Vacation

Family Vacation
First vehicles to arrive to the unique and paradisiacal SMent Private Resort was a platinum Impala 64, followed by two a black and white explorer vans. 
 
“ Aigoo finally we got a much needed break" Junsu said "Who wants to play soccer?"  
 
“I would , but I better take advan*yawns*tage  of this and sleep while I can,  see you all at dinner”  Yoochun grabbed his bag and walked towards the main house “or not.”
 
Yunho: I’ll play with you.
 
Jaejoong: I better get to the kitchen this food isn’t going to cook itself, and it’s almost 3:00 p.m.
 
“You are so right Hyung! do you need help taking the groceries inside house?”  Changmin said with a grin on his face.
 
“Come to my arms child of mine” Jaejoong exclaimed with tears of  joy forming at the corner of his eyes , suddenly a wild evil maknae appeared.
 
Kyuhyun:  Changdola! Here you are lets go play Starcraft!
 
 Changmin: Wah! good idea lets go,  I won‘t let you win this time! And so they took off with their long legs and giant steps to play video games.
 
Jaejoong sniffled to himself as he bent over  to pick up the  bags from the ground.
 
Yunho: Let me help you with those give’em here Jaejooko
 
Jaejoong:  Yunho-ah~ you’re always so kind and helpf..
 
Leteeuk: U-know Yun-Ho!!!! Hey do you see that climbing rock wall over by the pool?  
 
Yunho: Yeah, but Teukie-hyung right now  I was in the middle of helping Jaejoong to the kitchen and..
 
Leeteuk: ah  I see, I see but can you believe the nerve kids these days? they dare to they can beat us hyungs at rock climbing
 
YH: Just who said that?
 
LT: That panda kid and Kai
 
YH: WHAT?!  Jaejooko I’m sorry but my pride and  manliness are on the line.
 
JJ: Uhm that's okay
 
Yunho spots a cutesy  Wookie at a distance and hands some of the bags , Teuk pats him on the back and both run off to show their dongsaengs who is the boss.
 
RW: Hello Jaejoong-hyung "Ooofff  I can‘t believe how heavy these are” “ I realize there will be many of us here, but  isn't this just way too much food?”
 
“Ahaha you’re kidding right? That’s  only Changmin‘s portion ” Jae said as they made their way to the kitchen.
 
Junsu stood there with the cutest pout  and  holding his blue soccer ball. “That‘s fine I‘ll go practice by myself then ” 
 
“Oi Junsu! Wait up”  Eunhyuk caught up to him and slapped his  and Donghae followed “You weren't planning to start without us right” he said and ruffled Junsu’s hair. 
 
EH: Yeah let those two break their backs we'll settle this Sunbae vs. Dongsaeng thing like real men do “at the field”
 
JS: Oh my god sun! who is in each team?
 
EH: Well not just us, Zhoumi, and Yesung-hyung are also playing, Versus Luhan, Lay, and Suho, and Xiumin”
 
Yesung: I’m not playing I want to be the Cheerleader 
 
EH: What?! Hyung but why?! I‘d expect it from Zhoumi since he doesn't like exercise not you”
 
ZM: Hey!
 
DH: Actually Hyuk,  I've seen him run from a spider. He‘s pretty fast.
 
ZM: That's right!.. Hey~!
 
YS: The cheerleader I said  >.>  *Yesung starts the octopus dance*
 
ZM:  Now the teams are chosen  we just need a neutral ground referee and we‘re good to start the game”
 
at that moment a white Mercedes  pulled over
and none other than the Sunbae of sunbaes had arrived.  
 
Everyone got quiet and did a 90 degree bow to show respect, he did the same. 
 
“How are you all enjoying the resort so far? I find it quite comfortable and cozy, and no crazy fans hiding in the bushes.
 
“True that” Donghae answered
 
Zhoumi: Oh Kangta sunbae you made it just in the right time, we need a fair referee would you like to arbitrate our game?
 
