When you meet at a fan signing pt 1

Blockb Scenarios

Zico:

I couldn’t believe it I was finally going to meet my bias of block b THE Zico I could almost faint from happiness! The line slowly shortened and I was getting more and more nervous. I hoped he liked what I was wearing, was it to girly? I wore my favorite hello kitty jumper and I was starting to think it wasn't a good idea as I looked like I was just doing it for attention like so many of the other fans. I pulled at my lyric book which I wanted him to sign. As I continued my mental babble I didn’t realize I was already standing in front of him.

“Hi~ my name is Zico and you are….?”

“m-my name is ------" I stuttered

I handed him my lyric book to sign.

“Is this a diary?” He asked giving me a funny look

“Ha-ha umm no its my lyric book I want to compose music like you do so I was hoping you could sign it?”

He gave showed you his brightest smile and replied of course I will and flipped to the back page and started to write. He gave it back to me with a wink and I walked away so the next fan could greet him.

I opened the back of my book and saw he had written more than just his signature

Hi -----

I would really like to read your lyrics sometime :)

Call me 123 xxx xxx

p.s you look way cuter in hello kitty then any of the other girls ;)

 

 

Kyung:

I couldn’t believe it, they had left, I had missed my one chance to meet my favorite k pop group all because my stupid brother had to go to his girlfriends before he dropped me off at the fan signing, which was now over. I sat on the gutter and called my brother.

-          You need to come get me you made me late so it’s over

-          Too bad I’m busy and it’s not my fault just walk home or something

He then hung up on me. I couldn’t believe it that we lived across the city it would take me all day to get back home. I growled in frustration.

"Whoa what's a cute girl like you doing growling like that" a male voice said from behind me

"I am not in the mood I have to try and find a way home and I swear if you ask me to get in your car or try anything funny I will kick you in the balls so hard you won’t be able to have children" I replied not even bothering to look up.

"Ohkaaay well I don’t think a beautiful girl like you should be sitting out here all alone but now I’m too scared to come closer" the guy said laughing

He was really starting to get annoying. I looked up to see none other than Park Kyung from block b

"Oh y-you Kyung from block b" I stuttered

"Yep the one and only' he said and smiled

"And I just threatened to kick you in the balls"

"Right again" he said and smirked

"Ugh kill me now" I begged

"Hmmm nah he said where you here for the fan signing?" he inquired

"Yeah but my brother made me late so I didn’t see anyone"

"Well that easily fixed how about you come with us were about to grab something to eat" he offered

"Really" I asked my eyes lighting up

"haha yeah really, you just have to promise not to kick anyone in their personal area" he said laughing as you walked over to the rest of block b this turned out to be the best day for you to have a crap brother you thought and smiled.

 

 

Jaehyo

After waiting for hours you had finally made it to the front of the line and were standing in front of your bias. You couldn’t believe Taeil was in front of you. Within touching distance. You could have died from happiness you were so excited, until someone came up to him and whispered something in his ear causing him to smile apologetically at you and leave. Your heart shattered and you shot a glare at the cause of his disappearance. The guy looked taken aback at your vicious stare and smiled awkwardly at you.

“Ummm do you want me to sign something for you” he had the audacity to ask.

“Are you Taeil” you asked with a quirked eyebrow.

He looked at you taken aback. “Ah no sorry is he your bias”?

You raised an eyebrow at him giving you an are-you-serious look

“Well I’ll have to change that” he said and smirked at you.

You huffed and turned to walk away.

Jaehyo couldn’t believe it no girl could ever resist him.

He ran after you and pulled you back

“Come on give me a chance” he pleaded with a pout.

You had to admit he looked pretty adorable not that you’d let him know that.

You gave him a bored look, “I’m listening” you said.

He suggested a café down the street in 1 hour.

You coolly agreed and told him not to be late. On the inside you were the complete opposite you couldn’t believe he had just asked you out! You got home and teared through your wardrobe trying to find the perfect outfit. By the time you were ready an hour had passed and you rushed to the café.

When you arrived he was already there waiting. You had a great time and you couldn’t believe how funny and romantic he was.

This is the start of something great you both thought.