"Babysitter"?

Will you be my girlfriend. Another side of the story.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hey! He-e-ey!? Wa-a-a-ke up!” somebody unceremoniously kicked his right side with a pretty sharp shoe tip.

“Get away! I want to sleep,” mumbled a half-asleep Seungri and then turned away from the annoying shoe and voice.

“You can’t just come and sleep on somebody else’s lawn!”
Seungri’s answer was way too desultory but surprisingly long, “Idiot, It’s my bed! And you can’t just come and wake up people you don’t even know. Do me a favour, leave me alone.”

“If you don’t leave I’ll call the police.”

“And I’ll call my mom! Go away! I want to sleep.”

“You! You! I don’t know what I’ll do to you! I… I’ll break your tambourine against your head!”
Suddenly the former midnight “minstrel” felt that the sun wasn’t shining into his face anymore. Somebody bent over him and that somebody’s hair was ticking his nose and forehead.

“Don’t use these medieval tortures on me.” Seungri wrinkled his nose and finally opened the eyes. Still sleepy he widely grinned and pronounced half-dreamily, “Micha!” then he stretched his hand to the face of the longhaired girl. But as he became more awake and conscious he understood that the colour of the hair was wrong, the make-up was different and that all in all everything was different.

“You’re cute!” The girl poked him in the cheek. “Do you still think you’re in your bed?” She chortled. “You can call your mom.” This time the girl started infectiously laughing. “When I tell Seunghyun about you he will die from laughing”

 

10 minutes later

 

“How is your friend, your Jiyong?”

“I don’t know. We’re not friends anymore, I think…” Seunghyun stuttered and looked away from his cousin.

“It’s a pity! Because he is kind of cute. “

“What do you mean “kind of”!? He IS cute!” Seunghyun couldn’t help but protest mentally.

“Can you at least give me his phone number?”

“What’s on your mind, Chaerin?”

“Don’t pretend you don’t know.” The girl m

Please log in to read the full chapter