Black Pearl

Agent Hyoyeon II

WGCo. Taiwan Branch…

“Boss, we’d manage to locate the getaway van with the use of the detector that I attached before they escaped.” Amber said to Boss Vaness Wu. “We located it in an abandoned warehouse.”

“Good. Check if the Chun’s family is there.” Vaness said.

“Yes.” Amber said.

Amber contacted one of their spy agents.

“Agent Amber, it was confirm that the family is inside the warehouse.” The spy agent said.

“Ok good.” Amber said. “Boss, it was confirmed that they are in the warehouse.”

“Ok. Let’s plan how we will rescue them.” Vaness said.

They went to the meeting room and discuss the plan.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the warehouse…

“Professor Chun, I think you already know why you are here?” the boss of the terrorist group said.

“Release my daughter and my wife and I will do anything you want.” Wu Chun said.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that. We will let them free if only you finish the nuclear weapon.” The boss said. “Because if you will not do that, the two will die.”

Barbie hugs Wei Ning tightly. They are at the side of the room and just watching them. She knows how her ex-husband wanted to protect them.

Barbie looks around the room. 10 men are all around the room holding big guns. She needs to do something to escape with her family.

She won’t let those bad guys use them for their evil plan.

Then, a woman came inside the room. Barbie can’t see her face because it has a ninja mask.

“Oh! Black Pearl, glad you are here.” The boss said.

The ‘Black Pearl’ whispered something to the boss.

“What? They are here already?” the boss asks.

The ‘Black Pearl’ nodded.

“You know what to do. Kill them.” The boss said.

Barbie’s eyes widened when she heard the word ‘kill’. She needs to do something to help the agents.

‘I think it is time to show who I am truly.’ She thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The agents and their back-ups are gathered around outside the warehouse.

Agent Amber and Agent Key are at the front together with their back-ups.

Agent Ady and Agent Onew are at the back of the warehouse with their back-ups.

Agent Hyoyeon went to the manhole and there is a passageway towards inside the warehouse. She is alone because Agent Danson needs to take a rest.

‘Agent Hyoyeon, how are you?’ it was Onew. He is checking all.

“Fine. I am getting nearer the warehouse.” She said. “How about you?”

“Any minute now we will enter the warehouse.” Onew said.

“Ok.” She said.

She is getting nearer in her target. Her target is to get inside the room where the hostages are.

At last, she saw a light coming from a hole.

She carefully lifts a little the cover of the hole and takes a look. Her eyes widened to see a familiar person.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

When ‘Black Pearl’ is going out, Barbie quickly took the gun from ‘Black Pearl’ and she was about to hit her when ‘Black Pearl’ quickly defend herself.

The two fight until Barbie accidentally removes the ninja mask of the ‘Black Pearl’.

She stops when she recognizes her.

“Agent Yuri?” she asks.

Because of shock, she didn’t saw the other guy and hit her on her back with the gun.

“Mom!” Wei Ning shouts as she saw her mom lying on the ground.

“You can go now, Black Pearl.” The boss said.

Yuri wears her mask again and leaves the room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon can’t believe it. Yuri is one of them?

‘Is that the reason why she is in London too?’ she thought.

Then, she heard a loud bang. It indicates that the other agents are now inside the warehouse.

Hyoyeon needs to focus in the mission first. She carefully takes a look at the room and nothing change.

She took out her gun and ready to shoot.

With a quick and surely shoot, she hits all the guards inside the room.

“What is going on?” the boss asks.

That is where Agent Hyoyeon came out.

“Agent Hyoyeon.” The boss said.

“Yeah! It is me, Mr. Soo-man Lee.” She said. She knows him since she started being an agent. It was her first mission when she met him.

“You are still the same. The arrogant agent.” Mr. Lee said.

“And you haven’t change. You are still causing trouble again.” She said. “Now, release the Chun family.”

“Why should I? Professor Chun is very important to us.” He said. He smiled when he saw something. “I wanted to have a chat with you but I need to go somewhere. See you again, Agent Hyoyeon.”

“We are not done yet!” she shouts when she saw him leaving towards the secret door.

She was about to follow him when lots of men came in. she didn’t have a choice but to fight them.

“Professor Chun, hide with your family on the side!” she ordered him.

Professor Chun quickly went towards Wei Ning and Barbie who is still unconscious.

He hugs his wife and daughter.

The men are getting fewer when Agent Onew and Agent Ady came in.

