{o7} Day with SHINee Part 2

♥Hate isn't an Option When in Love♥

"But.. I wanna do something fun.." five eager faces shown in fornt of my face. "LOTTE WORLD!" I scream, causing: 1)Taemin to scream so high, he almost broke the dance studio's mirror. 2)Jonghyun jumping back 10 centimeters and toppling over Key with a dazzling finish by their limbs twisting into pretzels together. 3) Minho grabbing my arm and swinging me around in delight & excitement. 4)Onew to scratch his head continuesly, confused by the whole display. 

Deciding to be the fit & mean person Minho was, he decided that we all ride twin bikes to the famous amusement park. "UGH, this is so hard!" Jonghyun groaned as he struggled to get onto the seat of the back side. "HURRY UP!" Key shouted from the front. Meanwhile, Minho grabbed Taemin, lifted him up his shoulder and place him right on the front seat, leaving Onew and I awkwardly  standing by the last bicycle. "Well, What are you waiting for?! GET ON THE BIKE!" The others sped past us, screaming to follow. I sighed quietly then hopped onto the stupid mode of transporation. 'Stupid Minho.. With his gym all day.. Bleh' I grumble in my mind. 

About 10 minutes before, everything was going smoothly.. Until i felt the bike turn sharply in different directions. "What are you doing?" I ask Onew, who was steering the bike, almost making us fly onto the road. "I can't get this.." He struggled to pedal. 'Aish, this guy.. Such an Onew..' I roll my eyes and try to ignore to bumpy condition of the bike. Suddenly, a harsh stop causes my body to whirl off the seat of the bike and glide onto the sidewalk. I land with a THUD.

"OMO, Are you okay Mayrin?" All the members frantically question. "Since when did you  guys get here?" I snap, grasping my head with the palm of my hand.... 

 

============

 

After everything got sorted out, i switched to ride with Minho & Taemin to ride with Onew. 

FINALLY, we had made it to Lotte World. 
"OMG, LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!"

"I CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE THE ROLLERCOASTERS"

"I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT COTTON CANDY!"

'"I WANT TO WIN A HELLO KITTY STUFF TOY!" 

"OMG, I CAN SPOT A CHICKEN STAND!"

"YES, THIS IS GREAT! CUTE GIRLS.. Not a cute girl.. ONEW'S PAYING!" 

Our shrills of joy could be heard over the loud chatter, carnival music and the great whirls of the rides. 
We rode about 5 rides, went to 10 food stands, Key won a prize( *Wink, Wink.. Look Up ^), Jonghyun bought me those cute bunny ear head bands & minho won me a huge dolphin. Taemin and I shared some cotton candy.. 

We were strolling around, pointing to many different things, promising we would buy each other something later or ride another ride again until i spotted it.... 

A special stage. 

I scanned the gigantic poster that hung above it, then a screech of joy escaped from my dainty pink lips. 

"TEEN TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I could hear the groans of frustration from the 5 males behind me but i didn't care. Before any of them could mutter any protests, i grabbed them by the hands and lead them to the front of the audience,

where i could get the best view of....

=====================

WEEELLL, a new update.. And the reason why i stopped instead of putting that Teen Top member's name is so that.. YOU the great readers tell ME who that person will be.. So, Secret message me(YAY, AFF inbox FTW!) who that member should be!

THANKS! 
-- 
Okay, since i actually can't use my inbox of AFF... I'll have a poll, and you guys vote! SORRRY!! Poll will be in Chapter..11 :) 
Thank you 

Sincerly,

XxSuJuLuVe13xX