Chapter 1 - the election (dugeun dugeun) >.

2PM and KBS Theme Song Winner

2PM evaluated KBS theme song result PART 1

KBS PD asked 2PM to do the independent evaluation to decide the winner of KBS theme song with 2PM that ended 9th june 2013.

from thousands entry videos, KBS team already eliminated more that a thousand and left the rest 2 hundreds videos to 2PM.

all of decision is in 2PM's hand, and now they are selecting the winner one by one.

with so many consideration, now there's only 3 videos left.

Bianca from Brazil,
Raraz from INA,
Luce from London,

Taec: I like her!! lets go with her! (pointed at Bianca's pic)

Khun: Agreed! she sang really well!! lets take her!!

2pm: Ok then. but what bout the other two? we can only choose one more.. between Raraz and Luce who's going to be d winner? (JunK asked)

Chan: I dunno, they both are good!! (biting his lips)

Junho: thats right,, they're too good,, lets go with three of them?

Ang: aniya aniya!! igon andwae, (no, it cant be like that), lets go wtih Luce, she's prettier!!

Junho: but Raraz has sense of musicality, She created song by her own!

Ang: keuresso ottokhae? hyeong? (starred at his hyeong)

Khun: since they are too good, lets do vote. whoever has the highest vote, will win!

Taec: I'll go with Ang,, Luce.. since this will be aired, we need someone pretty, for the sake of this program. and you Khun?

Khun: I personally like this girl and her musicality, but if just like Taec said, it's for the sake of program.. I___ I dunno who to choose, Hyeong? (pointed at JunK)

JunK looked at the pics and thought in a quite long time, and suddenly he pointed at__ "Her!! Same reason with Junho,, I am sure I can do something spectacular with her musical sense"

Khun: ok,, since I cant choose one,, I'll let the last voter to determine the situation.. now our only hope is Chan, I'll go with whoever he choose!! but__where the hell is he?? (looked around, the other followed him)

Junho found Chansung in the corner of the room: Yah!!! mwohankooyaaa jigeum?? banana to mogko?? (what r you doing now?? eating banana again??)

Chan: ani (answered with mouthful banana)

JunK: jjasik!! (kid!!) palli (hurry up)

Chan finished her snack time and walked toward his hyeong. he looked at the pic for awhile and said that.. "this girl is so pretty,,"

Ang: so u'll go with her?

chan: no. I'll go with her.. (pointed at Raraz's pic)

ANg & Taec: eihh?? waeyo??

Chan: moulla? (i dunno) her clothes are yellow,, my fave! hehe

hyeongdeuri: so u chose her only coz she looks like banana???????

Chan: keureseyoo~ (is that so??) he he O_o" mong mong~

Khun: keurae! (Ok) so based on our agreement, we're goin with Bianca from Brazil and_____ coz Chan likes her clothes, Raraz from INA. happy now Chan?? (again looked around to find his magnae)

Chan just opened his 5th banana. "Ne hyeongggg aummmmmm~" (bite a mouthful banana and doesnt really give a damn)

hyeongdeuri looked each other and sigh "hahhhhhhhhh~"



Part 1 end!!

what happend with them??? will Raraz____a fans from INA who got chosen by her clothes' color____ be okay during the training???

wait their story here..

with me__ ad. Rati Cheigo ^^

annyeongggg~