Reconciliation.

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

Hyemi ended her story and again rest of the cast of the set of Happy Together echoes with laughter. Even the comedians are now wiping their tears of laughter and clutching their stomach. 

"Ah, I'm gonna have abs from all these laughing," Yoo Jae Suk says while clutching his stomach.

"Really, Can I touch it?" Hyemi teases.

Again, they laughs again. Hyemi has reveal that she has the tendency to pat people on the stomach whenever she is bored.

"I think we have enough intake to have our show and Hyemi's name to raise on top search portal tomorrow," Park Mi-Sun says.

"Aii, this kid. I never thought she is this charming," Park Myung-Soo smirks.

"So I can be next your duet partner for your coming summer song Myung-So oppa?" Hyemi teases and she said in a broken Busan dialect.

"Keep being like this. I'll consider you for next year," Park Myung-Soo jokes.

"Your Busan dialect is horrible Hyemi-shi," Shin Bong Sun says.

"Ah, seriously I really thought I was good at it. I even practice with Vic eomma and Amber unnie last night.They said I was good at it," Hyemi says.

"Yah, you practice with a non-Korean of course they would say you are good at it," Shin Bong Sun points out. And the set echoes with laughter again.

"Ah, that's right.," Hyemi smiles sheepishly. 

"I guess I have to go back and practice. Guess you have to call me again for to show my improvement," Hyemi jokes.

"Keep doing that. You might get to duet with me this year," Park Myung-Soo says.

"Thank you Myung-Soo oppa~" Hyemi says and throws a wink to him after she eats a sour orange. The rest of the cast laughs again as they were reminded of Hyemi's story. She accept her friends dare to wink to a random guy in their company and the receving guy turns out to be SHINee's Taemin. In turn, Taemin bumps into a wall. But for her to wink she has to eat sour food, only with that she can wink naturally.

After the show ends, Hyemi bows to the rest of the cast. It has been a month after the picture of Kyuhyun and her got released. a month after the fight. Three weeks after the fans of Super Junior and f(x) finally settles down. Most of f(x) fans accept it well earlier than ELFs. Hyemi has busy herself to point she don't even eat well, don't even sleep well. Anything to preoccupy her head from thinking about Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun and she has succesfully managed to avoid each other with year-end concert and Super Show 2.

If they ever accidentally meet each other, both of them act like they are merely strangers. Like they are not in a relationship. Like they haven't share the most intimate kiss. Back to zero.

As soon as Hyemi enters the black van, Sulli’s cold eyes greet hers. Since the elevator incident, she has been cold towards her. And since that elevator incident, Taemin seems exceptionally clingy towards her. She can’t seem to push away Taemin. Taemin keep coming back. And tonight they have a practice with SHINee for Lucifer duet. They are supposed to come after the second verse. Plus she also had special maknae performance (coming of age) with other maknae from other idol group. Guess what, Taemin is there too. Duh.

“Hey Hyemi,” Taemin calls out as soon as he sees her. She smiles and bid goodbye to the rest of f(x) while she waves to Taemin. No sign of Seohyun unnie. Oh have she forgot to mention Seohyun and the rest of SNSD also has been cold towards her. Yeayy.

“Okay, guys get into your places okay?” The instructor claps her hand. And the rest of maknae team scrambles at their places. She waves at KARA’s Jiyoung who pumps her fist into and mouths hwaiting. Avoiding Taemin and Seohyun, she somehow managed to get to close to Jiyoung and 2PM’s Changsung with the latter is her dance partner.

Acrobatic dance is at first hard to do but Chansung is surprisingly warm and supportive which makes the performance easier. Taemin is the first to perform then follow with Chansung and her performance. The practice for three more takes, then, she goes to waiting room to rest for a while.

“Okey like that,” Chansung says as she finally successful in rolling over Chansung’s broad back. “Twist and turn. Good. Someone’s been practicing I see,” Chansung flash a genuine smile.

“It’s only because I’m motivated by the instructor,” Hyemi says.

“Anyway,” Chansung says as he rotates her.

Hyemi hums in response.

“Taecyeon asks me to ask you why you haven’t been replying to his messages,”Chansung casually asks her.

She nearly slips off the floor because of surprise but Chansung hold her hands strongly.

“Well, I was busy, with schedules, variety show. And you know all that jazz,” Hyemi lies and look anywhere but Chansung’s face.

“Well, hyung looks like he would be over a moon even for a simple hello message from you,”

Well, that gains her attention back to Chansung. Chansung smiles and gives off an expression yeah you get Taecyeon hyung that bad, Hyemi.

“Well, uhm okay,” Hyemi could only utter that back. Why does it seems that she can’t like back the guy that actually like her. Oh no. Wait, rewind that. Sulli, her member likes Taemin. And yeah Jessica of SNSD threatens her for the fake relationship with Jessica.

