Divorce

Agent Hyoyeon II

 

Eunhyuk’s House…

Hyoyeon keeps looking at the wall clock in their room. She is waiting for Eunhyuk.

“It is already 1:00 in the morning but why hasn’t he come home?” she asks herself. Then, she heard her daughter Hyori crying from the baby’s room.

She gets out from her room and went to check on her baby.

“Ssshhh… Umma is here. Don’t cry my baby.” She said while trying to stop her baby from crying. After 5 minutes, her baby went to sleep again.

Hyoyeon spend more minutes in the baby’s room to make sure that Hyori will not cry again.

After 30 minutes, she heard their door opens.

She went outside and saw Eunhyuk in the living room.

“Why aren’t you picking up your phone? I’ve been trying to call you.” She said. She doesn’t want to be a nagging wife but she can’t take it anymore.

“We just celebrate our winning from the awards ceremony.” Eunhyuk said.

“I have something to tell you.” She seriously said.

“Let’s talk about it tomorrow morning. I’m tired.” Eunhyuk said and went to their room.

Hyoyeon left a sighed and follows her husband. As she gets in their room, her husband is now sleeping.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agent Hyoyeon or Former Agent Hyoyeon was married to Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk of Super Junior. Their life as husband/wife went well until Eunhyuk’s mother came.

She doesn’t like Hyoyeon for his son. She always makes Hyoyeon’s life miserable. Hyoyeon never think that her life will be like that. She used to be known as one of the greatest agents of Warrior Goddess Company.

But Hyoyeon’s miserable life will gonna end now.

Hyoyeon woke up early to prepare their breakfast.

“Go to the living room after you eat your breakfast.” Hyoyeon said to Eunhyuk when Eunhyuk woke up.

“Why are you so serious?” he asks. He is wandering about how his wife acts.

“You will find out soon.” She said. She carries Hyori and went to the living room.

She puts Hyori on the carpet floor and let play alone with her toys.

Hyori is 3 years old.

After eating breakfast, Eunhyuk went to the living room.

Hyoyeon was sitting on the couch while Hyori is playing.

Eunhyuk sat on the other couch.

“What are you going to say?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon didn’t talk; she just put a brown envelope on the coffee table.

“What is this?” Eunhyuk asks. He took the brown envelope and opens it.

He read the documents.

“Divorce papers?” he asks.

“Ne. I want a divorce.” She said.

“But why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I’m tired of living with you.” She said.

“This is not a good joke.” He said.

“Do I look like joking?” she asks.

“Why do you need a divorce?” he asks.

“I told you I’m tired of living with you.” She said.

“Did I’ve done something wrong?” he asks.

“Why don’t you ask yourself?” she said.

“Hyo, how can we solve our problem if you are not going to tell me what is wrong?” he asks.

“Want an honest answer?” she asks.

Eunhyuk nodded.

“It is because of you and your mom.” She said.

“Why? Umma hasn’t done wrong to you.” He said.

“Exactly! You always believe in her. Her mistakes, she will tell you that it was my fault. She always scolding me even that I didn’t done anything wrong.” She said.

“Please understand umma. She still can’t accept the fact that I am married now.” He said.

“Lee Hyukjae, we’ve been married for almost 5 years. It is time that she needs to accept me as her daughter-in-law but what did she always say to me? I will never ever be her favorite daughter-in-law because she doesn’t like me.” She said.

“Is that your reason that’s why you want a divorce?” he asks.

“It is just one of my reasons. Truthfully, I want to live alone and find myself.” She said.

“Then, I will let you go on a vacation alone.” He said.

“You don’t understand. I want to be free from you.” She said.

“Do you really want that divorce? How about our daughter Hyori? She is too young to live without her mother.” He said.

“I can’t leave her but I know that she will be good if she will stay with you.” She said.

“You are being selfish. You only thinking of yourself.” He said.

“Please understand me. I don’t want a husband that always believes in his mom and not to his wife.” She said.

“Let me think about this divorce thing first. And I want you to think it over too.” He said.

“My decision is final. I want the divorce.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the practice room…

Eunhyuk can’t focus in their new song. He is thinking why does Hyoyeon want a divorce?

“Hyung, genchana?” Kibum asks. He notices that Eunhyuk has a problem.

“Can we talk privately?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Sure.” Kibum said.

They went to the other room where there are no people.

“Hyoyeon wants a divorce.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why?” Kibum asks. He was surprised.

“I don’t know. She said that she wants to live alone and find herself.” He said.

“Isn’t she happy about married life?” Kibum asks.

“She said that the problem is me and my mom.” He said.

“I think I know her reason. Is it because you always on your mom’s side every time the two fight?” Kibum said.

“Ne. You know I can’t be against to my mom. I am very close to her and if I am against her she will be sad.” He said.

“Now I know how noona feels.” Kibum said. “If you can’t change that attitude of yours between her and your mom, it is the best to give noona what she wants.”

