Episode 1

Bring me back to life.

 

”Ït was a dark and cold night,fog everywhere..i couldn’t see anything and yet  I was running so fast nowhere,feeling like my heart was beating out of my chest..I kept running and running and then suddenly stopped somewhere In the middle of the  woods.I went close to  a tree,hid behind it as I was watching an awful scene.There was a man who was being  attacked by few guys and despite the hell he was going through he was still trying to call for help but there was no one around..just me and I couldn’t do a thing.They kept beating him up until he couldn’t move or talk.I was terrified,trembling so bad and the tears couldn’t stop falling.Seeing him unconscious they finally got in their car and  left leaving him more dead than alive.Slowly,being afraid,I went to him.He was all covered in blood,barely breathing,I tried to wake up him but nothing.It seemed like he was already gone.Feeling lost,crying so bad I tried to pull myself together and think about what should I do,I kept looking around hoping that maybe there is someone who can help.But I was only fooling myself..i was all alone with a dead body..it was freaking me out..and even though I wasn’t supposed to leave him alone I decided to  stand up with the idea of looking for someone..something..anything that could be useful. Precisely in that second he grabbed my leg..i was so shocked..happy that he was alive..i took his hand telling him that everything will be fine..that I’ll figure something out ..as tears were falling from his bloody eyes he whispered to me softly..”thank you””.--This is the scene that Choi Min Jung saw in her dream..a 17 y.o girl that doesn’t go out much but even so she has some friends..true friends,who would never betray or hurt her..at least that’s what she thinks.Since she was a little girl she was taught to study hard.be independent and never back down.In the past 2 years she kept trying to get a scholarship but her efforts weren’t enough.In present she decided to get a part time job and to study in the same time.

Even though she thought it was a dream..it really happened..the bad guys..the other guy..well ..the tragic scene.The only thing that didn’t happend like MinJung saw in her dream..was that he never woke up..and she wasn’t there.He was just lying on the ground,helpless,but he was still breathing..which kinda means that he’s not dead.

His name is Park Jung Su,22 y,o ,he’s a very good,smart,funny and calm man..he’s the leader of the famous band Super Junior and he lives in the same dorm with the other  11 members.Lately all of them have been busy promoting their last album,doing photoshoots,comercials,interviews and so on.Becase of the superstar thing he doesn’t have any girlfriend..but he hopes he’ll find some1 soon,a pretty,understanding,caring clumsy girl.

Jung Su’s POV.

Slowly i opened my eyes..i didn’t remember anything,who i was..what happened to me..i  stood up,i was feeling perfectly fine..i wasn;t sleepy..i was full of energy.As i stood up i saw someone lying on the ground..hurt..i got scared..didn’t know what to do..”was it me who did this?”i kept wondering..but as much as i’d try..i couldn’t remember..I thought i was going crazy..Suddenly i saw a man coming there..he stoped for a second .looked at the guy who was lying on the ground..he was pretty shoked..

Jung Su:Ahjussi..could you please help me?I don’t know what happened..i don’t remember anything.---He didn’t respond..didn’t even look at me.He was checking to see if thats guy’s still breathing.

JungSu:Ahjussi?Can you hear me??—Again no response..He just lifted that guy ,and started walking.Something wasn’t right..he couldn’t see me or hear me..As i was trying to figure it out something came in my mind..would it be possible that guy he’s carring is actually me?It was insane..there was no way that could be me..as i was walking behind them..i saw a ring on his right hand..i was afraid but still i lifted my hand to see if i had same ring..and  it was there..my heart was beating very fast,i couldn’t belive it..i started to look for other things too..so i could be sure about it..and it was true..it was really me.and that means that i was practically a spirit.I was desperate ,in shock..I kept following that man until he stoped at a little hut.He put my body on a bed..and put a blanket on me.

Because he didn’t know what to do he just stood by the bed,and again tried to remember what actually happened.

                It was finally morning..a beautiful,sunny..great morning..the alarm clock already rang but Min,because she was looking for a job for hours and  went late to sleep,stopped it..she wanted to stay longer in bed under her warm blanket holding her smoth pillow.Well in the end she decided to wake up..went to her bathroom,washed her pretty face,her teeth..picked some clothes.didn’t even eat,took her bag and she was ready to go.I forgot to mention that she found a job at a restaurant as a waitress and now all she had to do was to go to an interview.She was a bit nervous,but she kept going being as confident as always.

Min Jung’s POV.

                I took a taxi but there was a lot of traffic,and I was starting to get anxious.

MinJung:Ahjussi,could you please hurry?I really need to get there,I’m already late..

X:I’m really sorry,It’s not up to me,we’ll have to wait here like the others.

MinJung:What?wait?No,there ‘s no time for that.

                After saying that I took out some money.paid the driver,took my stuff ,got out of the car in the middle of the road and  I started running.I had to get there immediately or else i would’ve lost that job  without even starting it..I’m smart.i’m not ugly..but I’m really bad when it comes to punctuality.I finally managed to get there,fixed my hair,my clothes and went to the office of the restaurant’s manager.