“Take care of them. I will try to capture the boss.” She said and went towards the secret door.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Mr. Lee with his bodyguards are walking fast to escape.

“Yah! Mr. Lee!” Hyoyeon shouts as she saw them.

“Get rid of her.” Mr. Lee ordered some of his bodyguards.

3 men try to stop Hyoyeon but she defeats them all.

She is running after the boss when someone just appears on her front.

That girl is wearing a mask.

“Don’t try to hide your face to me, Kwon Yuri.” She said.

She saw Yuri’s eyes surprised.

“Tsk! Tsk! I guess I don’t need this anymore.” Yuri said and removes the mask.

“Why are you doing this? I thought you are on our side.” She said.

“Can’t you get it? I am on the bad side now.” Yuri said.

“Why?” she asks.

“It is because of you.” Yuri said and glares at her.

“Me? Why?” she asks.

“In Warrior Goddess Company, all they can see is only you. Agent Hyoyeon is great. Agent Hyoyeon is smart. Agent Hyoyeon is deserves to be a great agent of Warrior Goddess Company.” Yuri said. “Even when you are gone, they keep telling to all the agents how great you are. I also wanted to be one of the great agents but how can I do that when they didn’t see all my efforts. I worked hard in all my missions but it isn’t enough because of you. No one will be greater than you.”

“It is not true.” Hyoyeon said.

“It is the truth and I hate it! Everyone loves you there and always giving you a chance. When you failed guarding the Super Junior they gave you another chance. When I failed in my last mission they didn’t gave me a chance and gave my mission to the other agents. Boss Seung Hyun and Boss BoA love you so much that they keep protecting you. Agent Onew, Agent Key, Agent Taemin, Agent Bom and even Professor Dara are always there for you. But how about me? No one cares for me.” Yuri said.

“Agent Yuri, you know that it is not true. All of us are like family in Warrior Goddess Company.” She said.

“Liar.” Yuri said. “Prepare to die because right now I’ll make sure that I will kill you.” Yuri said and taking out her gun.

Hyoyeon didn’t want to fight her but she has no choice but to fight because Yuri is determine to kill her.

“Forgive me but I didn’t have a choice.” Hyoyeon said.

The two started to fight. They both are good in handling the gun.

The two are keeping shooting until both of them didn’t have bullets.

Yuri throws her gun and took a knife from her pocket.

“YAH!!!” she shouts while running towards Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon is keep avoiding the knife.

“Agent Yuri, I don’t want to fight you.” She said.

“I don’t care. I want to kill you.” Yuri said.

The two are keeping fighting when Onew came.

He shoots the gun and Yuri hit on her side.

Yuri quickly escapes when she felt the pain.

Onew was about to shoot her again when Hyoyeon stops him.

“Stop!” she said.

“Why? Do you know her?” Onew asks.

Obviously, Onew didn’t see Yuri’s face because it was dark.

“Just let her.” She said. “Let’s go.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Professor Chun and his family are now safe.

The agents found out that Barbie was also used to be an agent and she just resigned when she was getting married.

Barbie and Hyoyeon decided to keep a secret about Yuri being ‘Black Pearl’ but Hyoyeon will gonna tell it to the bosses.

Barbie and Wu are now back together.

Agent Ady and the others will continue to guard them until Mr. Lee captures.

Agent Onew and Agent Hyoyeon are now ready to go back to South Korea.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo…

“Noona!!!” Taemin shouts as he saw Agent Hyoyeon. He hugs her tightly. “I miss you, noona!”

“I just gone for weeks and you already missed me?” she said.

“Ne. I don’t like working with Fany noona and Siwon hyung because they are bullying me.” Taemin said and pouted.

“Yah! We are not!” Tiffany yells at him. “By the way, Boss Seung Hyun wants to see you, sunbae.” She said to Hyoyeon.

“Ok. I’ll go see him now.” She said.

She went towards the Boss’ office.

She was surprised to see BoA inside of the office.

“Unnie!” Hyoyeon said and hugs her tightly. She can’t help but to cry.

“Oh! My agent baby is crying again.” BoA said. She wipes Hyoyeon’s tears.

“I’m just missing you so much.” She said.

“I miss you too.” BoA said. “I know you are doing great now.”

“I forgot to tell you that Yuri -”

“We know.” The two bosses said.

“Eh?”

“I ordered someone from London branch to spy on her and we found out that she is on the bad side. She is pretending as an agent here but the truth is she telling all our plans to them.” Boss Seung Hyun said.