“You know I can’t do that. What about Hyori?” he said.

“Aigoo… Hyung, think first what do you think is right.” Kibum said and left him.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon leave Hyori in the garden while she is cooking. Eunhyuk’s mom came with a new plant.

Eunhyuk’s mom loves plant and she always brought new plants for their garden.

Hyoyeon was just finished cooking when she heard Hyori crying.

She was walking towards the garden when she heard Eunhyuk’s mom scolding her child.

“How many times do I have to tell you that my plants are not toys, huh?!” Eunhyuk’s mom shouts at Hyori.

“Uhmeoni, don’t shout at Hyori. She is only a child.” Hyoyeon said and hugs her daughter.

“Yah! You should watch your child. You know how I hate someone destroying my plants.” Eunhyuk’s mom shouts at her.

“If you don’t want someone destroying your plants why are keeping your plants in our house when you know there is a kid here?” Hyoyeon said.

“How dare you talking to me like that? I am your mother-in-law!” Eunhyuk’s mom shouts.

“Do you treat me as your daughter-in-law? You don’t even consider me as one.” Hyoyeon said. “If you treat me as a daughter-in-law that will be the time that I will treat you as my mother-in-law.”

She took Hyori hands and walks back to house.

“Yah! I am not finished yet!” Eunhyuk’s mom shouts.

She pulls Hyoyeon’s hair from the back.

Hyoyeon didn’t control herself. She used her defense skill to Eunhyuk’s mom.

That is what Eunhyuk saw as he went to the garden. He just came from work.

“Hyoyeon, what are you doing to my mom?” Eunhyuk shouts.

Hyoyeon automatically release the arm of her mother-in-law.

“Umma, genchana?” Eunhyuk asks.

“My arm is hurt. What kind of daughter-in-law who hurts her mother-in-law?” Eunhyuk’s mom dramatically said.

“Hyoyeon, apologize to my mom.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why should I? She is the one who started it.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said in a serious tone.

“Don’t you try to call my name like that. You know how I much stronger than you.” Hyoyeon said. Then, she and Hyori went inside the house.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Umma, why is Halmeoni makes me cry?” Hyori asks. Hyoyeon and her daughter went to Hyori’s room after the incident in the garden.

“She doesn’t want someone to destroy her plants.” Hyoyeon said.

“I am not destroying her plants. I just want to look at them.” Hyori innocently said.

“Hyori, if umma is gone, I want you to be strong and don’t cry easily, araso?” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you leaving? I want to go with you.” Hyori said.

“No, baby. But when I’m gone, I promise I’ll be back someday. Umma needs to find herself again.” She said.

Hyori hugs her. “I’m going to miss you umma.”

“Me too baby.” Hyoyeon said keeping her tears not to fall down.

Then, Eunhyuk came in the room. “Let’s talk.” Eunhyuk said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon follows Eunhyuk in their room.

“How’s uhmeoni?” she asks.

“I already send her home.” Eunhyuk said. “Why did you hurt her? She is your mother-in-law.”

“I won’t gonna hurt her if she hasn’t hurt Hyori and me.” She said.

“Still, you do your defense skill to her.” He said.

“It wasn’t intentionally. When she pulled my hair, my hands automatically moves.” She said.

“Are you sure? Or that was your tactic so I will gave you the divorce.” He said.

“Lee Hyukjae, is that what you think I am? I thought you knew me since I was an agent but now I know you don’t really know me.” She said.

“Whatever you do or say I won’t give you the divorce.” He said.

“Oh well! Is that you really want? Fine. Face the consequences.” She said and left the room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After 1 week…

Eunhyuk wakes up early.  He looks on the other side of the bed and his wife isn’t there. He thought that she must be in the kitchen.

After fixing himself, he went to the kitchen. Hyoyeon already prepare their breakfast but where is Hyoyeon?

He went to Hyori’s room but she isn’t there.

“Where is she gone?” Eunhyuk asks himself. Then, something popped on his mind.

He hurriedly went to their room and opens the cabinet. As he expected, Hyoyeon’s things isn’t there.

He went outside only to find that Hyoyeon’s car is there. Then, he saw a note on the window of the car. He took it and read.

Hyukjae,

I left you and Hyori. I went somewhere else. Even though you didn’t gave me the divorce I want, I will leave you no matter what. Please understand me. I need to find myself. Take care of Hyori, I’ll be back to get her once I can face you again.

Eunhyuk throw the paper and punches that wall.

“How dare her to leave us?” Eunhyuk angrily said. He can’t help but to cry.

“Appa, why are you crying?” Hyori asks.

Eunhyuk looks at his daughter who is standing on the front door.

“Appa is not crying.” Eunhyuk said.

“Where’s umma?” Hyori asks.

“Umma needs to go somewhere.” Eunhyuk said.

“When she will be back?” Hyori asks.

“I don’t know, baby. Just wait for her.” Eunhyuk said.

He also will wait for his wife. Hope she will be back soon.