o1

Quiet Revolution
Have you ever considered leaving your life as a university student to run with the gangs of Korea?
 
Or ever thought to see your face on the wanted section in the news?
 
You laughed at yourself silently as your mind filled you with those questions as you lisened to the news on tv explaining how another gang was disrupting the town.
 
Of course as a little kid you ran around with some questionable people, but you were done with that.
Although, you would rather be having fun, running around causing trouble, than stuck in school everyday, all day.
 
You hated being in school, you wanted to just hang around at home and work on art. Behind you parents back you had gotten a tattoo, about a year ago. You got the romans numerals 1 to 5 written up on arm, and 6 to 10 up the other. You thought it looked beautiful and artistic. At first it was easy to hide from your parents because you were always wearing your school uniform. Then the summer got harder but you did it. Now you moved out of your parents home so it didn't matter if you had one or not. You parents will be surprised when they see your arms. 
 
Your cousin Namjoon, he was in a gang. You learned that a few years back. He asked if you wanted to join, God knows why, but you had declined, saying that it wasn't for you and that your parents wanted you to go to school. You visited him sometimes though, when you knew he wasn't busy. There were seven of them all together. Namjoon, who went by Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, V, Jimin, and Jungkook. They went by the name Bangtan Boys, or BTS, which they went by more often.
 
Throwing the thought to the back of your mind, you got off of the couch to go and make yourself dinner.
You mind kept drifting back to Rap Monter, wondering how he was doing, when your cellphone rang. You picked it up.
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Uh, hey Soyun, it's me Namjoon."
 
You put your plate down, shocked as Rap Monster would never call you, only text, but even then you had to text him first most of the time.
 
"Yeah, hey. What's up?" You asked.
 
You heard Rap Monster sigh on the other end of the line. 
 
"Can you come down to the garage? We need to talk to you."
 
Confused you nodded to yourself before answering.
"Uh, sure I guess, I'll be the in 10, is that okay?"
 
"Yeah, see you." Rap Mon hung up quickly. 
 
Your eyebrows knitted together in confusion as you thought about what Rap Mon wanted.
 
"He didn't sound like his normal self, he sounded worried." You said to yourself.
 
Putting your plate in the fridge for later, you slipped your shoes on and grabbed your car keys. You drove quickly, not wanting to keep Rap Mon and the group waiting. You rolled down the window, letting your hair flip in different directions as your car sped down the roads.
You pulled up to the groups garage, also their home, and got out of the car, walking up to the seven boys who were waiting for you.
 
You smiled lightly at them, before turning to Rap Monster.
 
"Hey, what'd you want to talk about?" You asked.
 
Rap Mon looked at you intensely, before sighing and walking to the couch.
 
"I didn't want to ask, but the guys insisted.. We need your help." 
 
You stared at Rap Monster.
 
"Help with what..? You know I'm not running with a crowd like you guys, it's just too much for me."
 
Rap Mon grunted. "I know, but you could really help us, and if we succeed the outcome is great. But it's a really tough job."
 
You sighed sitting with him, while the boys followed you.
 
"Well, tell me what it is." You demanded.
 
Rap Mon looked at you, slightly surprised that you even wanted to know what the job was.
 
"Well, this other gang said they need to take down Lee Min Jun. He runs a ton of illegal marketing, and he kills anybody who does him wrong or gets in the way, with his underground military force. The gang said he is planning to use his military force to pretty much take down Seoul, and then move on to the rest of Korea. If we can take down the force, and steal his money, not only would we be loaded with cash, but Korea would be safe, as the gang leader said."
 
You took in the amount of information Rap Mon told you. You didn't want the Lee Min Jun guy to take over Seoul, but you also weren't too keen on joining a gang.
 
"It's really dangerous, I know, that's why I didn't want to ask you-" Rap Mon started.
 
"We need you Soyun! You really great with computers, and you drive like a beast. You could really help with this." Jungkook, the youngest, persisted.
 
"I mean c'mon Soyun~ Your dad did Drift racing when he was younger and I know you learned that stuff from him." Jimin also said.
 
He was right. Your mom and dad had divorced when you were young, because you father was too focused on teaching you about his career, that you were less focused on school.
Afer that, you lived with you mom and step dad and focused mainly on school, throwing everything you learned about cars into the back of your memory.
 
