Fluff

Hide

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

 

The school rumbles as students rush into class in search of their new assigned seats. It’s the beginning of a new school year…

 

 

 

but some students just stay the same…

 

+ + +

 

“Byunghun-aaaaaaah!” shouted a certain red headed girl from across the room.

 

‘Not her again… What is it with her?’ He thought to himself as he rests his head back on top of his desk.

 

“Byunghun-aaaah~ You’re here early… but you’re asleep. Tsk. It’s the first day… can’t you at least pretend to be excited?” nagged the red headed girl.

 

“No--- What do you want exactly?” he growled as he lifted his head from the desk.

 

The red headed girl was taken aback.

 

“It’s just that… ugh fine, I’ll get lost” she finally said and stomped away.

 

+ + +

 

 

“Chanhee, you’re here? Classes haven’t even started yet but you’re here in the library” asked that red headed girl.

 

He turns around for a second, “Oh… I guess I am.”  And then drowns himself back in the book that he was reading earlier on.

 

“UGH! What is it with boys lately? They keep on ignoring me! Boys and their stupid PMS!” grumbles the red headed girl as she walks away.

 

 

+ + +

 

 

Byunghun’s POV

 

‘Why are people so noisy? Ugh.’

As I head to the roof, I pass the library. I see a strange figure; it was like a lump—oh it’s a person. That certain person was asleep, asleep on a pile of books.

 

He must be a nerd.

 

I keep on walking towards the roof.

 

All of a sudden, I see that red headed girl walking towards me.

 

‘Aish. When will she get a life?’

 

I turn around, as if I didn’t see her coming my way. I walked into the library and hid under a library table.

 

I hit my head.

 

I looked up, it was someone’s leg. Someone’s boney, fragile leg.

 

“Ow.” Moaned that someone,

 

He looked under the table and saw me. His face was inches away from mine, our noses almost touching.

 

‘It’s that nerd.’

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAA---” he was surprised.

 

“Shut up.” I turned my head and went out from under the table and sat down on a chair across the nerd’s.

 

“W-what were you d-doing just t-then?” he said as he blushed.

 

“I was hiding, duh . I thought you were smart, spending all your time in the library reading and stuff.” I scoffed.

 

“Um... yeah, but…” he stuttered.

 

“But what?” I growled.

 

“N-nothing, neverm-mind” He answered looking scared.”

 

And then yes, the awkward silent set in.

 

Great.

 

Just, great.

 

+ + +

 

'Tsk. Popular guys with their good looks, grouch' mumbled Chanhee.

 

"I-I need to get to class now."  Chanhee said as he got up.

 

Byunghun nodded.

 

"You know what... you're cute. You're hair's all fluffy."  Byunghun suddenly said.

 

Chanhee stopped in his tracks.

 

He blushed.

 

He walked away.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: lol I dunnur. This is actually my first time posting a fic, so bear with me.