“Well, he should have Jessica to entertain him right,” Hyemi says then Chansung raises his eyebrow. “yeah, I know about their secret relationship,” Hyemi continues.

“Hum, well hyung and Jessica noona is kinda in a love-hate relationship. She only wants him whenever she is bored,”

“And well Taecyeon oppa only wants me when Jessica is not free aite?” Hyemi says then take a deep breath as their dance ends.

“Well, I’ll talk it out with hyung,” Chansung offers.

“That’s so nice of you but really I ending this fake relationship.You know after that photo leaked. After it ended, he probably wouldn’t even remember it. I take it that only because we got to meet every Wednesday, he kinda get into his feeling. He just got carried away. And well yeah,”  Hyemi says.

Chansung sighs.

“That complicated I know. One two three,” She counts and rolls again over his broad back. “That’s because I’m busying myself with all kind of variety show,”

“Wait, aren’t you like in relationship with Kyuhyun-shi?” He whispers at three last words.

“Well, we are a taking a break from each other. Yeah,” Hyemi says.

Chansung nods as Hyemi continues to stay silence. Chansung steers off the topic, thank god for that.

“Hyemi, why didn’t you wait for me? We share the same waiting room,” Taemin calls out to her as she leaves the stage as their rehearsal end. She sighs unknowingly.

“Uhm, I gotta go to the toilet, so yeah, nature call,” Hyemi lies and goes to the toilet.

Deciding it was best to avoid two dense head, Sulli and Taemin, she goes to the stage to see other performance by other idol group. She messages Victoria her whereabout and sits down in the audience area.

“So this is how our fan sees us. Humm, I feel like giving the fans a picture of me,” She checks her face and thank god for her pale but clear skin. Even without make up she still looks bearably pretty. LOL.

She updates a picture then writes a caption.

I miss you guys~ I, Go Hyemi has appeared in the shows lately. Please watch me closely and support f(x) and me. Mistakes that happen, it must have shock your heart right. I’m sorry. I wouldn’t be more careless anymore~ I’ll be better. I’ll take my work seriously. Ill work hard to make f(x) fans proud~

My first post after 1 month. Yikes. I’m scared of their reaction. Hyemi grips her handphone so hard that she is not surprised that her handphone breaks in to two. She screams when After School and Son Dambi. That body proportion~

She claps and then whistles. Then, her own fun time is interrupted by a ringing phone. “Hardworking girl, where are you? Come to the waiting room now. Our performance is upnext after T-ara and BEAST,” Victoria says.

“I’m coming~” Hyemi cooes.

Then she got a message from her fake-reality-show boyfriend, Taecyeon.

‘Hey, looking forward to our meeting tomorrow. And I miss texting with you. Take care’

She could only snort as she finishes reading his message. Playboy~

“What so funny?”

That voice freeze her on the spot. Refusing to acknowledge the voice, she stares hard at her handphone.

Please make it just my imagination. She chants in her head.

“Nope, not going away,” The voice now is whispering at her ear.

She flinches and quickly stands up only to be pull down onto his lap. Trying to free from his tight grip which on is enwrap nicely over her waist. She tries to wriggle free.

“Baby don’t do that. You are sitting on top of my junior remember,” He whispers lowly.

Blood rushes towards her cheeks and again she freezes.

“Gyu, let me go. We are in public,” Hyemi pleads.

“Okay, take care. Let’s meet at the rooftop tonight,” He whispers to his ears then proceed to kiss her neck. Only with that, he lets her go. 

She quickly jumps off his lap and runs towards the waiting room. On the way, she somehow manages to escape from bumping into another person. She did hear someone screams, "No running in the hallway,". 

Arriving in front of the waiting room, she opens the door with some strength and quickness; she nearly hit Taemin who was going outside in the moment. Taemin with some quick sense, he grips Hyemi sturdily before them both would fall on the floor.

“Hey, what’s the rush? We still have two performances before us,” Taemin jokes.

“I uhm I need to fixed my hair,” Hyemi says after take a deep breath.

“Fixed your hair, no need,” Taemin runs his hand through her hair. Thankfully her hair has no tangled hairs. “Noona, hair tie please?” A stylist noona pass him a hair tie then swiftly he ties up her hair. Because of his movement, he stands so close to Hyemi to the point that his tip of nose rubs against her ears. Her heartbeat that has slow down after that Kyu-attack slowly rises up when Taemin gets closer to her.

She held her breath and let it go when Taemin takes a step backward. Her eyes darted around but at Taemin’s face.

“You okay, your face is a bit red?” Taemin says and reach our for her forehead.

