Doctor Love is Doctor LOVER

Doctor Love is Doctor LOVER

 

Today will be my first working day! Yosh ganbate!

“____! Let’s have breakfast together.” Okasan scream from the kitchen.

“hai! Chotto. I almost finish.” Final touch, I fix my name tag. ‘Starting from today I will be the most useful nurse in Japan!”

“____!” okasan yell at me again.

“hai!” i speed my walks and go to kitchen. Having breakfast with family. Okasan, otosan, imouto and ototou.  After having breakfast…

“itekimasu!”

“hai! Ganbate ____!” said otosan and okasan.

“un~ ganbare massu! Arigatou.” I’m heading to the nearest bus stop. At the bus stop I saw Yumi-chan waiting for bus.

“Yumi nee-chan~~ ohayou!” while pat her arm.

“ehh ___? Ohayou! Owhh I guess today is your first day as nurse ne?” said yumi nee. She is my senpai during my high school and college time. Btw she is one of my best successes as a “doctor love”. Until now she is couple with her crush when we study at Medical University in Tokyo. Yup now her boyfriend who is her crush before is one of the doctor in my workplace. Ofc she is one of the nurse too. I bet she relieved coz she can always meet her boyfriend, either at workplace or others. Hmm she is happy now. “___-chan! Are you okay?” yumi nee pat my arm.

“un I’m okay. Heee. I bet we can go to work together right?” ahhh I’m day dreaming again!

“hahahaha ___-chan you are so funny,like before. Un.. We can. ehh bus is coming. Iko!” say yumi and hold my hand and heading to the bus.

 

Hospital.

“ohayou, atashi ____ desu! Yoroshiku.” Said me after the head nurse Saitou-san asks me to introduce myself.

“hai~ welcome ____.” Said other nurse including Yumi nee-chan.

“minna, you can called me ___-chan if you want.”

“un.. wakatta.”

“okay minna you can cont’d with your work. ___ follow me, I will introduce you to few doctors that you will work together.”

“hai! Wakatta.” I follow her from her back.

“____ this is Dr. Inoo Kei, he is one of doctors here.” Said senpai.

“___-chan?! Yokoso! Happy working ne.” said Dr. inoo kei a.k.a Yumi nee-chan BF.

“Arigatou.” I just smile and keep on following the Saitou-san.

“This is Dr. Nakajima Yuto. You will be working under his control.” Said Saitou-san to the tall guy, with his short hair cut and the white doctor coat seems too suitable with him.

“hmm okay. But unie nee… I have work to do. I will catch up anything with you later new girl.” Said Dr.Nakajima coldly and just walk pass by.

“hmm gomen ____. I hope you can be patient with him. Yup he is doctor, we is just nurse. We must obey him. But don’t worry he is okay. I think he acting like that coz he want to resist from girl fans in hospital.” Said Saitou Unie.

“Sou desu ne…  I bet he has many fans here??” I just curious about a guy named Nakajima Yuto!

“un! Ofc! Among female doctors, nurses and other staff too! Gomen! I’m too excited to share about him.” Saitou-san seems excited.

“Daijoubu, I want to know too.” I’m start to giggles.

“hahahaha okay then. But he is quite mystery guy. Hmm until now, nobody know anything about his family , his house or others.” Saitou-san quite disappointed.

“hmm daijoubu, let’s be “Kindaichi@Conan”!” yup I admit I’m too excited about him.

I wonder why, but I want to know more about him!

 

Even now it’s almost 2 month I work here, but I don’t have any chance to talk or to know him. It’s just unrequited smile. He doesn’t ever have reply my smile! *sigh*

“_____-chan, Saitou-san is calling for you. She’s waiting for you at Dr.Nakajima’s room.” Said Yumi nee-chan.

“ohh gomen. Gomen! Hai.. I go now.” I faster my walks and reach Dr.Nakajima’s room.

“hmm why Saitou-san?” I’m curious about her excitement.

“did you check your hp just now?” ask Saitou-san.

“Nope. Why?” while checking my phone and has 1 message.

