Episode One - "The meet." Part 1

We Got Married - The Milky Couple

 

Chapter One, Part 1 || The meet.

 

The Camera Crew knocked on 2PM's door. Nickhun opened the door and was shocked by the cameras.

"Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo.." He said shyly. The MC placed a red post box on next to the door. Nickhun picked it up and ran inside.

"Guys, look what I have!" He said. All the boys came together. Taecyeon opened the box and took the envelope out of the small box. 

"Congradulations _________, You are getting married. You will have to find clues on where you'll meet her."

The members looked confused. There was a little gray box for you to scratch with a coin. The members digged in their pockets trying to look for a coin.

Changsun took out a coin from his pocket and threw it to Taecyeon. "Thanks!" They all gathered around curious as to whom the groom will be.

"WOAH!" All the members shouted.

"Wooyoung's getting married!" They kept singing that. Wooyoung started to blush. He grabbed the envelope and took out the mission card. 

"This is where you will be meeting her." The picture showed a cafeteria. Wooyoung scratched his head.

"We need to find out who's the girl." Nichkun grabbed the photo and looked carefully at the details. "Hmm.. I can't seem to figure it out."

Taecyeon took a turn at looking at the photo. "Isn't that the dream high set?"

"Oh! It does look like it.." Wooyoung seemed clueless.

Later in the House.

"You need to write down the details and skills you'd like your wife to have." Junho handed Wooyoung a pen and paper.

"Okay.. Let's see.."

After Hours of writing and thinking, Wooyoung finished his list.

"I finished!" He yelled loudly. He woke up the other members.

"You took forever.." Junsu stretched and took Wooyoung's paper.

-Pretty eyes

-Beautiful voice

-Someone who I can be comfortable with

-Funny

-Cares about me

-Can cook

-Someone who'll call me "Yeobeo" or "Jagiya"

-Someone who can love me forever

All the members bursted out laughing. "Bwahaha!" Taecyeon collapsed onto the floor laughing. "Dude. This is pathetic."

"No it's not. It came from my heart." They all laughed again.

"What are you, a girl?" Wooyoung got upset and went to bed.

The Next Day..

The camera was focused on the back of a girl in a uniform. The camera then pointed at her face but blurred it. Who was this myster girl?

The camera finally focused onto her face.

Ah! It's Lee Eunji! IU!

IU looked at the mirror fixing her hair. She took a deep breath. "Aish.. When is my knight in shining armor coming?"

Meanwhile at 2PM's dorm.

"Annyeong!" The boys waved to Wooyoung as he left the dorm.

He went into his car and drove to where he was supposed to meet his wife.

"I hope she's beautiful." He laughed to himself.

 

Finally he arrived at the cafe.

He walked quietly. The PD told him that Wooyoung was supposed to go upstairs. Wooyoung did as asked. 

When he got up there, he saw a girl with long brown hair. 

He got down behind her and went on one knee. "Hello, my lady." 

IU turned around and saw Wooyoung. They met eachothers eyes. Wooyoung stood up. "I can't believe it.."

"Yeah.." IU said. "We were playing lovers in Dream High and.. here we are!" 

Wooyoung grabbed a seat and sat across from her. He stared at her.

"Is there something wrong?" He shook his head.

"No.. It's just.. I can't believe it." They both smiled at eachother.

 

 


 

A/N;

 

And that's the end of this chapter! Thank you guys so much for reading this.. I just felt like writing this for no reason. It is 2:30 am... and somehow I always get inspired at this time to wirte a new fic or update a story.. Lol. Enjoy! 2nd Part might be up tomorrow if I feel like it.. :P And I apologize if there is any grammar/ spelling mistakes. I'm terrible T-T