Drama Queen

Forever Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, or you can call it MONSTERday has been nightmare for all students in this whole universe. Enough with the wishy-washy, this hometown chic is exploring every class in the hallway, not sure what’s she looking for but I could tell that she’s mad.

“OMG where in the world is Yoona? I need her right now!” Jessica, a cold-looked girl with sweet smile and sharp-mouthed when she’s giving someone an advice or complain, indirectly mad at Yoona.

“I swear, if I found her stalking hot guys in the field, I’ll throw a sword to her.”

And Jessica’s wish didn’t grant, Yoona came up in front of her.

“There you are. Oh my gosh, I’ve been looking for you, where have you been?” still mad.

“I’m here.” Yoona replied briefly.

“Since when?” Jessica emphasized.

Yoona stares at her watch. “1 minute ago before you showed up, Alohomora! then I’m here.” Yoona looked spoilt.

“Ugh, I need you to help find me the best decoration service in this city.” Jessica offered ‘a job’ to Yoona.

“For what? Are you planning to make a failed party after your last party in NY? Not again.” Yoona put her arm around Jessica’s shoulder and then they take a walk to the class.

“No! don’t remind me about that, that was a nightmare. It’s for our school’s annual event. Please… I need a right hand.” Jessica begged cutely, pout-mouthed.

Yoona stares at her for a moment, giving an ‘oh no’ look. “Why are you begging me to do this meanwhile, you’re da boss?”

“Oh C’mon, Yoong. Others are as hell. I need you, you’re my best friend then what’s the meaning of ‘Friends’ then?” sweet-mouthed.

“You win. I just let you this time.” Yoona looked away.

Jessica smiles to her even Yoona threw her face away, searching for hot guy actually. “Aww that’s my Yoong.” She hugged her.

Meanwhile in class..

“Right in time, Mrs Jung and Mrs Im.” Mr. Louis greeted, then Yoona and Jessica sat separated.

“Tick.. tock.. tick.. tock.. tick.. tock..” An annoying cool guy named Kyuhyun who sat in front of Yoona turned his head to greet Yoona annoyingly.

Yoona only look at him like ‘I’m not interesting in you’ look. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nope. Just greeted you in annoying way. You like it, huh?” He gave his evil smile.

“Aww you’re so cheesy. Anyway, I never interested with what you do. So, if you give me that annoying face again, HELL AWAY.” Yoona emphasized.

“Oops, I didn’t mean to take away your mood but you’re such a sweet girl with sharp-mouthed in the end.” Kyuhyun smiled underestimating her.

“Shut up, you already took it away since you were born.”

“Really? That’s why I think it’s always nice to see your mood gone.” Kyuhyun turned back his body to the teacher.

“Now team up. We start.” Mr. Louis allowed the students to team up with whoever.

Yoona looks at Jessica, too late, she’s already taken with a geeky guy who sat next to her. But, there is this evil guy giving her an cheesy-evil smile. Yoona looks to her left, found a long-haired guy and goes to that guy. Kyuhyun’s giving her a challenging look.

“Hi, Yoona.. uhmm, y-you look so gorgeous closer.. uhmm i-i-I adore you so much. I don’t know what to do here… you… and… me.” James, his name, or you can say Yoona’s stalker.

Yoona smiles to him, forced. “Ahaha, quite James. You don’t know my situation.”

“WHO? WHO DISGUSTED YOU?!” James’s voice broke the silence and making the class directly stares at him.

“James, quite!” Yoona whispered and felt embarrassed. She could feel Kyuhyun’s enjoying this.

 

 

Corridor, to the parking lot.

“Oh I swear he was like throwing me his evil laughs. I don’t care what happens, you have to be with me whatever the situation, don’t team up with that geeky guy again.” Yoona complained.

“Why? He’s kinda cute.” Jessica said.

“Oh my god, go back to your ex!”

“Never! Thanks a lot.” Jessica  stares at her phone. “Oh! We’re in rush, I’m gonna check the ballroom.”

“I’m gonna call the decoration service.” They separated.

Yoona’s walking while busy calling and take a note and BAM! Accidentally Kyuhyun and Yoona bumped each others. Yoona fell down.

“Oh I’m sorry you blocked my way.” Kyuhyun has no guilty feeling for her.

Yoona cleaned up her stuffs and stood up right after. “Oh I’m sorry your stupid ball blocked me.”

“At least, you say sorry to me, I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter