The Tailor Shop

The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
In an old village, there's a small tailor shop owned by a young, sweet, cute girl named Juniel. A lot of people love to go to her shop due to her kindness and sweetness. And of course, first of all, they love to order new clothes from her.
 
 
But, 
there's one thing make her mind go out of control by a guy named L.Joe. 
 
 
L.Joe is a handsome, rich, kind guy. He owned a popular restaurant at the town near their village. Due to his richness, a lot of girls keep flirting with him. Which makes her irritated.
 
 
                                                                     
 
Scarlet Kimono;
 
I walked to town to get some fresh air.
 
But then, I spotted L.Joe at the main street. And..... there was a girl beside him. She kept hugging his arm. They looked really happy.
 
 
"Woori, stop this please" 
I heard he whined and smiled at the girl that he called as Woori. That girl has a short hair, big pairs of eyes and beautiful plump lips. She's wearing a red kimono with some small silver flowers as it's pattern. She looked gorgeous in it.
 
No wonder......
 
I was so irritated which made me turn away and fled from the place. It sickened me seeing him with some random girls. I ran back to my tailor shop with sad and anger feelings.
 
I need to continue my work. I fiercely grabbed my scissors and hold it tightly in my hand. Then, I continued my work with blood red eyes because of crying so much.
 

 

The next day, there's a knock on my shop's door. 
"Anyone in here ?" I heard a voice from outside.
"Ye--" It was the girl from yesterday. 
 
"Are you Juniel ?" she asked with a slight smile on her face. "Yes I'm Juniel" I stated.
"Ahh~ good then. Can I come in ?" "sure" I said as I stared at her entering my shop. 
 
I grabbed my scissors near the table. 
"uhmm can you make me a blue kimono with some green flowers as it's pattern ? Oh. And put som--" 
 
"stop" I interrupt her. 
 
"h-huh ?" she looked at me weirdly
 
I drew my scissors from my back at hold it tightly.
 
"w-what are you d-doing ?!" her tone sounds panicked.
 
"STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM !" I shouted at
her as I stabbed her on her chest rapidly. 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !" 
"DIE !!" I stab again. 
 
My hand and the scissors were already crimson red.
 
 
"You deserve it" I said as I cleared her blood from my hand and the scissors. 
I dragged her body to the river nearby my tailor shop and flung her dead body into the river.
 
"You really really deserve it." I said with satisfied smile on my face. 
 
"ahh ~ so he like girls who wear red kimono huh ?" I said to myself as I leave the place.
 
Then, I tailored the red kimono.. 
 
                                                                     
Emerald Sash;
 
Today, the atmosphere is strangely tense.
There was a murder.
But then, I saw L.Joe with another girl idling near the bridge under the sakura trees.
But the girl beside him... who in the world is she ?!
 
L.Joe look so stress. I really wish I can be the one who will comfort him but the girl is already there for him. 
 
How sad
 
The girl had a green sash around her slender slim waist. WOW she really look attractive with that sash. Oh... so he like girl who wear red kimono with a green sash around their waist huh ? 
 
"Jessica, thank you" he said and slightly patted the girl he called as Jessica. He smiled. Jessica made him smile. I'm not the one who make him smile. 
 
I was seriously jealous which made me depressed and run from the place.
 
I went back to my tailor shop with red swollen eyes. I quickly reached for my scissors. I silently cried my heart out as I tailored the green sash. 
 

 

The next day, I went out to buy some food.
I saw Jessica was walking towards my shop. ALONE. 
 
I quickly grabbed my scissors and hide behind some random bush. When she walk passed my shop, I pulled her into the bush in a speed of lightning.
 
"a-ahh J-Juniel... what are y-you doing here ? w-why did you p-pull m--"
 
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE FROM YOU !"
 
"W-WHAT ?!"
 
"any last word sweet heart ?" I said and smiled at her.
"H-HUH ?!" she started to panicked as I hold my scissors tightly near her stomach.
"now, DIE SWEETIE !" I stab her stomach. I stab again and again.
 
