Cha Eun Gyeol's Letter

Thinking About Us
While writing this, this video was my inspiration.
I suggest you watch it first and then read the letter.
 
 
 
“It was only just a dream.”
 
Those words I refused to believe, it was only until I opened my eyes that I realized how wrong I was. But at first, I did believe it, I didn’t trust myself enough. I thought that I was really going crazy; I couldn’t move an inch when she smiled at. I could only just look at her in shock and doubt my own feelings for her. But whenever I saw her with Tae Joon, my jealousy over flowed and took the best of me. Never did I think that there would come a day where everything could fall into the placement I wanted. Call me selfish if you want, but I couldn’t let her go. I saw. I saw the sincere feelings that she had for Tae Joon. But the moment where my shadow disappeared in the night and so did she, I thought it would be for the best. Goo Jae Hee, letting you go, wasn’t a part of my plan, but making you happy was. I was ready to make you happy and that still remains. If you are reading this, do not pay mind to who I am. I am someone who would do anything to make you happy. Heh, didn’t think holding back tears would be this easy. I should have did this earlier. Jae Hee-ah, I don’t love you. I’m just merely thinking about us.