Chapter 1

Tell Me Your Wish

“Girls check this out!” yelled Taeyeon. The others scrambled towards the living room. On TV was popular Japanese boyband, Hey! Say! Jump. The girls all screamed. “OMG, are they here?!” asked Tiffany. Taeyeon shushed her as the boys were interviewed. “Is this your first time in Korea?” asked the interviewer. Yabu, the unofficial leader spoke. “As a group yes but Yama-chan came here alone on vacation.” Yamada grinned, causing Hyoyeon to squeal.Seohyun laughed. This is the rarest occasion whereby cool Hyoyeon would literally lose her head. “Awww, he’s so cute.” Sunny commented. “We are really nervous since it’s our first time here so we want to really impress our fans.” said Inoo. The others murmured their agreement. “Which Kpop act is your favourite?”

The girls all straightened up at that question. “We love all of them but our personal favourite is Girls Generation.” said Hikaru. The girls all giggled. “Wow, they like us.” said Hyoyeon. “How about you give them a message?” The boys all laughed. The girls tensed up. “SNSD, if you are watching this, we just wanna let you know that we love you guys,especially you Hyoyeon.” said Yamada with a playful wink. The boys then started singing the chorus of Genie and did a little dance. The girls gaped with amazement. “They sound better than us.” said Yoona. “I wish we can go to their concert.” Seohyun whined. Taeyeon smirked mischievously as an evil thought popped into her mind.

Meanwhile in their hotel room, Hey Say Jump were busy chattering about the upcoming concert. “Wouldn’t it be cool if SNSD came to our concert?” said Takaki. The others all nodded. “Hey let’s do something silly.” said Inoo, pulling out his camcorder. Yamada ran into the room and came out wearing his Bounce outfit. “Let’s do a little video for the girls.” He suggested. The others ran into the room and came back wearing their outfits. “Formation, fellas.” he said. The others did as they were told and arranged themselves accordingly Yabu placed his iPod on shuffle and joined the formation whilst Inoo placed his camcorder on a tripod and joined the others. The karaoke version of I got A Boy starts playing. The boys pose whilst Daiki starts rapping. The boys then start doing a male version of the dance routine for I got a Boy. Once they finish, Inoo takes the camera off the tripod. “Let’s post it on YouTube.” said Yamada. Keito brings out his laptop and attaches the internet cord to it.

“Guys you won’t believe this….” The others all gathered round. Girls Generation posted a new video. “Let’s check it out.” said Chinen. Keito clicked on the video. The video showed the girls dressed in their IGAB outfits. “Eh, is that…..?” The girls then start dancing to their song, Bounce. The boys start screaming upon watching their favourite idols dancing. The highlight was the little special dance break with Hyoyeon taking charge. Yamada grinned upon seeing his girl do her thing. When the video ended, the boys all clapped and cheered. “That was so awesome.” said Daiki. “Hey let’s upload ours.” said Keito. He immediately uploads the video. “Can’t wait for their response.” said Yuto with a cheerful grin on his face.

The girls then checked YouTube for any possible response. “OMO!!!!!!!” screamed Sooyoung. The girls all gathered round. In the SNSD tag, there was a new video from Hey Say Jump. The girls all squealed with joy whilst Taeyeon clicked on the video. The boys were dressed in their Bounce outfits and were doing the IGAB dance routine albeit with a manly touch, the highlight being Yamada's signature hip roll. “OMO!!! They are all so hot!” Yuri squealed.

“Hey there’s a message for us.” said Hyoyeon. Indeed, there was a message in the description section. We all saw your cover of our song and we love it. In order to thank you and show our appreciation, we decided to do a cover of your single, I Got A Boy. We admire you guys so much and really wanna see you. Love- Hey Say Jump. The girls all squeal after reading it. “I happen to have the number of their manager, so I’ll give them a ring.” said Taeyeon. “Taeyeon-unnie for President.” said Jessica.Taeyeon giggled.

The boys were busy chilling out in a restaurant when Yabu’s phone rings. Pulling it out of his pocket, he picks the call. “Moshi Moshi.” A female voice comes from the other end. “Yabu-kun?” Yabu blinks at the sound of the voice. “Hai?” “ Ohjayou! This is Taeyeon from SNSD.” Yabu almost fell out of his chair. The others all mouthed WHAT? Yabu mouthed Taeyeon from SNSD is on the phone. The others’ jaws dropped. “Ah Taeyeon-san, what a lovely surprise.” He replied. She giggled. “Yabu-kun, we saw your video and your little message and we were wondering if we could meet up this weekend at the beach.” Yabu grinned. “Sure, that would be lovely.” She smiled. “Great, see you then.” She hangs up. Yabu could hardly contain his excitement at this point. “What did she say?” asked Takaki. “She invited us to hang out with them at the beach this weekend.” The boys all howl at this. “Yesh, I finally get to meet my Hyoyeon!” Yamada said dreamily. The others all laughed.