TEEN TOP

♥Hate isn't an Option When in Love♥

\\MAYRIN'S POV//

Lee Chanhee! To see his perfectly styled brown-red locks. To get a clear view of his cute smirk. To hear his amazing vocal skills. To have him notice me! "Aish! I don't wanna see teen top" Taemin divaishly complains as I skip the long step way to the front. "Yeah me either.." Jonghyun scratches the back of his neck. "Jebal Jebal Jebal! My brother left me with you guys!" I shout before leaving them in the dust. "YAH! This girl-" I hear Key yell before I hear an odd sound behind me.

I couldn't distinguish it.. Until I saw a human ball rolling past me, tumbling down the last two flights of stairs. My brows crease together. "Isn't that.." I point towards the figure only to have my questions answered as four others run past me. "ONEW HYUNG!" I close my eyes and shake my head, sighing. 'Faceplam..' I think whilst beginning to skip down to the front row to meet the five pabos. Suddenly, the stage blasts strobes of all different colours, blinding me. "EEP! LET'S SIT!" I push each and every one of them down on the light colored,  wooden  bench before plopping my body down in between Key and Minho.

The stage lights turn pitch black and I squeal in excitement, turning into them fangirl I truly am. 6 bodies Step onto the large stage and slowly, the beams of light point to them. Immediately,l squeak from happiness and my fingers unconsciously latch onto Minho's arm. Squezzing it tightly, I stare at Chunji, melting in his gaze. "OW! OW! OW!" Minho snatches my fingers to stop my well manicured nails from causing permanent damage to his soft skin. After I let go, I end up hugging Key so tightly, he lost some blood circulation. He wanted to yell at me but it wasn't possible. "You guys are no fun!" I pout and move seats to squish  in between Onew and Jonghyun. Catch Chunji staring at me. My eyes widen as we lock eyes and he winks at me before moving into his next dance position.

"OH MY GOSH!!" I scream as loud as I can, my fan girl reflexes kicking in. Without noticing, I sock Onew in the stomach, making him tumble over, holding onto his now bruised abdomen and grunt in pain on the floor. "GAH! HE LOOKED AT ME!" I yell in Jonghyun's ear whilst continuesly slapping his cheek in excitement and pushing him toward another fan girl. "EUNF! YAH!" he stands and tries to tell at me over the loud music and squealing. My smile disappears and I look up at him with innocent, child-like shining eyes, not realizing the pain I've caused to the four members. He softens as he stares at my expression and drops back to his seat, clutching at his shoulder. "Go sit with Taeminnie" he suggests and I once again move to go beside the maknae. "Eee! TAEMINNIE OPPA, WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE?" I ask, grabbing onto his hands. "Umm... L....what's his name...?" he replies, smiling. "WAHH L.JOE OPPA!!!" I squeal, hugging him. He hugs me back and turns me to the stage.  

 

\\TAEMIN'S POV//

I need to save myself from this crazy girl.. I mean.. Look at Hyungs.. Their all on the floor in pain and there's nothing I can do! Omo.. The TEEN TO-PEE people are talking.. Wait.. Is that there name? Is it Tea Top? YEAH THAT'S IT.. Tea Top.. What did they just say? They're pointing in this... AHHHH, IT BURNS.. I turn my head to see Mayrin grabbing onto my fingers, clawing and crushing them. "Waeyo?" I ask whilst gently slipping my fingers from her grasp and placing her hand up to as she begins to naw on her fingers in absolute joy. "I GET TO MEET TEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN TOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!" she screams louder. Teen toop? That's their name?? Huh.. Never would've guessed.. Oooh.. The lights are closing. Wah.. Those lights were pretty though... 

 

\\MAYRIN'S POV//

The security guard led us through backstage after the concert. We walked down endless hallways, staff running this way and that. We stopped in front of a tall, royal blue door with a paper taped onto it. "TEEN TOP" I read, peering close to the sign. The security guard-man-dude-guy turned the knob and swung the door back, revealing TEEN TOP in the flesh. I grinned widely and politely lead SHINee into the room. "1.2.3! ANNEYONGHASAYO, TEEN TOP IMNIDA" they greeted in unison, greatly surprised to see SHINee. "Anneyonghasayo, SHINee imnida!" SHINee introduced back. "A-Anneyonghasayo.. Mayrin-imnida" I stutter, bowing. "Wah! You're so cute!" Ricky gasps and hugs me cheerfully. The younger boys start chatting all at once. "Okay! I'm CAP, If you didn't know" he smiles charmingly.

"Neh! I'm a huge fan! An Angel!" "Wah!! COOL, who's your bias? IT'S MEE RIGHT??!!" L.Joe jumps from his sitting position, placing his face in front of mine, noses barely touching. "Yah, don't scare her." Chunji pulls him back. "Umm.. Actually, it's Chunji.." Chunji drops L.Joe's arm and pushes him out of the way, making his way to me. "Well, Hello there pretty lady.." He grasp my hand and places his soft lips to it, gazing up at me. "Omo.." I stare at him lovingly. Unnoticed, the SHINee boys cross their arms over their chests and huff out complaints. Chunji pulls me closer to him, engulfing me in a hug. He whispers in my ear, his soft velvet sending shivers up my spine: 

"Go on a date with me"  

========================

Hey, it's XxSuJuLuVe13xX 

Sorry for not updating for such a loong time! 
I'm on my iPod right now so spacing is impossible,
anyway, here's a long chapter just for funsies.
Hope you liked it! Till next Chingus!