final

Can't we be more?

Now we are in class, MATH class and yet again it was boring. I looked towards leo, his eyes gazing over his work and taking down notes. After about a few seconds of admiring leo i felt a poke in my left shoulder. I knew who it was, so i turned around...

 

"yah, stop it hurts" i as i say with a annoyed tone.

"no not until you stop looking over at his 'amazing' looks and focus" ken replied.

I let out a sigh and turned back around and took one quick glance at leo and smiled to myself as i started to write notes down into my book.

 

'bri~~~~~ng'

That was the last bell of the day, which means its time to go kens house to hang around (which we do everyday)....

i packed up my bag and turned around to ken 

"you ready to go!?" I said happly

"oh yeah sure lets go" ken replied but quickly went out the classroom with me following behind. 

 

we both got to the bus stop and waited for the bus. 

"ugh 5 minutes until our bus"ken said with a tired tone

"whats wrong waiting 5 minutes?" i said looking at him confused

"just- nevermind" ken whispered looking down at his shoes, his hair covering his eyes.

i stared at him with a worried face, maybe he is having trouble with something. should i text leo? n? ravi? hongbin? hyuk?, i want to know why he is feeling sad for the last week but im scared if its something to do with leo. 

ken and leo were great friends unitl something unexptected happened......lee eunji who is my best friend, the only girl i talk about girly things with. she hung around with them before she moved to a different class...  and the reason is its because of leo.

 

eunji had a huge crush on ken however leo liked her, a love triangle. so one day eunji confessed to ken ( wow how brave) but ken turned her down saying he has someone he has his eyes on. so where does leo come into this? well about a month after eunji confessed ken and leo were at leos house doing whatever those guys were doing, and leo kept getting messages from her asking about ken and leo didnt like it at all. so he just threw his phone away and had a fight with ken. like a real fight throwing each other punches and kicks. lets just say leo was just jealous of ken and that eunji liked ken but not himself.

 

however before i liked leo , i loved ken and still do..

----------------------------------------------------------------

ken's house

so here we are sitting on ken's couch watching a random movie that he put on.

i turned to look at him " ken, yah oppa" you hit him on his arm "say something this isnt like you, speak"

he turned to me and stared at me for at least 7 seconds then spoke. "i was just wondering ....."

"well? what speak up?" i was confused

"do you think we cant be more than friends" he whispered 

i sat there confused "huh what? why do you li-" i was cut off 

my eyes were wide, he is kissing me, KEN MY BEST FRIEND IS KISSING ME!!

he pulled away with a smirk on his face "yeah i do like you, for a long time now. so stop daydreaming about leo"

i just sat there , with a blank expression "ahh.."

"yah speak up, smile i like it when you smile and also......would you like to be my girlfriend?"

i smiled with my famous eye smile "yes haha" and leaned forward and hugged him until his back hit the couch and looked at me with his bright brown eyes.

and we both shared a passionate kiss.