JS: Yeah is a game the juniors vs. the seniors eukyang kyang
 
“That‘s what you guys are up to huh? Sure why not ”
 
“Yay! This is gonna get interesting,  hyungs you better be prepared” Luhan said with a big smile.
 
Kangta:  Alright but first of all… Race from here to the main field *takes off running* and the last one there  is an old grandpa!!!!
(confusion everywhere)
 
“Ohey!! Not fair sunbae you‘re the only one who‘s been here before!” Donghae yelled
 
“Sunbae, wait sunbae!  you dropped your shoe~!” Xiumin said 
 
Turned out  when they got to the field Yesung was already there stretching.
 
Meanwhile the rest of Exo and Super Junior unpacked their stuffed and walked around exploring  the resort. Yoochun was faceplanted  on the bed
 
of what he self proclaimed to be his room; and the two flower boys danced around the kitchen preparing the dinner. Also a dark aura could be seen
 
emanating  from the gaming room :s.
 
~at the pool~
 
Sehun, Chanyeol and D.O. happily played and splashed like little ducklings in water Baekhyun floated away in a green float and  Sungmin in a pink 
 
one Chen didn‘t want to get wet yet so he sat at the edge and had only his feet in the water. The Soshis and Shinee boys had just arrived and went
 
up to change into their bathing suits.  minus Yuri ,Seohyun, and Tiffany who were headed to the spa area instead along with  Key. Minho and
 
Taemin went up to Kris who was by one of those high end outdoor grills, with a puzzled look on his face. “Hey  Kris-hyung ” they greeted  
 
“Ayo wassup”
 
Taemin: So we‘re having also barbecue tonight?
 
Kris: Ah yes, Kangin-hyung sent me ahead to turn on this grill, But it must not work, I can’t get it to light up.
 
Minho: Nah hyung don’t worry they always  have instructions on the side oh.. wait they‘re in Italian or Spanish?
 
Kris: Yeah I  noticed, if this was a regular grill it would've been just by standing in front of it
 
Minho: Well in that case it would've  even faster with my charisma.
 
"Are you implying that you‘re hotter than me?” Kris raised an eyebrow 
 
Minho: Nope not implying at all, more like stating.
 
Kris: I dare you to say that again I’m gonna BenBen your face!, they don‘t call me dragon for nothing”
 
Taemin: “AHAA~!!!” *turns some handle and the fire starts immediately*
 
Minho & Kris: O_O how?
 
Taemin: Soy un Dorito.
 
~back to the climbing wall~
 
Leeteuk: Okay here’s how we’re going to do this. he rubbed his palms together.
 
“Just two teams, we climb the wall and the one who reaches the top first wins”
 
“Wins what?”-  Kai asked
 
“Hmmm since this place was built back in 2011 it only has one huge room prepared for a 10+ group how about  if we win Super Junior gets the
suite and if you wins EXO gets it? Loser team sleep in separate rooms”
 
Shindong was resting in one of the lounge chairs by the pool 
 
“Make sure we win it hyung!” he yelled  “and don’t dislocate anything”
 
Kai and Tao giggled
 
Leeteuk: Lets do this !
 
Yunho: “Ok” he takes off his shirt “Its Yunho time”
 
They start getting ready with harness and ropes when  the girls walked in  [more like the swimsuit walk at a pageant]  Sooyoung  bearing a gold
 
bikini , followed by Hyoyeon in a exotic violet tone one, followed by sunny in a cotton pink monokini, Taeyeon with a simple black bikini, Jessica
 
with a neon yellow one, and finally Yoona in a bedazzled one piece green suit
 
Jonghyun was not left behind with his chocolate abs and red swimming trunks. 
 
They sat with  Shindongie  on the lounge chairs. 
 
Kangin was right behind all of them and almost tripped into the pool, he was carrying a couple of bags with veggies and meat to grill.
“Hey kid, thanks for turning this thing on I could never get it”
 
Kris: “You’re welcome hyung and it was easy”
 
At that moment the F(x) girls entered the resort in a  pink Buick they put their bags inside
 
 Victoria: I wonder where everyone is? she said as they walked in the house.
 
