Final

My One and Only

SHINee has finally reached the end of their latest concert tour with an encore performance in Seoul. Like the previous performances, the entire group was nervous, yet still confident. Except for Minho.

 

He was exceptionally anxious for this performance and none of the other members could figure out why, which put Taemin on edge. Worried that Minho was no longer happy being with him – especially after all the space he put between them – Taemin tried to give him his space, not knowing that Minho was thinking the complete opposite.

 

As the start of their final concert approached, Minho began to pace around the dressing room. While the rest of the group just stood there, Taemin began to walk towards him in hopes of calming him down. He was soon stopped as the door opened and their manager walked in telling them it was time to start. Once the music began, Minho was back to his normal, energetic self, putting the rest of the group at ease for the time being.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Before they knew it, it was time for their last song. But before then, they were going to talk to the fans. Each member expressed how much they love them and how they will always continue to be a better and stronger SHINee. Once all the love was shared, Minho asked if he could say something else to the fans and to the group. With a nod from Onew, a pat on the back from Key and smiles from Jonghyun and Taemin, he turned to the fans and said…

 

“I know that we all have someone or something that we love dearly and I honestly don’t know what I would do without mine.” Minho turned, looking to Taemin at the last word. With a smile on his face, he continued, facing the fans.

 

“Even though my love has been a secret from the world, I feel like now is the right time to share it.” Taemin’s eyes immediately widened when Minho’s words reached his ears.

 

Turning back to Taemin, and slowly walking towards him he said, “I know that you never wanted this to be public, but I love you, Lee Taemin and I never want to spend a day without you.” A gasp was heard from the crowd as Taemin started to cry. “You are my one and only. Will you make the happiest man in the world and be mine forever?” Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a classic silver ring with their initials engraved in the band and held it out for Taemin.

 

Taemin instantly broke down when he saw the ring. Falling to his knees, he wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck holding him tight as he whispered, “Yes.” Minho jumped to his feet, still holding Taemin, and spun him around, grinning like a happy fool. Forgetting that they were in front of thousands of people, they kissed with as much passion and love that they held for each other.

 

Separating, Minho set Taemin down and placed the ring on his finger. Both with ridiculous smiles, they hugged again as the rest of SHINee joined in and the fans started shouting ‘Congratulations.’ As the excitement died down, music began to play as the group separated from the hug and began to sing their final song.

 

Taemin and Minho held hands the entire time, never leaving the others side.