The Concert and Saving Go Ara

Agent Hyoyeon II

Sorry for the super late update... Hope you like it! This fanfic will gonna end soon...

Happy New Year everyone


Siwon was bored. He doesn’t have work in the WGCo. Actually, he and Tiffany don’t have work there but Tiffany has always rehearsing on her own for her musical called ‘Fame’.

Actually, Siwon was staying there to watch Tiffany. It is been a month since Tiffany started to ignore him and Siwon thinks that Tiffany has lost an interest to him.

“Hyung, Fany noona might melt if you keep staring at her.” Taemin said from his back.

“I didn’t staring at her.” Siwon lied.

“Aigoo… Just admit it that you are starting to like her.” Taemin said. “But it is too late because she already forgets about you. The last time I talked to her she said that falling in love to a guy like you is a waste of time.”

‘Ouch!’ Siwon thought.

“Don’t be sad, hyung. Wanna get my help?” Taemin asks.

“Sure.” Siwon said.

“I have a plan.” Taemin said and told him the plan.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

New York…

Yuri, G-Dragon and Taeyang are getting tired because of Go Ara. She keeps on asking them buy some things she will bring to the SM Town Concert.

“Miss Go, here’s the pink light stick you want.” Yuri said.

“Where’s the blue light stick?” Go Ara asks.

“Blue light stick? You didn’t tell me that I will buy you a blue light stick.” Yuri said.

“I want a blue light stick!” Go Ara screamed.

“Araso. Araso. I will buy you.” Yuri said.

Yuri left her room. Then, G-Dragon enters the room. “Here is your soshified t-shirt.” He said.

Go Ara looks at the t-shirt. “It is so big. I want a small size. Change it.” Go Ara said.

“What? But you said you want a medium size t-shirt.” G-Dragon said.

“But I want a small size t-shirt now.” Go Ara said.

“Araso!” G-Dragon said and left the room.

Go Ara was enjoying ordering them.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany was going to go home when he saw Taemin outside the headquarters feeling sad.

“Taemin, what’s matter?” Tiffany asks.

“Noona!” Taemin cried on her shoulder.

“Why?” Tiffany asks.

“My date cancel our dinner date. I already reserved a table for us in a restaurant. I am so sad.” Taemin said.

“I guess you are unlucky.” Tiffany said.

“Noona!” Taemin yells.

“Don’t be mad. How about let’s go on a dinner together?” Tiffany asks just to make Taemin happy.

“Really?” Taemin said.

Tiffany nodded.

“Let’s go.” Taemin said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

New York…

Hyoyeon was missing her family and she didn’t notice that only 2 weeks more and it is Christmas time.

‘Am I going to spend Christmas time alone again?’ she thought while looking outside the window. She looks at the children playing.

They are at CL’s place.

“Hyo…” it was Jonghyun.

Hyoyeon turns around and saw him holding two cups of coffee.

Jonghyun gives the other cup to her.

“Are you missing them?” Jonghyun asks.

Hyoyeon just sighed.

“You shouldn’t leave them.” Jonghyun said.

“I need to. That time when Hyori was a baby, Eunhyuk all can do is to be on his mom’s side and also I can’t accept the fact that I gave up my job for him and live a normal life.” She said.

“You gave up your job because you love him. Eunhyuk being a mama’s boy is already finished. You and his mom are now in good terms. Eunhyuk and Hyori accepted you again. And now, they are all waiting for you after this mission.” Jonghyun said. “Your family loves you so much and please don’t try to leave them again, ok?”

“I won’t ever leave them again.” She said. She is determining to make her family complete, happy and safe.

“And now that it is only 4 days to go before the SM Town Concert, we need to prepare ourselves.” Jonghyun said.

“Right.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The day has come and it is time for SM Town Concert. 3 days before the concert, the SM artists finally arrive in New York.

Tiffany and Siwon are together walking around the city not because for strolling around but they are going to meet up with the other agents.

 “I don’t get it why I need to be with you.” Tiffany angrily said to Siwon. She won’t forget what happened to them in the arrange date.

When Tiffany and Taemin arrived at the restaurant, she saw Siwon there and just like Taemin, he lied too. So before the date started, Tiffany told them that she already knew it. She hated the two and never talked to them.

But in this mission, their boss assigned them to team up together and cooperate with the other agents.

“We are secret agents and we are always team up.” Siwon said.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon and Jonghyun are in a café waiting for Tiffany and Siwon.

Then, they saw Tiffany and Siwon on the other side of the street.

Just then, Hyoyeon senses something that they are being watch. She looks around and saw a man wearing a black coat outside looking at them.

Hyoyeon uses her phone-earring and calls Tiffany.

Tiffany and Siwon were about to cross the street when Tiffany’s handphone rang.

“Ne?” she said.

“Don’t come here. We are being watch.”

What?”

“Go somewhere else and I will talk to you on the phone.”

“Araso.” She said. “Oppa, follow me.”

“Why?” Siwon asks but follows Tiffany walking away from the café.

Hyoyeon looks at the man following the two.

“Fany, listen. A man wearing a black coat is following you. Try to lose him and after that we will meet at CL’s place.” Hyoyeon said.

“Got it.”

“Jonghyun, let’s go back to CL’s place.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After an hour Tiffany and Siwon came to CL’s place.

“Do you know who is following you a while ago?” Jonghyun asks them.

“It is just a reporter from Seoul. He must be curious why I and Fany are together.” Siwon said.

“Now, let’s discuss the plan.” Hyung Jun said.

CL and the other agents are in WGCo.

“We will not take the action on the concert. We will get Miss Go during the fan-meeting of SNSD.” Hyung Jun said.

