Flashback Part.1

Just let me love you

"Noona!" Niel called down. "We're going to be late!" I woke up and looked at the clock, 5:40. 'Crap!' I thought and ran to the bathroom. I can't go to school dirty! I took a quick shower and the rest of my cleansing routine. Then I quickly got dressed, took my things and ran downstairs. 

My outfit --> http://www.polyvore.com/school_day/set?id=88905432

It takes us like 10-15 minutes to walk to school and it was already 6:10. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a mini water bottle and a granola bar then ran out. I saw Niel waiting outside.

"Come on!" He yelled and started running. I ran after him and soon enough we were at school. The rest of teen top were waiting for us and so was Minji.

"You guys take forever!" C.A.P exclaimed. We walked over to them, panting like crazy. "If it wasn't for Sora, we wouldn't have been late, now would we?" He said as crossed his arms and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and Minji walked up to me.

"You're hair is a bit wet." She said and giggled a bit. I smiled and we walked to class. Teen top followed behind us and she kept looking back.

"Isn't L.Joe just perfect?" She said happily and clasped her hands together. I laughed at her and looked down. "Whatever you say." Then a pair of arms wrapped around me. 

"Sora!" Chunji greeted and hugged me tightly. I stopped walking and unwrapped his arms off me. I turned to face him and he was smiling. "I'm not your girlfriend, Chunji." I said and turned around. I continued my walk to class with Minji until he caught up to us.

"You can be." He said grinning. I stopped and faked smiled. "Really!" I exclaimed and clasped my hands together. He nodded and I stopped smiling. "Well, I don't want to." I said and continued walking with Minji.

"Wow," Minji chuckled. "You told him. Why don't you say yes? I mean what's wrong with Chunji?" We entered the classroom and we sat at our desks. I turned to her since she sat behind me.

"Nothing's wrong with him, it's just I can't risk getting hurt again." I said. She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Sora! Wake up! He's much different than... him." She said. I shrugged. "I'm not taking chances." I turned around again and ate my granola bar and drank my water. Then the teacher came in.

"Morning class~." Mrs. Song greeted. "Morning, Mrs. Song." We greeted back. "Today, we will be working with partners so pick your partners." She said. I immediately turned to Minji and she was already looking at me.

"Partners?" I asked. She laughed. "Like you need to ask!" We both giggled and we waited for the teachers instructions. 

"Turn to page 154 and read the chapter. Then complete the questions after. After you are done you may chat quietly." She said and sat at her desk. "I'll be doing attendance while you work." She said. I waited since I'm the second person to be called. "Ahn Daniel!" She yelled. "Here!" Niel yelled and rose his hand. "Ahn Sora!" She yelled. "Here!" And did the same thing that Niel did soon everyone was called and we started.

We finally finished and we gave it to Mrs. Song to correct. "Great job. You may rest or chat." Then she continued her work. We both nodded and walked back to our desks.

"So what's the real reason you won't go out with Chunji?" Minji asked. I sighed. "I just feel like I can't trust guys anymore after what he did to me." I said.

Flashback (1 year ago, on our 1 year anniversary.)

"Isn't this view amazing?" I asked and turned to Taemin. "Which one?" He asked as he stared at me. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder while we looked at the clouds. We pointed out clouds and laughed. "I can't believe it's been a year already." I said. "I can't believe how you were able to put up with me for 1 year." He said. We both looked at each other. "What do you mean?" I asked. "it's not like we fought a lot, I mean we did fight but not a lot." He smiled at me and we continued to look at the clouds.

"We should do this more often." He said and he sat up and I did too. "Hungry?" He asked. "Kinda." He took our picnic basket and took out with sandwiches and water bottles. I bit into the sandwich and smiled. I finished chewing then turned to Taemin.

"Did you make this?" I asked him. "Well, umma helped me but I did most of it." He said. I giggled and we continued to eat. We finally finished eating and we threw away our garbage. Then his phone began to ring.

"Yobesayo?" He answered. I looked at him until he finally hung up. "Who was that?" I asked. He hesitated a bit but answered. "It was umma. There was a sudden plan change. I gotta go." He said standing. I stood up too. "Oh you can go. I'll just clean up here." I said kind of disappointed. I began to fold the blanket until he stopped me.

"No," He said. "I'll help you. They can wait." He said. I smiled a little but he seemed to rush a bit. He took the picnic basket and we began to walk home. We finally reached my house and we were at the front door.

"I'll come by later." I said. He kind of frowned but smiled. "Okay, see you then." He said. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I waved goodbye until I couldn't see him anymore. I opened the door and saw Niel and the rest of teen top standing at the door.

"Home early, huh?" Niel said. I gave him a confused look and kept walking but they blocked me. I tried to leave but the fact that they are taller than me and there's more of them than me, didn't actually work out. "Why are you home so early?" C.A.P said. I crossed my arms and looked at them. "He had to go somewhere." I said. They all looked at me. "On your date? Seems a bit weird, right guys?" Chunji said. They nodded and they finally let me go. I walked upstairs to my room and saw Minji on my bed.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked, kinda creeped out by the fact that I told her I was going on a date today but still, she' s here.

"Sora," She said as she got up and walked over to me. "We've been best friends ever since preschool. I have my ways." I laughed and I sat on my bean bag chair and she sat on my other one.

"Home so soon. Why?" She asked. "He had a plan change and had to leave early." I said. She looked at me with an evil eye. "On you guys' 1 year anniversary?" She asked. I pressed my lips together and nodded. "That's so stupid." She said. I hit her leg and she yelled. "Yah! That hurt!" She yelled. I laughed and got up. "Where you going?" She asked. I looked at her. "I'm going to change." I picked out my outfit and walked to my bathroom.

My outfit --> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88918277

I came out and saw Minji just sitting there using her phone.

"I'm going to Taemin's." I said as I kicked her chair. "Coming?" She shook her head and stood up. "No. I gotta go too." I nodded and we walked out together.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Did you like the first chapter? A little suspense already, right? LOL xD Please support me on my other story too!

Read, Comment, and Subscribe! Don't be a slient a reader! Thanks~ Love you! Muah :)

XOXO,

                        HelloKitty143