MinJung:Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Choi Min Jung ,I’m here for the waitress job.

Y: Please take a sit.

MinJung: Gamsahabnida

Y:Okay.so let’s start. For now I want you to do a short presentation about yourself.Tell me your age,why did u apply for this job,things like that.

 

.

MinJung:I’m 17 y,o ..i’m still a student,and well I thought that is time for me to be independent.I don’t have any experience but I’m sure I’ll do a great job.If you hire me ,i assure you won’t regret it.-=hmm..Indepenent…I could say I’ve been this way for some time..but it’s not like really independent..with my own money or something..my parents are still giving me money.And besides I am living in an  apartment with my best friend.

Y:You seem pretty confident.

MinJung:Always am.

After that he started telling me about rules and things about the restaurant..but..the only thing I wanted to hear was “You’re hired” .

Y.We’re done with the interview,and since i don’t know if we will find someone else with the same confidence,you’re hired.When can you start,MinJung-ssi?

MinJung: I’m hired?

Y:Yes,you areSo?when can you start?

MinJung:I can start right now.

Y:Perfect.So welcome to our restaurant..i will put some1 in charge to show you how things work here.

MinJung.Thank you.—Outside I wasn’t looking so exited,but inside.i was feeling like I was about to explode of happiness.-Ahhh..my first job…oh wait I have to call Sun hee:O.

Sun Hee POV:

It was 2 in the afternoon and i was coming back from workl.I left my bag on the sofa and went to my room so i could change my clothes but in that second my phone was ringing.

SunHee:Yoboseyo?

MinJung:SunHee-ah!!

SunHee:Oh,MinJung-ssi

MinJung:I got the job!!!!!!!

SunHee:What?really?thats great, chughahae!!!where are you right now?

MinJung:I’m at the restaurant,they asked me to start today.I will come home at 8.

SunHee:Oh,okay then,i’ll wait for you!

After saying that we hang up.I was so happy for her..and i had to do something..mmm  a party..i changed my clothes and called Mi Kyong and Jin-Ae.

Sun Hee:Yah,what are you doing right now?

Mi Kyong:I’m with Jin-Ae,we’re shopping,why?

SunHee:GREAT,i just talked with our maknae,and she got the job.And i was thinking that we should do a congratulation party.Eh?what do you guys think?

MiKyong:We agree..i wanted so long for a party!!Yay..

SunHee:I’m coming shopping too,we have to get presents.

Mi Kyong:Okay,i’ll text you the adress,and we’re gonna talk about the party when you get here.

Meanwhile at Super Junior’s dorm.

Everybody was sleeping because the other night they had schedule,when Heechul arrived home.He was a irritated and started to look for someone,entered in every room but didn’t find the one he was looking for.

Heechul:Park Jung Su!!!Where are you badass?

Ryeowook:Aish,hyung..stop making noise..i’m  sleeping here.

Heechul:Yah,where is Jung su?The manager wants to see him.

Ryeowook:What will you give in exchange if i tell you?

Heechul:Stop being like this.Do you know where he is or not?

Ryeowook:Last night he said he needed to get some air,so he would arrive late home.He’s not here?

Heechul:Aishhh,i’m going crazy..where could he be?I’ve been looking all morning and nothing.

Ryeowook:Ehm..if i’m not mistaken,when we came home,yesung hyung said he was texting with Jung-su hyung.Maybe he knows something.Go ask him,and let me sleep please.

Heechul:Araso Araso!

He went to Yesung’s room and woke him up.

Heechul:Yesung-ah!

Yesung:What?

Heechul:Do you know something about Jung-su?Where is he?

Yesung:He told me he’s going home for few days.Why?

Heechul:WHAT?Manager hyung is looking for him.Why is he leaving without saying anything?

Yesung:I don’t know.Cover  for him in front of manager hyung,find something.

Heechul’s POV

I left the dorm and went straight to manager hyung’s office.I didn’t know for sure what i would tell him..something had to come into my mind or else,Jung-Su would have problems.

Manager:Heechul-ssi?

Heechul:Nae.

Manager:Where is Jung-su?I thought i told you to bring him since he wasn;t answering his phone.

Heechul:About that..he is..ehm.

Manager:Is he sick?

H eechul:Yes,yes he is.Thats why he has his phone switched of.

Manager:Then,tell him to take some days off..and rest.The rest of you will go to your schedules.

Heechul:Yes hyung.I’ll leave first.

It was 8 pm and  MinJung’s friends were preparing for her surprise party,they had cake,snaks,everything prepared,they were going to spend a girl’s night.

SunHee:Okay,so,she will arrive in any minute.Turn off the light and hide.

Jin-Ae:Araso,but first Mi Kyong-ah,get the cake and come here.

Mi Kyung:Okay okay,i’m coming.

Min Jung’s POV.

I was so tired after my first day,but happy because i managed to do well,I couldn’t wait to lay in my bed and get some rest.I finally got home,the lights were off so took my shoes off,threw my bag on the sofa and went to Sun Hee’s room.but she wasn;t there so..i thought that she went out..but it was a bit confusing because she said she would wait for me.Anyway i took off my coat,and went to my room.

