don't leave me alone.Appa, Omma!'' a little kid's voice could be heard.Woohyun was wide-eyed and shocked,he started to walk in that direction where the little kid's voice was,then he started to run.At some meters distance a little boy cried.Woohyun came closer,and saw the girl that was laying down.

''H-hyung,help noona.'' the little kid came and hugged Woohyun's leg,still crying.

''Let's see if we can wake her up.'' Woohyun came down to the kid's nivel and patted his head.Her body had some injuries,but not that grave,her clothes were just a pair of shorts and a tight tank,her face was covered with hair and he moved his hand to move her hair.

''Hey,hey.'' he started to shake her.He tried to see if she have pulse and she have.He sighed and tried to resuscite her,he saw no response,then he came closer to her face,he didn't know why but it was his first time doing this kind of thing so he blushed.Then she did it ,after some minutes she finally opened her eyes.

''Noona...'' Mason came and hugged his older sister.She slowly stood and saw the one who helped her but then tears were flowing from her eyes.

''Are you ok?'' Woohyun asked.

''N-ne,gomawo.'' Hyomin said and stood,she observed her state and just sighed.

''Are we the only suvivors here?'' Hyomin asked.

''I don't really know but I only seee dead people around here.'' Woohyun said and looked around.

''Noona,where's omma and appa?'' Mason asked.

''I..'' tears were coming down from her eyes to her cheeks.

''They are fine.'' Woohyun said and smiled.

''By the way what's your name?'' Woohyun asked.

''Hyomin and he's my little brother Mason.Yours?'' she said.

''Woohyun.Let's try and find other people ,there probably are some people that are still alive.'' Woohyun explained.


He could feel the water on his body,then he slowly opened his eyes.He turned slowly his head and saw his girlfriend,Suzy who was laying next to him.

''Suzy-ah,wake up.'' he yelled.He saw no response ,he slowly stood and saw the state of her body.He moved his hand to see if she have pulse but in vain,she was already dead.Some tears were coming from his eyes,he could feel his heart ,that was too painful for him.His beloved girlfriend was laying next to him in a pool of blood without a leg.He couldn't believe what he saw,all over the beach were dead bodies and a lot of blood.Then he observed someone,coming,it was a girl,she walked how she walked then collapsed,he was shocked and runned to her.

''Hey,hey.'' he shouted,but no response.He came closer.

''Are you ok?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Ani...wae?'' she said with pause between her words.He gave a big sigh.He then observed that the girl was crying.

''Let me help you.'' Myungoo said and lifted her up.

''Ouch!'' Jiyeon yelped in pain.

''Your leg doesn't look good.'' Myungsoo said and lifted her up,he was caring her in piggyback.

''I don't care if I die.''she said and looked away.

''Are you alone?'' he asked and she just nodded.

''That's your girlfriend?'' she pointed at Suzy's dead body,he just nodded still holding his tears.

''What's your name?'' he asked.

''Jiyeon,yours?'' she said.

''Myungsoo.Let's see if there are any suvivors.'' Myungsoo said and walked away from beach.


''We've tried ,but no one is alive.'' Woohyun said and took his breath.

''That's mean we're the only suvivors?'' Hyomin asked.

''Noona,I'm hungry.'' Mason grabbed Hyomin's leg.She patted his head.

''We'll find soon something to eat,just hold on,ok?'' Hyomin said and smiled.He nodded.

''Let's search more.'' Hyomin said and Woohyun nodded.

After some time they didn't found any suvivors.

''Hey look there.'' Woohyun pointed at someone

''Hey.'' Hyomin shouted.

''NE!!'' the voice shouted as well.It was Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

''Hey.'' Hyomin came closer.

''Is she ok?'' Hyomin asked.

''Her leg isn't in a really good state.'' Myungsoo said.

''Damn is going to get darker and cold if we don't hurry up.'' Woohyun said.

''Hyung,up up.'' Mason said.Woohyun took him in his arms.

''Are you gusy alone?'' Hyomin asked them again.

''Ne.'' Jiyeon said.

''We should find a place to sleep tonight.'' Myungsoo said,and the rest nodded.

''I saw a good place on a part of the beach ,there are not,aheem.'' Woohyun explained,but not to scared the little kid with the word ,,dead'' and ,,bodies''.

''Let's go.'' Hyomin said.After walking they arrived it was surrounded by palms

''It's a good place.'' Jiyeon said smiling.Myungsoo slowly let her down and Hyomin came to see how Jiyeon's leg was doing.

''Where is hurting?'' Hyomin asked.

''There.'' Jiyeon pointed at her foot.

''I don't think it's serious.'' Hyomin said and smiled.

To be continued...


Chapter 1 here.I hope it's good enought ,aww poor them they're on a fckng island.Now worry I think they are going to be fine.... I think so.

However If you liked it please SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT and UPVOTE for more chapters!

I'm bored right now so I'm going to party,until next update

.

Kiddin' hahahaha.

 

this time I'm not kidding! *glare*

And don't forget!