Hyemi quickly evades and takes a step back. “D-don’t. I mean... Don’t waste time. Our stage performance is next. So, let’s go-“ Hyemi wants to leave and then her eyes meet Kyuhyun’s.

His normal almond-coloured doe eyes have turned dark even the veins on his neck are popping and showing. His long finger turned into a tight fist. From a far, she can feel his anger. She can feel he is fighting his anger and his hand is shaking hard. His lips are formed into a tight thin straight line.

She looks away then looks at Taemin. Oblivious Taemin is still studying Hyemi’s reaction. “Come on oppa, let’s go,”

To go the stage she has to pass by Kyuhyun, she takes a deep breath and looks down. When she passes by Kyuhyun, she feel like time slow down and his deathly stare is watching every step of her. Then, she raises her heads up as she heard Kyuhyun’s whisper, “YOU are mine. DON’T FORGET that,”

Flinching but not stopping she continues to walk towards the stage with Taemin idly following her.

“Hey, you are okay?” Taemin says then touches her arms.

She flinches, “Yeah, I’m okay,”

“You had an argument with Kyu hyung?”

“NO!” She says in higher octave. “I mean no, what, why?”

“It just that, when you walk by hyung you didn’t even greets him,” Taemin says then he stretches his body.

“Oh, he was there, I didn’t notice. My mind was preoccupied,” Hyemi says then twists her body left and right for a quick warm up.

“Oh, no wonder his eyes was following you when you pass by him,” Taemin is now studying her as in try to search for an answer.

“I guess he got mad I didn’t greet him, huh,” Hyemi says and looks away.

“Hyemi-shi, can you cover Luna part for today?” The pd-nim suddenly calls out for her.

“M-me?” Hyemi asks. Astonished by the request, she points to herself.

“Yes, you. Only for today practice. Luna-shi can make it according to your manager because of her radio schedule got extended? It feels a bit weird to leave the part empty. You can right? You are the lead singer right?” The pd-nim continues to say in inhuman speed voice but in pleading-ish voice.

Hyemi nods her head. “Okay, sure,”

“Just sing what you got, you remember how Luna’s belt right? Just do it like her but I know of course you can’t reach her level but yeah just do your best, okay?” The pd-nim leaves as he finishes his speech.

“All the best kiddo~” Taemin smiles brightly and pats her head.

Hyemi nods her again, still disbelieving in herself. Although this is just for rehearsal, she gonna do her best. Hopefully some music producer can see her talent and call her up for a duet or a solo for a drama OST. In busying herself trying to forget her problem, she finds herself becoming selfish for a camera time, for any kind of opportunity. It mean she always wanted to improve her singing and dancing skills, but she just realized in order to survive the idol life she need to good in other skills to like acting, mc-ing, and of course talking.

 

“Heard about you taking over Luna’s part for rehearsal tonight? All the best~” Jonghyun says he pass by Hyemi standing place.

Hyemi will enter the performance by standing on a high raised platform. The sing part she can belt it but the height is kill her. Had she told the pd-nim she suffers from acrophobes. She rubs her hand together that is getting cold and wet duet to sweats.

You are not going fall. You are gonna be fine. LIKE OMAIGOD. THIS IS EFFING HIGH! I WANNA GET DOWN!

She grips her hand into a fist to tight to the point she can feel her own nails pricking into her palm. Ignoring the pain and focusing on SHINee singing. The silky voice of Onew, the emotional voice of Jonghyun, the unique voice of Key, Minho’s charismatic gaze and Taemin’s dancing skill. When Onew starts his part after second chorus, she takes a deep breath before belting it with all her best and of course trying not to overdo which will later crack her voice.

After the belting part, the platform is lowers down and she speed walks to the main stage for her own part, the rapping part and dancing part with Sulli. Since she came late she sings her part to the part. She is supposed to switch place with Sulli when she finally reaches her spot. Amber is still in her resting mode and she still has to walk using crutches.

Sulli takes Hyemi’s spot and somehow Sulli bumps into Hyemi. At first Hyemi thought it isn’t intentional but later somehow even when they were supposed to stand by side Sulli always managed to step on Hyemi’s feet. Too many feet stepping over and Sulli didn’t even say sorry once.

Putting a façade, Hyemi smiles and continue on with the performance. The performance is rehearsed for twice then they rest in their waiting room. She avoided the seat besides Sulli and Taemin and settles between Jonghyun and Luna.

“Kiddo, I heard you belting was awesome. The pd-nim was telling me just now. Someone has been practicing her voice huh,” Luna says encouragingly.

“Unnie, I’m still way behind you but I’ll take that compliment any day cuz it makes me so happy,” Hyemi finally can smile with ease and hugs Luna’s arm.

 

A/R: Anyone can tell me why actually Amber went to a hiatus in 2010? I cant seems