“How we will get her?” Tiffany asks.

“I heard from the soshified that they will provide 9 t-shirts and each of you will sign it and give it to your fans. Now, it will be obvious if Tiffany will choose Go Ara. We will need someone’s help. And that will be Taeyeon. Tell her that she needs to choose Go Ara without everyone notices. You need to sit beside Taeyeon no matter what, ok?” Hyoyeon said. “I, Jonghyun and Hyung Jun will be waiting at the backstage wearing disguises while Siwon will be waiting inside the van that we are going to use to escape.”

“You will need to let Go Ara go to the stage and once that she is on your side, the lights will out and it is our chance to escape.” Jonghyun said.

“We need to make it fast.” Hyung Jun said.

“Got it.” Tiffany and Siwon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The concert started. G-Dragon and Taeyang are expecting that someone will try to get Go Ara but after hours of the concert, it ends well and nothing happened.

“I’m so happy! The concert was fun!” Go Ara said. “I can’t wait for tomorrow.”

Go Ara went to her room.

“I am sure that this concert was plan of WGCo. but I don’t get it why they didn’t make a move to rescue her. And I am sure that they didn’t follow us here.” Taeyang said.

“We are not sure about that. We need to guard her for tomorrow while she is in fan meeting.” G-Dragon said.

The two went to their rooms. They didn’t know that Yuri is listening to them from her room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk was sad because he didn’t see his wife in the concert. He was expecting that she will be there but there are not single agents came.

He really misses her so much. She didn’t bother to call them to check on them. All he knows that Agent Dongwoon is reporting to her. Agent Dongwoon keeps on guarding Hyori and also Hyori’s grandmother.

Eunhyuk wishes that Hyoyeon’s mission will end soon. He wanted his family to be complete again and he was ready to be change. He will now give priority to his wife and child and nobody else.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day…

Siwon didn’t go with his fellow Super Junior members going back to South Korea. His manager is in-charge for them to tell some lies.

“Everyone, this is it. Just stick to our plans and be careful.” Boss Kangta said. “Agent Amber, wait for Agent Yuri’s signal before entering the house.”

“Yes sir.” Amber said.

“Agent Siwon, once you get Miss Go, go straight here and there is another car that waiting for you under of this building. You will use that to get in the airport.” Boss Kangta said.

“I understand.” Siwon said.

“Everyone, good luck.” Boss Kangta said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany was already inside the place where the fan-meeting will be held. She already saw Go Ara with the crowds along with Taeyang and G-Dragon.

She already instructed to Taeyeon about her plan. Taeyeon understand it without knowing Tiffany’s real plan.

5 minutes before it started…

“Fany.” Hyoyeon whispered to Tiffany at the back of the stage.

“Ne?” Tiffany whispered. She didn’t recognized Hyoyeon because of her disguise.

“Once the lights turn off, grab Go Ara towards here and we all gonna escape. We can’t let you stay here because those two guys already know you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok got it.” Tiffany said.

“Fany, let’s go.” It was Sunny. The fan meeting will gonna start.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yuri was in the study room with her boss. They are alone because Go Ara is with G-Dragon and Taeyang.

She looks in the window and saw a black van parks on the side of the street.

She secretly dials Amber’s number.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Amber’s handphone rings. It was the signal.

“Let’s go. Let’s go.” Amber said to Key, CL and Emma.

They hurriedly but quietly went to the house.

Amber and Key went straight to the study room while CL and Emma went to find the nuclear weapon.

“Freeze!” Key shouts.

The boss was surprised. “What the- How do you get here?” he said. “Black Pearl, kill them.”

Yuri took out the gun but instead of pointing it to the two agents she pointed it to her boss. “Sorry boss but I am still an agent of WGCo.” Yuri said.

“You traitor!” the boss shouts. He took out a gun from his drawer and shoots them. The 3 agents quickly avoid it.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

CL and Emma  heard it but they need to get the nuclear weapon.

Emma went inside Go Ara’s room and found another door. She opens it and she saw that it is a laboratory.

She saw the nuclear weapon there.

“Agent CL, I found it.” She said to her.

“Let’s take it inside the van.” CL said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The boss escapes through the window. Amber runs after him.

“Shoot him!” Key shouts.

Amber stops running and points the gun to the boss. With a one shot, she killed the boss.

Yuri and Key run to the boss to check him. Yuri checks his pulse. “He’s dead.” She said.

Key calls the headquarters.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The fan meeting continues, G-Dragon and Taeyang don’t know anything about their boss.

“Now, we prepared nine t-shirts and the girls will gonna sign it. We will give it to the lucky fans.” The host said.

After the SNSD sign the t-shirts, they throw it to the fans. When it is Taeyeon’s turn she speaks first.

“I will not throw it to fans because I don’t want them to get hurt. I will pick a lucky fan instead.” Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon move to the front of the stage and points at Go Ara.

Go Ara went to the stage and accepts the t-shirt.

Just then, the lights turn off.

Tiffany quickly took Go Ara and went to the backstage.

“Fany! Fany! Here.” Hyoyeon called them holding a white light stick.

Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Hyung Jun, Jonghyun and Go Ara run to the back exit.

When the lights went on, G-Dragon and Taeyang was shock to see Go Ara and Tiffany gone.

“Just as I thought! It was their plan!” Taeyang said.

Everyone was getting worried because Tiffany was gone.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Siwon saw them coming out from the back door. He started the van.

“Go! Go! Go!” Hyoyeon shouts at Siwon as they get inside the van.

Unluckily, G-Dragon and Taeyang saw them.

They quickly get in the car and try to catch them.