MY CHINESE ANGEL

You, Me and Forever.

You, Me and Forever.

Chapter 5

GERALD: ‘MY CHINESE ANGEL.’

      There is nothing strange with what this girl is saying, but why do I loose my mind when I watch her lips as she talk? She just said she did have fun with me, but I can't think straight anymore. She's different, she's never ordinary. I loose my self with the way her eyes spoke into mine. I’ve met random different girls but her, he seem fragile. I want to take him with me and do everything to keep her from any harm. Despite knowing that fact, I wanna despise my self for this wrong thought.. those tiny lips that looked little nervous, I can’t just shake this urge to kiss those. I think I've been hypnotized.

 

      I kissed her. Kissed her in a way I wanted to know how soft those lips are with mine. And yes. They were soft, softer than I ever could imagine. I could have kissed those lips forever. But I’m sure she’s not the kissing and hugging type with stil-a-stranger, so I pulled myself away. I’ve gone this far, I shouldn’t blow this chance and scare her away. So before I could do something really really bad for this angel, I have to stop my self. And I did.


     I tried my very best to remember the last thing she was talking about. She’s keeping me tongue-tied, If I don’t think before I speak, I might ruin the moment. ‘It's me who should feel sorry. You did nothing but made me feel good.' She's now biting those soft lips, God knows how I wanted to do that for her. Man, I must go. I’ve kissed her and I still want to kiss the hell out of this angel. And I can't promise I'll be gentle and slow this time, if ever. Then what? I’ll screw everything. No. Gerald, clear your mind!


     I get the key from her hand and open the door for her to get inside. The glimpse of her vanilla scent brushed the entire being of me. It makes me wanna do what I was thinking earlier. How could she this way? Funny how she does it normally but it takes every effort in me. If I am going to spend more time with her, which I know I badly wanted too. I should teach myself to control. Get a good-grip. Or I’ll eventually fall.


     ‘Goodnight my chinese angel.’ I love how I sounded. Those words left a swell in my heart, I don’t know why. Then just that, I smiled at her and walk away. ‘Gerald..’ She called after I made few steps. ‘It's Kimberly, Kimberly Chiu..’ She smiled and closed her door.

 

     Wow. She gave it to me. She gave her complete name to me. KIMBERLY CHIU. It’s more than my team winning in a basketball game. She has the most beautiful name.

     The ride home took barely a minute. I’ve been thinking about that kiss and her vanilla scent. Right at that moment when my lips touched hers, my heart has never smiled that hard.
     I couldn't sleep that night. I couldn't stop thinking about her, her smile, her vanilla scent and those lips. I need to meet her again. I need another moment with her. But wait. How will I met her again? I miss her voice already. Wait. What the.. I don't have her phone number. I should have asked even it’d be lame, I even got to kiss her but getting her number. F--k. I'm such an idiot. Why didn't I get her number!


     In the morning, I woke up with a call from Rayver. Now that he calls I’m reminded of how he left me, they left me without notice. But it don’t matter, I had a great night after all. ‘Bro that was blast last night. And that chic hah? Is she with you right now. You look like you're gonna eat that thic in bed last night. That's why we left you.’ So there goes the answer. ‘Ha-ha. No bro. I wish I did but man, she’s Chinese, with a blood of Filipino too, she's.. amazing!’ ‘Wooaah you don't usually talk about the girls you bang that way Bro. Ha-ha. But she left you then?’ ‘Bro, even worst. I failed to ask her number.’ ‘Hah. you Moron! You need to go with us later then.’ ‘I surely will bro.’ or I'll go crazy. We hang up and I end up counting the hours left until I’ll be able to go at The Grayyards. And if there even is a chance of Kimberly being there.  I made a plan in my head of the things I will do later If we’ll meet again. I will meet her again. I need to. Even if a little chance. Promise. I will not it up. Not anymore.

  • END of Chapter FIVE, GERALD’s POV –