You bit your lip, hesitating.
 
".. I guess I could help a little. But I'm not doing anything life threatening!" You said.
 
You weren't sure if you made the right decision or not, but the boys were. They cheered loudly, and J-Hope even pulled you in for a quick hug.
"Okay, okay." Rap Mon started.
 
"Are you sue you want to do this?" He asked you questioningly.
 
You shook your head.
"Nope, but you guys could really use the help. When will I meet the other gang? Are they nice?"
 
Rap Mon chuckled at your sudden interest.
 
"Well we are planning at their place until te job is finished, and we wanted to leave tomorrow. So if you would like, go home and pack a suitcase with anything you need, stay here for the night, and then we'll head out in the morning. And I guess they are nice. I mean they are a gang."
 
"But you're a pretty girl, so they'll be extra nice to you!~" V giggled at your alarmed expression.
 
You turned back to Rap Mon with you mouth open, a small noise coming out.
 
"Really?" You whispered.
 
Rap Mon closed your mouth.
"Close you mouth before flies get in. And no. Like I mean yeah, you're pretty, but they are not gonna be like that, Like they will be nice but-" You stopped Rap Mon with your laughs as he tried to gather his words together.
 
"Alright, I'm gonna get going, I'll be back soon.. Oh Yeah! Does the gang have a 'cool' name like you guys?" The boys glared at your sarcasm over the word 'cool'.
 
"Eh, it's okay, not as great as ours. The call themselves Block B." Jin told you.
 
You nodded as you turned around to open the car door, keeping the name in your mind.
 
When you got home, you pulled out your biggest suitcase.
 
"Even if I'm going to be running with gangs, I gotta make sure I look good." You laughed at yourself silently.
You packed lots of dark clothes, your phone, a little  wallet sized pack with tweezers, picks, and tiny scissors. They were mainly used for you and your face, but they could come in handy, you thought. You also packed a map of the city. If you were going to be driving you'd need nice cars. And to get nice cars, the easiest way would be to race for pink slips. If you had a map, it'd be easy to find the set ups for the races, and where the area you'd be racing is. You didn't even know if you'd be racing, or if you wanted to, but if it was for BTS and this BLock B, you hsould atleast be prepared.
You didn't want to go unprepared, so you packed almost everything in your closet. You could barely lift your suitcase into the trunk of your car.
 
Driving back to BTS' place you rethought your decision. You had told yourself you weren't going to get into this. Maybe it was the temptation to be free that got you. Or maybe it was just Jimin and Jungkooks little plee's and cute faces that got you to say yes.
 
You weren't as worried as you thought you'd be. You would be safe, for all you know. You had your protective cousin Rap Mon. Suga and Jin were old enough to know what they were doing by now. Jungkook, V, and Jimin would never leave you alone anyways when you would visit. But then there was J-Hope. You guys weren't strangers, but you were never as close as you and the rest. But you guys understood eachother very well. Hopefully he would talk to you more now. They were all bigger than you too, so they could protect you. And you were tiny and innocent looking, so if nobody knew what you were doing why would they hurt you?
 
You pulled up to the garage driving your car slowly into the entrance, the boys still sitting on the couch. You didn't think they moved at all.
 
"Alright, I got my suitcase in the trunk, can one of you help me grab it?" You asked pulling yourself out of the car. Jin jumped up and grabbed your suitcase for you, lugging it to the couch.
 
You flopped down onto one of the chairs just talking with the rest of the boys about what's coming up, making you more nervous for what to expect.
"I'm gonna be safe right?" You asked quietly.
 
Suga looked at you. "Of course you'll be safe. WE'll make sure of it." He smiled, giving you a thumbs up.
 
"Alright guys, let's get to sleep, we have to get up early tomorrow." RapMon instructed shooing everyone away. 
 
"We have an extra bed upstairs that you can sleep in." He mentioned.
 
"And Soyun, don't be afraid to ask for help from the guys. They are more than willing to protect you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
alright hey guys~ This is my first story, so hopefully it goes well. ^^ This first chapter is just mainly re introducing the plot sort of, so I aopligize if it's boring ^^'