SunHee,Jin-Ae,MiKyung:SURPRISSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinJung:Oh:O,thanks!What are you guys duing here??

Jin-Ae:Well since you got your first job,Sun Hee thought that we should prepare this.:Dcongratulations,come here!!give unnie a hug!!!

Mi Kyung:We’re really proud of you dongsaeng-ah !!Wanna see your presents?

SunHee:First of all..GROUP HUG,Come here all of you!

MinJung:Pff,i don’t know what to say:Dthanks for everything!And yea of course i want to see my presents.

Mi Kyung:Let’s party hard!!:>:>

MinJung:Not that hard,tomorow i have to work!

Sun Hee:Yea me too.

Mi Kyung:Oh,me too i almost forgot...

Jin-Ae:Boooring..

Minjung:Boring or not,let’s enjoy the few hours we got,and then go to sleep.Okay?

All:Okay.

After they finished watching the movie,the snaks,cake everything,they changed in their P.J,and prepared the beds,so they could go to sleep.Mi Kyung and Jin-Ae were sleeping together on a mattres,and Min Jung with SunHee on the bed.

Mi Kyung:Good night everyone!!.

Jin-Ae:Sleep tight!

Sun Hee:Min Jung-ah

Min Jung:Nae.

Sun Hee:I’m really proud of you!

Min Jung:Gomawo.

Jung Su’s POV

Some hours passed since i was standing by the bed..everything was confusing..there were a lot of things coming in my mind..a lot of questions.and  no one that could answer them ..Minutes were like  years..I wanted to get out of that room...it was suffocating me..I tried to open the door..but i couldn’t touch it..something was holding me back...i thought i was going crazy..again i sat on the floor..i was desperate..tears were falling from my eyes..i wanted so bad to scream all the pain out..but even if i did..nobody would hear..Then,i heard that man opening the door,i stood up imediately,and as he entered the room i got out..I started walking.. i was finally feeling calm..i was feeling the wind blowing in my face..i was seeing the stars the moon....and i was trying to enjoy the nature as much as i could because i didn’t know how much i would be able to do it.I walked for hours..to some place i didn’t even know..or maybe i did..but i don’t remember..

It was 5 in the morning and MinJung was already awake..she took a shower,put her clothes on and then went straight to the kitchen.She wanted to do breakfast for the girls in order to thank them.She started to cook..and so 2 hours passed.She took a pen and paper and even left them a message saying”Thanks for everything girls,i’m lucky to have such friends like you,hope we’ll be like this forever.Saranghaeyo..MinJung”.After that she  look her things and left for work.

The place JungSu  came at,was exactly the same restaurant where MinJung got hired..Withouth even knowing why he was just looking through the big windows,it was familiar to him..so he just kept staring hoping that he would remember something.

MinJung had to come first,it was her assignment to open early,so she could clean the place a bit before clients would come.When she came she saw a man staring at the place..she thought that he was just waiting for them to open.So she took her keys and unlocked the door.She got in..but seeing that he  was still staring she decided to go to talk to him.

MinJung:Hey,you can come in now.

The person she was talking to,was Jung su.But he was a spirit,so was that even possible?

He didn’t know she was talking to him so he didn’t answer.

MinJung:Hellooo,can you hear me?

He looked back to see if there was someone else,but it wasn’t..he was the only one.He gave her a strange glare and asked her.

JungSu:Are you talking to me?

MinJung:Yes.

JungSu:You can see me?:O

MinJung:Of course i can see you.why wouldn’t i?

JungSu:Because i am..ehm doesn’t matter.

MinJung:So.are you coming in or not?

JungSu:Yes,i am.

Inside the restaurant.

He took a sit,ordered a cup of coffee and asked MinJung to sit at the same table.He knew she would be scared if he told her imediately so he wanted to say it more softly,so she wouldn’t freak out.At first she said no because she had some things to do,but because he insisted a lot she gave in

After MinJung took a sit,JungSu tried to drink coffee but he couldn’t touch the cup.

MinJung:Are you okay?

JungSu:Yes..i mean no,i’m not okay.You know,when i asked you earlier if you could see me,it was because..

In that moment a girl who was working in the restaurant too came in.

MinJung:Can you wait for a second?I have to go to talk with that girl for a bit.

Ae Young:MinJung-ssi!—She was looking strange at her

MinJung:Nae.

Ae Young:Who are you talking to?

MinJung:What?i’m talking to this man right here(Pointing at JungSu)

Ae Young:But there;s no one there.Are you okay?

MinJung:What do you mean there’s no one,he’s right here.

JungSu:No i’m not,thats what i’ve been trying to tell you,thats why i asked you earlier if you can see me..actualy ehm..i’m spirit.

MinJung turned around,looked at JungSu..then at Ae Young,she was looking all confused..scared..and wasn’t abe to understand what was happening..

 

 

 

The end of the first episode.