TODAE [] And you´ll never be alone

VIP ProjecT one-shot [fluff, ...]

For  FutureWorldStar (thank you!)

~

 

   AND YOU´LL NEVER BE ALONE  _

 

Daesung´s PoV:

 

I couldn´t stop looking at him, my eyes were glued to him. It was impossible for me to stop staring at his dark hair and his neat uniform.

A tall boy...

A handsome boy.

Dark piercing eyes, smooth skin, soft smile... That´s all I could think, all that describes him, perfection.

Choi Seung Hyun.

And..."Who is Choi Seung Hyun?" I thought as he smiled at me, making my heart beat fast, like the first day I met him, when I was only 7 years old. He´s two years older than me. Now, I´m 16, and he´s 18.

We´re in the same school...But soon, he´ll be in the University... The next year.

Yes, the next year I´ll be alone. Without him.

He ruffled my brunet hair and held one of my cookies.

-Daesung, your mother´s cookies are the best -he smirked while munching the sweet chocolate- I want to go to your house today, classes are going to finish soon, finally!

I sighed and gave him my typical smile.

I was sad. Classes are going to finish, like he said....And the next year he´ll disappear, he´ll be an adult...And he will not be my friend.

-Okay, bingu! - but I was happy, inside my heart I could feel it...He makes me happy..At least, today I´m going to see him!-

So, who is Choi Seung Hyun?

He´s my best friend.

The boy who protects me.

The strong guy.

Seung Hyun caressed my hand , making me look at his black penetrating eyes.

"And he´s the person I love, too"

[~]

 

I entered in my class, feeling nervous.

Why?

I´m the objective for the other guys. The objective of their punches.

They hate me just because my best friend is the most popular boy in the school.

My only friend is Seung Hyun...The football captain, the handsome boy.

Almost every girl hates me, and all the boys hate me too.

But I don´t care... I don´t need friends.

I have him.

[..]

Finally, school finished.

I walked down the streets, staring at the colorful trees.

The air was warm, and the sky was shining today.

I smiled, thinking about Seung Hyun. What will we do today?

Maybe we play video games, or maybe we prepare cookies, or maybe we..

Bam!

I fell on the floor, and surprised, I looked up.

Six boys were laughing, looking at me with their disgusting faces.

"No please..." I thought, horrified " not again..."

-Kand Dae-ugly, why were you smiling? -one of the boys asked in a mocking tone, pointing at me-

-Oh..Maybe Seung Hyun is going to him today, like always -other guy interrupted the other, a tall blond boy- Seung Hyun can have all the girls in the world, but he likes this ugly boy..Maybe it´s because.... -suddenly, the blond boy kicked my leg, making me bite my lip, trying not to scream..It really hurt.- it´s because you´re a and you let everyone you, right?

I couldn´t speak..

Why am I so idiot?

Why am I so weak?

All the boys started laughing.

Then, I felt more pain, so I closed my eyes, scared. I couldn´t run. 

They were everywhere, not letting me escape.

I couldn´t barely breath...And I felt tears in my eyes, again.

-Do you want to with me, Daesung? -I heard the blond´s voice, I felt more pain-

And then, silence.

Why?

I opened my eyes slowly, only to find Seung Hyun´s eyes staring at me with a worried look.

He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead, comforting me.

I cried again.

And he hugged me.

 

[~]

 

I finally stopped crying... I felt like a baby in his arms.

Seung Hyun kissed my forehead again and looked at me with a gentle smile on his lips.

-Daesung, I talked with them..They´ll never hurt you, ok? -he said-

I tried to smile.. But the smile I produced was not a real smile.

-Hyung..I.. I´m scared. -I finally confessed, biting my lower lip, staring at the cold floor-

He my cheek.

-Why? You can always come wi..

-I..I  -I immediately stuttered- I... -my eyes were filled with tears, and I couldn´t see him, my vision was blurred because of the salty liquid that was expressing my emotions-

-I love you, Daesung. -his deep voice sounded sincere and sweet-

I love you.

Maybe, that is what I needed to hear.

Because my tears stopped, and a real smile was now plastered on my face.

My cheeks were now covered, a deep red color filling my countenance.

I felt happiness running through my veins.

Yes, that is what i needed to hear..

He caressed my cheek, looking directly into my eyes.

We stayed like that for a moment, until his lips touched mine.

Delicately, sweetly.

I felt extremely warm, this new sensation was killing me.. It was amazing.

But..Is this real?

He loves me!

I was happy; and confused.

-Seung..Seung Hyun.. -I mumbled against his lips- I love you too..

He looked at me, smiling.

-I know why you´re scared....Do you know why? -he confessed, and I was perplexed-

-Why? -I simply asked-

-Because I´m scared too...The next year we´re going to be in different places. I started thinking..And I can´t leave without you. I need you. -he kissed me again, a tender kiss-

Really?

I need him too.

I smiled, a sad smile.

He loves me, but we´re going to be alone..

-And I have a plan, Daesungie -he caressed my hair and I stared at his smiling face-

-What, hyung? -I smiled, hugging him-

-I talked with your mother..I talked with her yesterday..I talked with her about your problems.You´re going to live with me in Seoul , and you´re going to study in the school that is next to my University....And we´ll never be alone.

I blushed.

-With you, Seung Hyun?.. -a happy smile consumed my lips- Am I dreaming? -I laughed, feeling pure happiness-

-No, my cute boyfriend, you´re not dreaming. -he kissed me again, deeply-

And finally, I will always be with him. And we´ll never be alone.

END