“What are we going to do now?” she asks.

“We are all going to tell all the agents on WGCo. about her. We need to make sure that she will not enter WGCo. again.” BoA said.

“Ok. I got it.” She said.

“You can go now.” Seung Hyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon went back to the agent’s office. Taemin and Tiffany are stop fighting because the two are focus in their office works.

“Sunbae, can we talk?” Siwon asks.

“Sure.” She said.

The two went to the cafeteria.

“Hyori is now living in our dorm.” Siwon said.

“Really?” she asks. Inside of her, she was happy.

“Ne. Hyung transfers her to us after the kidnapping incident. I think to make sure that she will be safe. And Agent Dongwoon sunbae is guarding her.” Siwon said.

Hyoyeon felt relieved knowing that someone is guarding her daughter. She knows Agent Dongwoon and she knows that her daughter is in good hands.

“And also Inoue keeps visiting in our dorm when she found out that hyung and Hyori are living in our dorm.” Siwon said.

“Inoue?” she asks. She remembers what Eunhyuk’s mom said to her. If she was not mistaken, Inoue was Eunhyuk’s childhood sweetheart.

“She keeps doing anything inside our dorm to impress hyung.” Siwon said.

Hyoyeon can’t help but to get annoyed with the girl even she didn’t see her.

“I also wandering about Agent Dongwoon sunbae said to me.” Siwon said.

“Why?” she asks.

“He said that Inoue looks familiar.” Siwon said.

“Really? What is Inoue’s full name?” she asks.

“Inoue Mao.” Siwon said.

“Inoue Mao. Sounds familiar to me.” She said. “Don’t worry, I’ll investigate her. Thanks for telling me.”

“No problem.” Siwon said.

“And Siwon, I want to ask you a favor.” She said.

“No problem, sunbae.” Siwon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Super Junior’s Dorm…

“Guys, dinner is ready!” Ryeowook shouts from the kitchen.

“Hyori, dinner is ready. Let’s go.” Kibum said.

“Ne!” Hyori said and stops playing with her dolls.

The two went to the kitchen.

“Aigoo… Our baby is hungry.” Ryeowook said. He helps Hyori sat on the chair on his side.

Yesung, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin came in. The others are in their schedules including Eunhyuk.

“Yah Kibum! Why are you here eating with us? Go in your dorm to eat with Hankyung hyung.” Donghae said.

“I am here to take care of Hyori and besides Hankyung hyung isn’t here. He is in China.” Kibum said.

“Where’s Siwon?” Yesung asks.

“Always gone.” Kyuhyun said.

Then, Sungmin heard a noise coming from the other dorm.

“Is someone living on the next dorm?” Sungmin asks.

“Maybe.” Ryeowook said. “I keep hearing noise there while cooking.”

“I remember when Agent Hyoyeon lives there so she can guard us.” Donghae said.

“Yeah! And how Eunhyuk and her fights.” Sungmin said.

“Ahjushis, are you talking about my umma?” Hyori asks.

“Ne.” Sungmin said.

“Someone told me that my umma is a great guardian.” Hyori said.

“Yes she is.” Kibum said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On the other dorm…

“Siwon, thanks for helping me with my stuffs.” Hyoyeon said.

“No problem. I am here to help you.” Siwon said.

Hyoyeon ask Siwon’s help to get a place to stay near the Super Junior dorm and luckily the dorm she used to stay once is vacant so she decided to stay there.

“Sunbae, how about let’s go in our dorm and eat dinner with us.” Siwon said.

“Huh? O-Ok. So I can see my baby.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll just call Ryeowook if they started eating dinner.” Siwon said and grabs his handphone.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Super Junior Dorm…

“Oh Siwon! Where are you?” Ryeowook said as he answers the call.

“I’m on my way now. I am with someone. Are you starting to eat dinner?”

“Just starting.” He said.

“Wait for us. We will be there in just a sec.”

“Ne, araso. Make it quick.” He said.

“Ok.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On the other dorm…

“Sunbae, let’s go.” Siwon said.

“Araso. Don’t forget to call me noona while inside your dorm.” Hyoyeon said.

“I know.” Siwon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Super Junior Dorm…

“Siwon is bringing someone here.” Ryeowook said.

“A girl?” Yesung asks.

“I don’t know. He said they will be here just a sec.” Ryeowook said.

“We are here!” Siwon said as he opens the door.

“That was fast.” Kibum said.

They all went to the living room to check who is with Siwon.