Double Park TV Coming Soon~

A Day In the Lives of the YG FAMILY

It was a normal, easy-breezy day at the YG entertainment building. Jiyong could hear the new KPOP STAR recruits having a crash dance practice downstairs. They all seemed pretty excited to see each other, thus the sudden talent show that easily surpassed the protective sound system of the practice room. As much as it annoyed him, he knew they needed to party while they could and mercifully ignored the ruckus and continued on to the recording studio.

 

" Hey hyung!", Seungri called as soon as he opened the door.

 

" Oi maknae, what brings you here?", Jiyong responded, nonchalantly slipping a light pat on the pandas head and taking a seat on the main revolving chair.

 

Seungri seemed to be dissatisfied with Jiyong's reaction, " Hyung, aren't you happy to see me? I haven't been in Korea for weeks!", he said, emphasising the length of his absence with overextended arms.

 

Jiyong inverted his gaze from the computer screen to Seungri on the sofa," Nope, you've been gone for so long, I got used to it.", and turned back with a small smirk.

 

Seungri frowned, " Ha ha hyung. I was just working hard for my career and BigBang! Without me, you guys have no where to go in Japan."

 

Jiyong dismissed this 'fact', " Sure, sure, just don't go complaining that we don't meet a lot because the main reason is you." 

 

Seungri looked a little guilty and switched to a different subject. " Alright, alright. Hey but hyung, how's that love of your life doing?"

 

Jiyong automatically smiled, the thought of her could change his mood anyday.

 

Seungri looked almost disgusted, " I haven't seen someone so lovestruck since TOP hyung found a mirror."

 

Jiyong laughed, " That was you."

 

Seungri ignored the comment, " So how is she?"

 

Jiyong shrugged, " Ask her yourself."

 

" What," Seungri said, looking surprised, " you don't even care?"

 

Jiyong sighed, " You just said I had a lovestruck look on my face."

 

" Ah well," Seungri continued," just checking - but hyung, you didn't see the video by any chance did you?"

 

" What video?"

 

" The Ssang-Park TV teaser video."

 

Jiyong laughed, the name already brought tears to his eyes, " What is she doing now."

 

" Here, watch it.", Seungri said as he handed Jiyong his smartphone. 

 

But before he could press play, a ladies hand snatched the phone away. Jiyong could hear her high, petite voice breathing heavily, she must've ran the way here.

 

" Speak of the devil - Dara noona!", Seungri called, shaking her hand in excitement, " We were just talking about you and your lovely friend here."

 

" Aigoo, has Chaerin not taught you anything?", Dara retorted, closing the video on Seungri's screen and taking her place besides him.

 

" Nope, which is why she can't leave me. HA HA HA.", he finished with a comic laugh.

 

Jiyong sighed, " I don't know how she puts up with you."

 

" Hey, you should be wondering how I put up with her! She puts all these y instagram photos online all day in those tight stage outfits.", Seungri replied, his face prominent with anger.

 

" And you like that?", Dara asked, chuckling at the thought.

 

" No! It's in plain sight for other guys to see!", Seungri responded with a pout, " I'd wish she'd stop."

 

" Then tell her like a man V.I!", Jiyong said, laughing at the maknae.

 

" Anyway," Dara said returning the phone to Seungri, " Jiyong, you are not allowed to see that video!"

 

" Aw, why not?", Jiyong asked, " I'm pretty sure Seunghyun-hyung saw it."

 

" He did?", Dara asked, alarmed.

 

" Just kidding, just kidding."

 

" Don't scare me like that - but no, Bommie said no - so no.", Dara continued, leaning back as she had now relayed her friend's wishes.

 

Jiyong laughed, " Aw, she still wants to look good in front of me."

 

" I do not.", said another voice.