“Dr.Nakajima has send you his address, you need to send this file to him. ASAP! Coz today is his off day, but he need this stuff. He has called hospital just now and said he will send you his address.” Saitou-san with her determined face.

“Ahhh!!! chance!” I unexpectedly scream.

“___! Shhhh himitsu. So I let you handle about him ne~.” Saitou-san doesn’t want anybody know about it.

“hai! Wakatta bos!” I said it and do “salute” style to Saitou-san.

“Ganbatte ne~ _____  next kindaichi to-be!” Saitou-san giggles.

“Hahahaha! Un! Ganbare massu!” yeay! Finally, chance! I’m too happy about it.

 

I’m heading to the address given. Ehh this is so near to the Hospital! As I reach the apartment I push bell button. I keep on pushing for 3rd time but seem nobody will open it. So I make a decision to try to open the door and it’s not locked. So I sneak in to the apartment. Unexpectedly, I found a body lying on the floor at the living room. It’s Dr. Nakajima! I come nearer him and I try to wake him up….

“Nakajima-san! Wake up. Are you okay??” I panicked coz he still not wake up. A few minutes later…

“ahh ittai.. my stomach..” he cried for the pain he suffer.

“daijoubu? your stomach?” finally he awakes. I tried to lift him and bring him to the sofa at the living room. Without hesitate, I’m looking for the equipment to help him to feel better. I bring some of medicine that I think suitable and hot bag to make his stomach feel better.

After 1 hour later, he is now okay. His stomach so much better than before. So it’s time to go.

“Nakajima-san, here your file. I have to go now. Your stomach better right?” as soon as I place the file near him and turn around, he pull my hand and said…

“Don’t go ____-chan. I need you here. Please accompany me today.” With his low voice. It is the first time he talking with me and he calling my name with –chan??! *control ___-chan you can’t enticed with his charm*

“But I need to continue my work. It’s not my off-day today.” I tried to refuse.

“Daijoubu, I will tell Saitou-san, and it will be okay. Onegai.” Still he try to make me stay.

“hmm okay then.” Sigh I think I should coz he is not in good condition.

“Arigatou _____-chan.” He smile. Kyaaa! It’s also for the first time. Yup I admit he is gakkoi!

“Un~~douita ne.. hmm I will make you some porridge.” I’m heading to the kitchen after see he nodded.

A few minutes later~~~

“Nakajima-san your porridge ready.” While bring the porridge to him.

“Arigatou. Can you feed me?”

“ehhh majide??!”

Un~~~!” he smile. I have no choice and feed him.

“Oishi! This is the best porridge ever!” still with his smile. I wonder why he is so nice to me now, not like we in hospital. He is such an arrogant!

“hmm hontou? Eat a lot then.” Continuously feed him until the bowl empty. After I have cleaned the bowl, I come to the living room again, to ask if he need anything.

“hmm no. just seat here. For a while.” Dr.Nakajima ask me to sit beside him. I obey his request and after I seat beside him, he lay on my laps and closed his eyes says “let’s stay like this for a moment.”

I numb. Just let he sleeps on my laps. I’m not realize when I fall asleep. I have a dream, a handsome guy kiss my lips. Suddenly! When I awake from sleep, I was on a bed. He is not around.

“____-chan are you have nice sleep?” Nakajima-san appear from the bedroom door.

“un~ but why I’m here?” refer to the bedroom.

“ahh I feel sorry to let you sleep on my sofa. So I lift you to the bed. Don’t worry I’m not doing anything.” He gives me the sweetest smile.

“Souka.. hmm I need to go home now. My parents will be worried.”

“Hmm okay then. Can you promise to come again for my next off-day?”

“Why should I come? You don’t even know me. We don’t even talk once at hospital. Today you turn so nice to me. Pretend to be…” I can’t continue my words.

“Boyfriend? Yup I wish I am your boyfriend. How I wish I am your boyfriend.” He getting near to me and kiss my lips. I push him and run away from him. Run as fast as I can. My tears falling. Why he act like this? I’m confused. Who is NAKAJIMA YUTO actually???!