“It smells so yummy here I wonder what they’re making”
 
They  walked into the kitchen and Ryeowook and Jaejoong were still at it, moving a pot here chopping cabbage there, flipping something else in a pan, etc. So far the . Sobulgogi and Donburi were done.
 
Ryeowook: Ah you girls finally made it. 
 
Luna: Oppa~ I‘m ashamed you two cook better than me.
 
“No don’t worry it’s a lot of work but It makes me happy  cooking for the people I love” Jaejoong said with a smile   
 
Sulli: Oh can I stay and help you oppas? My dumplings are really good
 
“Yeah Sulli’s dumplings are the best! “ Amber said
 
JaeWook: Ok! 
 
Krystal: alright we’re gonna check  where everyone else is at.
 
RW: Oh they should be by the pool area.
 
“Thanks oppa” the 4 of them headed out towards the pool, but ran into Siwon in their way.
 
“Hello Sisters”
 
Amber: Hello monster
 
“Oppa why the long face” Krystal said
 
Well I was at the junior/senior soccer game with Heechul-hyung  but he abandoned me to go to the spa area.
 
“Soccer game you say Where at?” Amber asked
 
Siwon: You see that cypress tree over there? Well you keep going straight then turn left and..
 
Amber: Ok got it got it! Thanks monster, later girls she grabbed Krystal’s hand and took off.
 
Luna: Junior/Senior? Game sounds interesting and who’s winning? 
 
Siwon: When I left it was a tie 7 to 7 but Kangta sunbae really knows how to spot faults, so I trust the result at the end.
 
“Kangta is also there?! bye guys” Victoria also took off running..
 
 
Meanwhile Tao and Kai were about 2 meters away from the top 
 
 Yunho: Teuki-hyung  push a little harder we have to catch up with them! 
 
Leeteuk: *panting*  I’m just saving in the energy to burst it out let me concentrate man! 
 
Yunho: Aish Teuki-hyung don’t just give up.
 
 Kai did a vertical split and push himself upward Tao caught up fast and both reached the top .
 
Kai: Hell yeah! We won! 
 
Leteeuk: Arrrrrrgggghhttt! 
 
Tao: gege you sound like a buffalo
 
Yunho: Well congratulations boys it was fair I guess we need to get back into shape hyung.
 
They started descending when Luna and Siwon got there.
 
Jessica: where’s my sister at? She asked 
 
Luna: She was basically kidnapped to watch a soccer game going on at the field.
 
Jessica: by Amber?
 
Luna: Yup.
 
Kai: Well better luck next time hyungs but this was fun.
 
Yunho: Same here I like spending time getting to know our dongsaengs better.
 
“Although this one may be a bit of a sore loser”
 
Leeteuk: Yah who are you calling a sore loser?!” *pushes Yunho into the pool* and the splash startled Chen that he rolled backwards in surprise. 
 
Yunho: Hyung what are you doing turning against your own teamate! 
 
Hyoyeon: Oppa is really a sore loser. 
 
Leeteuk: “I’ll make it fair” he pushes both Kai and Tao into the pool as well.
 
At the grill Kangin laughs proudly his off and flips the octopus and meat.
 
Taeyeon: Really oppa? She stands up and pushes Leeteuk into the pool then she also jumps in.
.
“Everyone stop splashing!” poor Baekhyun exclaimed looking like a raccoon with all of his eyeliner smudged and runny. 
 
~at the field ~
 
Xiumin steals the ball and passes it to Lay then Eunhyuk comes and kicks it far but misses the goal, Zhoumi runs after it and passes it to Junsu who kicks it Suho fails at blocking the ball and 
 
Kangta: GOAAAAAAAAL!!!! Team Senior wins!
 
Junsu: Bambaya~! 
 
Yesung does a celebratory dance and every one cheers in happiness. Even the juniors since it was just a game.
Final Score:16 -13
 
~at the house~
 
6:30 p.m. Onew had been sleeping in his room for a while but just woke up, he went downstairs to the kitchen and saw the feast of food that was made “Omo!!!”
 
but his eyes glittered with glee when he saw a plate full of orange chicken.
 
