cold as ice, warm as jacket.[just meet]

cold as ice, warm as jacket.

Jupal pov

I just want to focus to my book. I won't see any people with my badmood. They called me as ice princess/hard to get. Why? Cause I know that I'm so talkless and no one can steal my first kiss. So, they'll never dare to force me. I walked out from class with my cold stares. I saw a hot guy walk to my class room. Many girls talk about him. Are he's like that hot? I think not. Yes for them, not for me. So I decided to go back. I'm so curious who's he. I come to class faster than him. So I just back to focusing my study. When he come to my class, all of the students is looking at him and welcoming him. But not me. I won't.  "Jupal-ah. Jupal-ah!" My friends whispered. I just won't to take a look at him. "Ya neo" I heard someone with a heavy voice called me. I just keep staring at my book. "She's the princess in this class. You can't force her" Someone told him but he keep calling me and check my name tag. "Jupal. Hmm.. Cute name" He said. I really hate when ppl who I don't know called me 'jupal'. They've to call my real name. Juyeon! Why he called my nickname? So I gave him a cold stares and say "mwoya?" "Come wih me" He said. I'm so lazy to get up and I won't get up just because of him. "For what? If you have something to say, just say it here" I said. He just smirked and say "Do I really have to do this in here? tck" He said. 

 

Junhyung pov

Ige mwoya! This girl make me so badmood. Why she's not melting when she stares at my eyes? All girls melted when I winked they! Do I have to kiss her? or just a peck? hell no. rumor will spreading. /sigh/. "Arraseo you can leave" She said. Ige mwoya! "Anniya I won't leave" I said and sit in her table. She look so cold. "I'll make you scream my name. Tonight" I whispered to her and bite her ears a little. But why she didn't make any reaction? Cold as ice.

 

Jupal pov 

When he said that he'll make me scream is name tonight, I'm not shocked. Not at all. I know he just want to see my reaction. So I just look at him with my coldest stares. He just sighed and then leave. This is me. I'm cold like ice outside, but I have warm heart for my besties and ofcourse for my big family. But I'll not show it to junhyung. When the bell is ringing, Junhyung came to my class and the teacher's welcoming him. "Please soyu sit in the back and let junhyung sit beside juyeon" Mr. kang. Ah . I hate him. 

 

Junhyung pov

ah her real name is Lee Jooyeon. But how can many ppl called her 'jupal'? Its so different. Juyeon jupal juyeon jupal juyeon jupal. I'm so confused. Should I call her juyeon? or jupal? I think jupal is better. "Junhyung-ssi. Sorry if juyeon is so cold. But if you closer to her, she'll be so warm and show you her warm heart" Mr. kang said. Oh jupal is have a warm heart too hmm lol. 

-skips  studying-

-ding dong ding dong-

The bell is ringing. Its mean we're go home now. I want to know where's her house. I think she's rich. When I look her walk to the limosin car, I'm so shocked. She's rich more than me? and now I pretend don't know why is the problem with my car so I can join her. "Jupal-ssi!" I called her. She just look at me. I run to her, "Ah, my car is in big problem now. Can I join you for today? I'll fix it later" I said. "What if I won't you join me? Just because I'm such a nice person, get in now" She said. I'm so excited. When I see inside, just the two of us and so quite. "And can I go to your house first? My mom isn't in the house for 1 week" I said. That's true. Not a reason -_- My mom go to miami for 1 week. She's so busy with her job. She just sighed and nodded. When we arrived, "Please don't make some noise. My mom isn't in the house too, so you can sleepover here. My driver will take your clothes from your house, give him your key, and told him what's you have to bring" She said. And I give her driver my key and tell him what should he bring for me from my house. And then she left me in downstairs. "What are you waiting for? Come here" She called me. I thought that she'll left me here. Her house is so big. "This is your room. Use it well. I won't it looks so dirty. Cause you're a guy" She said and leave me there. She walked to her room? maybe. She enter that room and come back here 5 minutes later. She wear a hotpants and white oversized shirt. 

When her driver back from my house, I thanked him and then changed my clothes. "Jupal-ssi. Imma kinda hungry" I said. "Just come to the kitchen. Eat what you want" She said.

 

Jupal pov

Actually I'm so annoyed when he want to sleepover in my house. But I'm lonely. Maybe thats a good idea too. So I have a friend. I saw that he's on my kitchen now. He said that he's hungry. When someone come to my house, I won't they look my red hair. I dyed 1 years ago. All of my hair is fake now. Black, cute ponytail, anniya that's not mine. This is mine. 

And this is my fake hair.

So different? Yes. "Jupal-ssi. you won't eat something? I'll bring something there" Junhyung said. I just nodded. "Ya. Why you're so talkless? But ppl said you have a warm heart. But if you talkless like this, how can?" He start asked me a weirdo question. "Anniya I'm not talkless. I just talkless in front strangers" I said. He just look at my eyes. I don't feel something too