 

Next Day

 

I’m not feeling well. So I take a day-off. Hmm I want to be alone today. Yesterday is a lot of things happen. Let’s pretend as dream. Yes, just a dream. I take a morning walk to the nearest park. The green trees make me feel much better. As I walk though the park, I see one couple is having a sweet time. A guy holds his couple hand and they are chatting about something fun coz I see they laugh.  They are nearer to me and suddenly I feel I recognize both of them. Unexpectedly! They are Yumi nee-chan and Nakajima-san! What??! Ehhh Yumi nee-chan have Inoo ni-chan right??? But why she is with a guy who wants to be my boyfriend yesterday?! I feel so hurt right now. Like being lied by my important people. I sit to the nearest chair at the park and cry as much as I can. I don’t care if other people look at me. It’s because my heart hurt.

Suddenly…

“___-chan daijoubu?” a voice ask me. Now he is in front of me with Yumi nee-chan and they still holding hands.

“Baka, just leave me alone. I don’t want to talks with cheater!”

“Hey____-chan calm down. Don’t be like this ne..” say Nakajima Yuto

“Ni-chan better you explain to her now. About this.” Yumi nee-chan refer to the their holding hands.

“maa okay then. Hmm see you later yumi. Take care. Wait for me at home with Kei ne.” Nakajima said to Yumi as he release yumi hand.

“Don’t worry ___-chan. This guy will explain to you. Jyaaaa.” Yumi waves and walks away.

“___-chan firstly gomen. Can I seat beside you?” Nakajima-san ask me and I just nodded.

“can I start the explaination?” Nakajima ask the permission and I just nodded again. “___-chan look at my face. I want to explain everything now. Onegai.” I turn my face slowly and faced him. He holds my hands and start talking.

“hmm where should I start. Before that I want you to know, Yumi is my sister. Don’t you know her name is Nakajima Yumi? We have same family name. I am Nakajima Yuto. You know Yumi?Yuto? we are siblings. She is your senpai right? And also your sister in-law to be!” said Nakajima-san and I pinch his arm as soon I heard word “sister in-laws.

“ehh majide? Why I don’t know Yumi nee-chan is your sister? Hmm I don’t know her family name too. Coz I know her with only “Yumi nee-chan” name.” giggles.

“___-chan you don’t know? *sigh* as her ‘doctor love’ you should know about it.” Nakajima sigh again

“hee demo.. why you know about ‘doctor love’ stuff?? It mus be Yumi nee!” Nakajima-san just giggles and I pinch his arm.

“ittai!____-chan.” Still giggles

“Nakajima-san you are so mean!”

“hey, don’t called me Nakajima-san, called my name. yuto desu!” he act like introduce himself.

“hmm daijoubu?” I still feel hesitate to call his name.

“un! Ofc! coz I’m yours!” he keep on holding my hands, this time more tight.

“wakatta Yu..to.”stammered

“haaa that’s my ____-chan! Iko! Let’s meet my sister and her boyfriend.”

“hmm I guess I can’t. I suppose to be rest today. Remember? It’s my day-off.” I want to follow him but my head hurts.

“hmm daijoubu. I will send you home. But promise me that you will spend our next day-off next week together? Come on a my house!” Yuto begging me and for sure my answer is…

“yes! I will. Promise.” That’s our promise. To spends time together again.

“Arigatou ___-chan. But before I send you home, I have something to say. There is one more secret that I keep from you.” He blocked me from I get up from the chair we sat just now, and I seat back on the chair and give him sign to say it to me. So he managed to start over.

“_________*full name* I’m Nakajima Yuto, who is admiring you since my sister tell me everything about you. When I know you will be nurse under my control, I was the happiest guy in Japan! But I don’t want other staff at the hospital do anything at you if they know I really really LOVE YOU. YOU ARE MY SISTER DOCTOR LOVE AND MY LOVER. Lastly, will you accept me as your partner for the rest of my life?” the last word been said by Yuto with knelt down. My tears falling down and I can’t say any word. I just nodded and hug him. We are hugging each other for moments.

The Sakura Park is the witness to our new journey of love. Sakura petals falling down like wishing congrats to us. I hope I can scream now, to say…

 

Nakajima Yuto Aieru.