"J-Juniel h-how could y--" she can't finish her words due to losing blood too much.
 
"thats what you got when you're messing with me. You deserve this sweetie." I said as I caressed her pale cheeks.
 
This time, I dragged her dead body to a forest behind my tailor shop and threw her body violently at some big tree trunk. 
 
I went back to my shop and place my scissors safely on the table. Then, I went out back to buy some food with satisfied smile on my face.
 
                                                                      
Aureate Hairpin;
The next day,
The town grew more and more tense.
There was another murder committed.
 
 
Today, I went to the town again to buy some black threats.
 
When I pass through the hairpin shop, I saw L.Joe with another girl. 
The girl is so lovely and cute.
Who the f*** is she ?!
Why there's always another girl who stood beside him ?
WHY I CAN'T BE THE GIRL ?! 
I MUST BE THE GIRL !
 
He bought a yellow hairpin for that girl.
"Yura, do you like it ? It's suits you well" 
 
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIS MIND ?!
WHY HE DIDN'T TREAT ME LIKE THAT ?!
 
oh.. so he like girls who wear red kimono, green sash and yellow hairpin ?
 
I was so jealous which made me turn and run away from the place.
 
I went back to my shop and held my scissors tightly and cried and cried like there's no tomorrow.
 

The day after that, I saw the girl with yellow hairpin walking towards my shop.
 
"Yura ~" I called her.
"w-who's that ?" she sounded terrified.
"It's me !" I popped out from the bush where I killed Jessica.
"Ah~~ Juniel~ hehe you scared me !"
"Yura-ssi, come here please" I commanded.
 
She didn't say anything and just step in the bush.
 
"Have you ever feel this scissors, cutting your pale neck ?" "Huh ?!" she looked at me with shocked expression.
 
"You need to die, Yura"
"W-WHAT ?!"
"STOP FLIRTING WITH MY L.JOE !!!"
 
Then, I quickly slash her neck with the scissors.
 
"You deserve this cutie"
 
This time, I just leave her dead body behind some thick bushes.
 
                                                               
 
Finally, I finished my work.
L.Joe baby~ if you still didn't come to me,
I'll be the one who will come to you.
 
A scarlet kimono, an emerald sash, an aureate hairpin.
L.Joe baby , am I your ideal type now ?
Aren't I beautiful ?
 
                                                                
The Man;
 
Today, the whole village is terrified because there were more people got killed.
 
I wore all the clothes L.Joe 'love'
 
He was acting so dreadful towards me.
"Good afternoon Juniel, it's a pleasure to meet you"
He spoke to me like I'm a stranger to him.
Am I a stranger to him ?
 

 

I was so upset by his behavior towards me.
I grip my scissors shakily.
 
Am I going to do this ?
 
"Yes" 
I feel like there's another side of me tell me to KILL HIM.
 
"uhm L.Joe-ssi, would you mind going to my tailor shop w-with me ?" "sure why not" he said and there was an angelic smile plastered to his handsome face.
 
I'm sorry L.Joe... that will be your last smile.
 
When we reached my shop, I locked the door do he can't escape from me.
 
"Juniel-ssi, w-why did you locked the d-door ?"
"I'm sorry L.Joe, I love you so much but you just talk to me like I'm a complete stranger"
"But J--"
"I'm sorry but I need to kill you"
 
I stabbed him on his chest and on his stomach violently.
 
"L.Joe-ssi......... what have I done" I dropped my now newly red scissors. It was coated by L.Joe's blood.
 
I dragged his body to the back of my tailor shop.
This is where I put all type of fabric.
 
"L.Joe, this is your fault. It's your fault because you didn't treat me like how you treat Woori, Jessica and Yura" I said to his dead body and caressed his cheek gently.
 
"I'm sorry baby. I love you"
 
 
 
 
 
 
There's one thing Juniel didn't know about L.Joe. He already got married, Woori is L.Joe's wife while Jessica and Yura are their daughters.