Ch 1 The beinginng

Truth Hurts

A lovely family were on their way driving to have a nice  family Dinner.

" Appa can we go have chicken?" Hee-jin asked with a smile.

"sure,but ask Umma first its her trun to pick where to eat." appa answerd

"Umma....can we go to a resruant with chicken?Please" Heejin wined while getting up in the car hugging her Umma.

" Hee-jinah this time we're going to a seafood restruant...Sorry Dear some other day we can go eat chicken." Hee-jin's mother said while heejin sadly sat down.

"Hee-jinah be a good girl okay? and in the future we can't get what we always want too."

"i know...its okay if we don't get to eat chicken because you guys are better than chicken." Heejin giggled

"alright just one more mile till we get it there" Appa said

"really? gosh its such a dead road? why is there no cars here?" Hee-in asked out of curistioty

"hee-jin you don't remember when you were little that everyone here move out since everything burned down ?" umma said

"oh gosh thats horrible." Hee-jin's mood went down after hearing about it.

A car drove pass and there was a man with a gun ponting in the car.

"umma watch out next to you!" Hee-jin screamed from her lung.

Umma turned and the man had shot her through the head while Appa panic and turned the car and stepped on break having the car flip over in the middle of the road. And the man with the gun parked far away from the flipped car.

"UMMAAAA!! APPAAA!!~" Heejin screamed while blood was streaming from her head to arms.

"Hee-jinah? where are you?! ahh!! Honey? wake up you can't die" Appa said in the car.

Hee-jin looks up and saw that the car in flames and fliped over as she lies on the road reaching out her bloody hand to th car.

"Appa...ahh..are you okay?"Hee-jin crawling and dragging her body to the car.

"Hee-jinah appa is okay but Umma is gone..." Appa bust in tears

Hee-jin crawled in the car window pulling her mother out of the car "Ummahhh! you can't leave us..i love you..please wake back up"Heejin cried in pain.

"Hee-jinah...I love you like how you love umma but you need to get away from the car ...hurry!" appa cried.

"No! I'm coming to get you out!" Hee-jin screamed

"no I'm fine.. just get help for yourself.."appa coughed with a large piece of glass stuck on his back.

Heejin got back in the car trying to take off the seat belt but it wouldn't come off  with all her force.

"appa don't worry I'll get you out!" Heejin cried trying to pull the seat back.

"you need to get out this car is going to burst into flames"Appa coughed out blood.

"No im not without you and Umma..ahhhhh dang this seatbelt come off!"Hee-jin screamed while touching blood appa's back.

"Why! no appa you can't leave me!"

"Appa is already going to go away too..just leave me!" appa yelled

"NO WAY I CAN'T "Hee-jin tired to brake the seatbelt with all her might but she passed out.