EvilKyu

Taming the Evil Maknae

"Kyu........."

"........"

"Kyu...."

Kyuhyun's lips curled upwards at the melodic voice calling his name.

"Oh Kyuhyunnie....."

Kyuhyun now held a full blown grin as he felt warm breaths on his ear.

"KYUHYUN!!!!!" a deep voice bellowed.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Kyuhyun's eyes shot open and he turned his head so quickly it almost snapped.

"Well, now that you're awake, breakfast is ready." Ryeowook said and strutted out nonchalantly.

"YAH, KIM RYEOWOOK!!!"

"Breakfast!!!" Ryeowook called back.

As Kyuhyun silently contemplated Ryeowook's death, he slid out of bed. If he was gonna hurt anyone, he couldn't do it hungry right? He entered the kitchen.

"Good Morning Kyuhyun!!!" Eunhyuk beamed.

"Die monkey...." Kyuhyun grumbled.

Eunhyuk whimpered and pressed his face in Donghae's shirt. Kyuhyun just looked at them weirdly.

"Disgusting....."

"Hey Kyuhyun" Leetuk tried.

Kyuhyun gave him a nod and bowed. "Ahjussi."

Sungmin gave a furtive glance, "And he's gone.."

Leetuk nearly exploded. "THIS KI-"

"Hey guys.." Heechul groaned trudging into the kitchen with his usual lazy slouch.

"You look drunk hyung..." Sungmin muttered.

"WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!" Heechul's head shot up and he glared at Sungmin, who immediately cowered away.

"Well damn..." Kyuhyun thought. He didn't dare say it out loud, in fear of being swallowed alive by Heechul.

"Oh, and about last night......" Heechul continued.

Speaking of being swallowed alive....

"WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH ALL THE TALKING!?!?! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANT FACTOR OF BEAUTY SLEEP!?!?! Not that I need it anyways, right Geng baby?" Oh Heechul.....

Hangeng glanced up from his phone for a microsecond to look at Heechul, immediately looking back down avoiding looking at any factor of an angry morning Heechul.

"Carefull......" Kyuhyun begged in his mind. "One wrong facial movement an-Oh crap......" Hangeng cringed while looking away. Kyuhyun grabbed Ryeowook and hid behind him, taking cover while Ryeowook casually grabbed the pot lid he was washing and held it in front of his face from the direction Heechul was standing.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!?!" Ahhh, the roar of a pissed off Heechul.........RUN.

Sungmin cowered under the table while Hangeng jumped out the window and literally scaled the building from window to ledge to window before taking off down the sidewalk. Good thing he was dressed, unlike Heechul who took the stairs and bolted after him in his Tom & Jerry shirt and Cinderella pajama bottoms.

As soon as the door shut, everyone continued with their morning. Not even the distant screams of bloody murder begging for help made anyone move a muscle or even glance up. The thick Chinese accent and broken Korean didn't quite help..........It actually made it sound like he was suffering more.

"Don't worry Geng-Gege......"

*Tortured Scream*

"It'll be over soon......"

Kyuhyun smirked and sipped his tea.