Who Me? As your Girlfriend?

30 Days Lovestory

 

Victoria's POV

I walked inside the building my head held high as I tried to keep my vision straight, my skirt swinging side by side as I took my every step. I can see the intimidated and frightened looks from the other students which ignited the confidence inside me. I know that feeling though, feeling that you'll prefer not to talk than to be hurt or offended. And I promised myself that I'll never be intimated, never.

I told myself once that I hate high school, it was a hell for me. Well, that was before, thanks to Sulli. She's my best friend. I know that if I'll need something, Sulli will be there to help me and she knows that I'll be there for her too.

I just can't believe I joined Theater Club, I mean I love the idea of singing and dancing in front of other people, but c'mon. Everybody knows that joining this club is like a social suicide, but Sulli told me that we'll just try and if we did like it, then we'll stay.

I continued my trance as I stopped by my locker, I hate my locker though for it was beside Tiffany and every time I passed by the hallway she's always there, like seriously does she lived there? And the luck would have it, she's here. Tiffany, smiling like a goof I tried my best to ignore her as I entered my combination I even tried not to link my eyes with her but no-

She's always like this, and I'm sick of it. But snapping at her will just tire me, I knew it.

"Good morning, Vic? Vicky? Oh Victoria, sorry I really don’t know your name. hahaha." Tiffany  greeted me with her usual perky voice that makes my ears hurt, I just gave her a tight lip sarcastic smile before averting my eyes back to my locker, a smile explains it all – I don't want to talk to you.

I continued stacking my things, I tried to do it as fast as I could so that I could enter my class right away, I'm not yet late, I know. And I always wanted to be late, making an entrance is like one of my morning rituals, but right now, I'd rather be early than to stay here and be with Tiffany.

And as I was about to slam my locker when Tiffany started talking, irritating every nerve I have.

"It was such an honour that you and Sulli joined Theater Club." She muttered. I slightly closed my eyes before completely facing her as I slammed my locker just in time our eyes linked.

"I love singing, dancing and ACTING." I answered shortly as I spun around and walked away.

I do love singing, dancing acting and everything, well maybe everybody can't perceive that side me of me but it's one of those things that makes me smile and makes my head spin. I loved hearing notes that freely escaped my guitar that I hid under my bed it filled my room with soft melodies every time I strummed it making me forget everything that bothers me.


The deafening noise from the cafeteria invaded my ears as I got nearer. My eyes automatically landed on Sulli’s head as she laughed with the other members of the club. I immediately my heels and walked towards them. This is one of the best advantages of being famous, you'll never fear that you have to eat inside the girl's comfort room, for you have the best seat reserved inside the cafeteria.

Sulli threw a sweet smile as she shimmy in her seat, I mirrored her beam as I sat opposite her. I brought out my lunch making my stomach growl as I took off the lid. Automatically digging in as I stuffed the spoon in my mouth, Sulli spoke.

"Have you met him?" She asked whilst fidgeting her salad causing me to halt my chewing.

"Who?" I retorted.

"The new boy, he's a senior." She shrugged.

"I haven't." I managed to answer between chews. "Why?"

"Nothing, I just think he'll make the cut to be the newest member of the club, I also heard he is so handsome that every girl drools over him." She said nonchalantly.

I just gave her a questioning look knitting my brows together. New boy? I mean it's pretty usual that there's a new student every year, but it's the first time that Sulli even told me that he saw someone. And trust me, when she says that this boy is handsome then that's pretty accurate.

I just nod in response as I again shifted my attention back to my food as I wonder who that new boy is.


I have been sitting here for about 45 minutes now, club’s practiced just finished and it was one of my thing every once a week to just sit here under the bleachers and watched the football practice. I love following the ball's trance from one person to another, I mean if I were a boy then I would definitely play football and be the best football player. Then I would still be famous.

"Whoo!" I cheered even though I knew that I can't be heard. I brought my tumbler by my lips as I chugged the content left refreshing me from the insides.

I just keep my eyes plastered on the field ignoring other movements my third sense felt. I almost lost it and throw my tumbler when a sudden masculine figure blocked my view from the field, I slowly wandered my eyes upwards and I subtly smirked when my eyes landed on his. I mentally slapped myself for checking someone who just appeared out of nowhere. I mean this is my spot!

his lips- it was like the prettiest lips I have ever seen I mean I could kiss them all day long and never get tired of it. Upwards, his nose – not too big and not too small, I mean I haven't seen her whole face but I can say that he's freaking gorgeous. Upwards, his eyes- and there I freaking lost it and I know my jaw are practically slacking as I swear I'm  lost in there, I have seen lots of blue eyes and I know that I just ignored all of them for it was pretty common to see, But this? I'm dead!

"Uh. Excuse me?" I coughed lightly to release the nervousness inside me. He just stared at me though like he was reading me or something.

"I'm demanding you to be my girlfriend for 30 days." he answered in one breath making my breath hitch and my eyes to widen. Is this guy serious?

I looked side by side even though I pretty know that were alone in here, just making sure. I mean it's not normal to have someone asking you to be their girlfriend, right? Wait. Hold up! he's gay? I can feel my ears burning and my cheeks heating up. Let me get back to him. I swallowed dryly as I looked at him questioningly.

"Me?" I asked as I pointed a finger by my chest. He just nodded enthusiastically as he stuck his hand out causing me to look at his bewilderedly. I looked at his pale hand as he wiggled it returning me back to reality. I again averted my eyes back to him and like being hypnotized, as if I was hypnotized before, LOL. "I'm Nichkhun."

"Victoria." I stated as I shook his hand. I can feel the light tingles that shivered down my spine as his cold hand met my warm ones. "Wait! Girlfriend? Are you even serious?"

===================================================================================================================

A/N: I kinda changed my foreword, Since for me its common when a girl demanded someone to be their boyfriend because people will just look at her as a desperate woman so my story would be Nichkhun demanding Victoria to be his girlfriend, for a change. Hahahha :] Subscribe, will upload the next chapter on Friday night.