the only chapter

Trust Me

It had been two days ago since Roy Kim's plagiarism issue happened.

Joonyoung has been heard that a lot from people surround him and internet, and yet, he hasn't heard it from Roy. It didn't mean that Joonyoung really need to hear it from Roy, though. It was just his friend seemed had been suffering from worst depression that Joonyoung has ever seen.  Roy rarely smiled and when it happened, there were still sad look from his eye. They usually exchanged stories and even laughed for the silliest jokes on the way home, but now, no jokes and everyone remained silent.

Joonyoung has been asking Roy whether, "Are you all right, Roy?" but it seems Roy still want to keep it for himself longer. 'I'm fine' were all that coming from his mouth.

'Seriously, when will you stop being tough on your self like this?'

PRANG

Joonyoung shuttered from his mind. His head moved accordingly to the sound, which is come from the kitchen. It was Roy, with pieces of broken glasses on apartment floor.

"Roy, what are you doing?"

Roy arched down, tried to picked up the pieces of broken glasses cup on the apartment floor It seemed that Roy was making coffee, but the cup fell down.

"I'm all right, hyung. I just didn't see when I tried to put the cup."

However, his hands trembled. His face was pale and his pupils became smaller.

Joonyoung just couldn't resist from pretending this was 'all right'.

"No, Roy, your hands is trembling", Joonyoung tried to reach Roy's hand. He insisted to help Roy picked the glass pieces, arched down already. "You're not allr--"

"I'M FINE!"

Roy pushed Joonyoung's hand when he screamed.

Joonyoung went silent.

It was a quite long silent between these two--Joonyoung keep looking at Roy, startled. Roy couldn't even looked at Joonyoung at all.

"Whatever", finished Joonyoung. He stand up and took his leather jacket that placed on the sofa.  After Joonyoung wore that he went to the front door and leaved the apartement immediately.

Roy still remained silent, although, he felt rather shocked knowing Joonyoung has left.


 


 

'Stupid'


Joonyoung took his cigarette from his lips and inhaled out of the smoke deeply. It felt so peaceful for him now. He went to crossing bridge that placed in front of his apartment, standing on the connection passage. He leaned to the railings and faced the street below him. Lot of cars and people who still ran at that time. City lights made it even more beautiful.

He just never been felt so angry to Roy like this before. He was just so worried about Roy. It felt upsetting when Roy being harsh like that. Things never been complicated like this since Roy's issue.

'Well maybe Roy has it hard too'

To him, Roy always been the one who good at everything. He always sing well, even good than Joonyoung. He always hit good reviews about his performances compared to Joonyoung and even won the audition program. Everyone loved him because he always lived up everyone's expectation for being a well behaved young man with bunch of mature side, even being more mature from Joonyoung. He was just too blessed.

'That kid.......he just never received this bunch of hatred, is he?'

Joonyoung decided to leave for his apartment.

 




When Joonyoung opened his apartment door, he smelled smoke out from the door. Joonyoung shocked. His apartment filled with smoke when he was away and the most hardest part is there was his friend Roy in the apartment.

"Roy!! Are you all right?!"

Joonyoung ran through the kitchen which looked like the source of the smoke. Apparantly, there was a kettle that being over boiled. Roy was, however, laid down in the apartement floor, weak. This was the worst thing that Joonyoung ever seen.

"ROY!!!"

Joonyoung turned off the stove immediately, and reached Roy's body. He still could saw Roy's breathe though. Joonyoung brought Roy to his bedroom as fast as he could.

 




Roy opened his eyes. First thing he saw were the familiar sight of his bedroom's ceiling. There was also cold feeling on his forehead. He touched his forehead and there was a ice bag on it. He turned his head to the bed side. There was Joonyoung, slept with head leaned to Roy's bed.

"Hyung?"

Joonyoung awakened. He rubbed his eye and looked at Roy. "Oh, you awake, Roy? Good grief."

Roy still looked pale and confused.

"What was happened---OH MY--I WAS BOILED THE WATER!"

"Yes yes, fortunately you're saved from that, now go back to sleep", Joonyoung pushed back Roy who almost want to sit.

"Saved?" Roy still have no idea.

"You were fainted, Roy. And your head was hot. I checked your temperature and you have high fever."

Roy still looked confused and looked at Joonyoung. Joonyoung keep continuing his words, though. "Seriously Roy, you should have tell me when you're sick. You can even ask me to help you making coffee."

"Hyung.... But..why..wouldn't you hate me from what I did before?"

Joonyoung was so enough of this already. "Huh? What nonsense are you talked about? Go back to sleep!"

Roy's eyes and lips trembled. His arms tried to cover that though. "I just..don't know hyung. It's so hard. I think everyone will hate me............."

"What are you talking about...? Do you mean your previous issue?"

Roy even became trembled. He was so pale and cried.

"What should I do, hyung..... I'm so messed up that time."

Joonyoung sighed. 'Well finally this kid tell me about his problem'. He begged Roy with his hands so that Roy could stop covering his eye. "Listen Roy, people messed up sometimes.

It's not just you. It's EVERYONE, even me and maybe, Sancho too? Well,  it's just even weird to ourself since it's our self who feel that. And good thing about you is, you already apology that. Well we know there's no guarantee people will forget, but you're still young. There's lot of thing you can do so people can forgive you.

So you no need to worried that. Just focus on what you should do next. And remember....don't act coldly to me, yes?"

Joonyoung smiled brightly.

"I'm always here to help."

Roy's eyes widened. He just couldn't help to burst into tears.  "Hyung...........I'm..you, seriously don't hate me on that?"

Joonyoung pats Roy's head. "Stupid! How can I hate my one year partner in crime so easily?"

Roy smiled. For the first time, this smile looked so grateful.

"Joonyoung-hyung..."

"Yes?"

Roy, however, closed his eyed. He leaned back to sleep.

"Thank you, oppa."

With a bright smile.

Joonyoung's smiled back. He was about to leave Roy's bedroom but his sights stuck on Roy, who already slept peacefully, just like a baby.

He turned off the bedroom lights.

"Good night Roy."

 

 

 

* END *


Author's note: WHOAAAAA FINALLY MY FIRST JOONROY FANFICTION!!! if you arrived to this passage then i hope you enjoying my fanfic. sorry if this kinda reminds you to the issue...i personally disappointed with what happened. however my last words was reflected on Joonyoung's cheering words on this fanfic :>

Bonus 

by the  mean smiling brightly 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

by the mean of sleeping like a baby:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.