Onew: You three are amazing did you really made all of this food!? he said never taking his eyes off of the chicken.
 
JaeWookSul: Yes.
 
Ryeowook: Actually we still need  to finish the Kkanpunggi.
 
Sulli: and the red velvet cookies to cool down and we’re done.
 
Jejoong: Kangin-hyung is also grilling more food outside.
 
Onew: Oh we’re going to have so much leftovers then
 
Jaejoong: I don’t know about that, Changmin’s been stuck at the gaming room all day he’s probably starving by now.
 
Hangeng appeared at the pool “Everyone is almost sunset, get ready and gather at the patio to enjoy a delicious meal together”
 
~7:15 p.m.~
 
Everyone was at the patio area sitting down talking to each other SM Idols could really form a town. Key, Yuri , Tiffany and Seohyun came in from their spa day. 
 
Seohyun: Unnies you all have to try the massage it was incredible, I haven’t feel this relaxed in ages. 
 
Tiffany: Yes especially you Tae you know how you always get the tension knots in your back.
 
The soccer gang and their audience also made their way to the patio and sat there joining the convos Krystal went up to Jessica “Unnie I missed you” and gave her a bear hug.
 
Kangta: What the… where the hell is my left shoe?!
 
Everyone laughed 
 
Finally Jaejoong, Ryeowook, and Sulli also made their way to the patio carrying plates and pots full of amazing looking food, followed by Changmin
 
and Kyuhyun who also helped, and Yoochun carrying drinks on one hand rubbing his sleepy eye with the other. Onew with the chicken, and Diva
 
Heechul only carried the napkins. 
 
Sulli: Alright we have here Ddeokbokgi. Black pudding. Sundae. Kamaboko. Kimbab. Bibimbap, Jjajangmyeon. Sweet and sour pork. Dumplings. Kkanpunggi. Capsicum Donburi Tofu. Sobulgogi Donburi. Kimchi fried rice. Rabokgi. Jjajangbap
Champon. Jjolmyeon. Seolreongbap. Bulgogi. Bulgalbi. Galbitang
Galbijjim. Sashimi. Hoedeopbap. Dalgalbi.Orange Chicken. Pork cutlet
 French fries. Daljjim. Daldoritang. Gulbi. Haejangguk woogeoji. Curry
Meatballs. Soup. Yukgaejang. *deep breath* And Cookies.
 
Kangin: Plus the grilled meat, veggies and seafood.
 
Henry: Wow that’s…wow
 
Amber: Thanks a lot you outdid yourselves yo.
 
Changmin: Ok enough thanks for the food Everyone dig in! 
 
~15 minutes later~ all of them were enjoying the delicious food, and Changmin kept staring at Ryeowook who happened to sit next to him.
 
“What is it Changmin-ssi? You’re scaring me”
 
Changmin pounces on him “I love you hyung! This is delicious”
 
JaeJoong smiles and starts singing (Red Sun): Nooni boosyo noon ddeul soo obso naegen nomoo ddego oon doshi.
 
Boa: Goleumeul momchoogo noon gameumyun paran badaga deulryowa~ 
 
Yoona: Boa unnie you finally made it! she and Tiffany both got up to hug Boa who was walking in
 
Heechul: Yah but my part was next!
 
Boa: Sorry I’m late everyone I had to change a flat tire but I’m here and... oh that looks so good!
 
Sehun: Join us there’s still plenty left.
 
Taemin: Yes for now he said, eyeing Changmin and Onew  "So eat noona tehehee~"
 
 BoA: Alright but first, lets continue the song where we left off Its my favorite. she said and put her hand on Heechul's shoulder.
 
HeeChul: About time AHEM... jjiriht jjiriht jonpareul bonaebwa ddolrineun maeum reul jonhae~
 
All of the SM family spend the rest of their evening together eating the succulent food and singing their favorite songs of each other, at night everyone gathered at the media room to watch a movie.
 
Everyone laughed and bonded more than ever before having fun on their well deserved vacation.