Chapter 2

Being with YunHo

            “Sir, are you Choi ChoHee’s cousin?” asked the attendance woman.  “Jung YoungHo, correct?”

            “Yes, I am.” answered YunHo, with a nod.

            “Wow…  You look just like U-Know of Dong Band Shi Ki.” she said, as she looked at him closely.  “Why are you going to take ChoHee out of class?”

            YunHo faked a sad face.  “ChoHee’s mom,” he sobbed.  “S-She’s in the hospital due to an accident.”

            “Well, ChoHee be out for the whole day then?” gasped the lady.  She clearly fell into YunHo’s trap.

            “I think she’ll be out for two days if possible.” replied YunHo, as he gave her his watery puppy eyes.

            Within a few split minutes, ChoHee was at the doorway of the waiting room in the main office.  She looked…  Terrible and horrified.    Her clothes were misplaced because she was running and she had a sad, teary face on.  Yunho saw her and stood up.

            “Oppa!!” cried ChoHee, as she walked up to him.  Tears were at the rim of her eyes.  “Oppa, my mom…”

            YunHo was taken back at ChoHee’s reaction.  But, then again, he did lie to the office that her mom is in the hospital.  Tears streamed down ChoHee’s face as YunHo and she walked out of the front office.  YunHo had his hand on Choee’s shoulder and tries to comfort her.  When they stopped in front of DBSK’s new care Lexus LX 570, ChoHee looked up at YunHo with teary eyes.  He could feel his heart drop because he lied.  There wasn’t anything wrong with ChoHee’s mom.

            Before YunHo could say anything, ChoHee criticized, “How cruel, Oppa!!!  You lied to the office that my mom was in the hospital?!”

            YunHo sighed in relief.  “At least you didn’t believe what I said.” he said.  “Didn’t you at least believed me a bit?”

            ChoHee laughed as the last of her tears fell down from her eyes.  “Of course no, YoungHo-oppa!” she said.  “You know, you forgot to give me my parents’ broken ring yesterday.”

            “I know, but I need to use it for something today.” said YunHo.     “I already asked your mom if I can use it.”

            YunHo smiled as he opened the passenger door of ChoHee.  After she climbed in and he closed the door behind him, he started to remember the conversation between CheHee’s mom and him right before he came to ChoHee’s school.

            ‘So, you’re still with HyeBin?” asked ChoHee’s mom.  ‘You know that this will be even harder for you to tell her and for ChoHee as well.’

            ‘I know, Auntie.’ said YunHo.  ‘I mean, Mom.  However, HyeBin wouldn’t believe me.  She keeps on assuming that I’m just joking around with her.  That’s why I’m going to take ChoHee and your family’s half of the ring to show it to HyeBin.  That will also be the same time ChoHee knows as well.’

            ‘I just want you to know that my daughter will feel like she is the one responsible for your breakup with HyeBin.  You will have to explain to her that it is not her fault but your mother and my fault for not telling you two at a young age that you two were engaged.’

            YunHo nodded his head and answered, ‘Yes, I understand.  I will do all the explanation. Knowing ChoHee, she’ll listen to me a lot more than you and Father.’

            “Oppa, aren’t we going to go?” asked ChoHee, as she looked at YunHo closely.  “You seem a bit strange today.  Are you OK?”

            YunHo ran his fingers through his hair.  He laughed stiffly.  “Yeah, I’m fine.” he said, as he swallowed hard.  “It’s just that I was thinking about something.”

 

**NOTE:  I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter.  I am sorry that this is short.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

@ 9:15 PST on 8/10/2010