Hitchiking

Chu Ga Eul's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chu Ga Eul!!!!” YiJeong’s shriek is heard across the room.            

“What?” I fleetingly reply him.

“W-what are you doing with that thing in my room?” YiJeong who just came out of his shower jumped in shock.

“Playing with it, of course” I roll my eyes deliberately, shoving my newly bought white Persian kitten in his direction.

“YA!!! Play with that thing in YOUR room!!! Why did your brought it here?” He is practically sticking fearfully on the bathroom’s door, looking like he is going to dash into the bathroom again to throw up.

 

“Hey. She has a name. It’s HaYang. Don’t call her THAT THING again” I said reluctantly as I just realized that he is only wrapped in his little white towel, while other parts of his body are wet and completely exposed.

“I don’t care if that monster has a name” He barks.

“JUST GET IT OUT OF HERE!!!!” He suddenly screams and shrinks as HaYang moves her way towards him nonchalantly, but let out a thousand years worth of reliefs when she shifts her way and disappear through the slightly opened room’s door.

 

“Tskk… Bonehead. You are still scared of cat at this age?” I burst out laughing after witnessing his epic reactions towards the cat.

 

“Having a good laugh?” I hear YiJeong’s stern voice as I lift my head after a few good seconds of curling in laughter.

YiJeong is towering in front me with his eyes and eyebrows knitted together.

“Funny?” He shook his head forward abruptly, causing me to tumble backward in shock.

 

But a millisecond after, his strong arms are coiled around my back, supporting me from collapsing onto the floor, his face an inch from mine. And my hands, the right one is clinging on his arm, and gosh, the left one is awkwardly placed on his bare chest, and I swear I can feel his nipp —

 “You’re more of a bonehead. You can’t even coordinate yourself against the gravity properly” He interjects and smirks, displaying his cunning smile.

 

I think I’m going to have heart attack, really I do. It’s just occurred to me; here we are, all alone in his room, and he is already half-.

OK, I have to blurt this out now, about that night where I was supposed to drag the drunken YiJeong out of JunPyo’s birthday party. Everything went out fine and I successfully brought him into his room, until the part where I was supposed to lay him on his bed.

Everyone in the mansion was sleeping soundly, while YiJeong and I were in his bedroom, dangerously close to actually……

Well, it was ridiculously fast and unexpected, the moments when he pulled me onto his bed, kissed me passionately, and roamed his delicate fingers all over my body.

And the most absurd thing was the fact that I gave in inevitably without a single thought of pushing him away.

 

I tell you, if WooBin didn’t called to check on us, I don’t know how far we’d have gone.

Nothing’s been like that between us since, because YiJeong never brought it up (I guess he was too drunk to remember) and I was pretending it never happened. And now, what am I doing here with him?

Am I expecting, that we’ll continue right where we left off?

 

Maybe…

 

Yes….

 

NO!!!!

 

“Go away!” I push him off as I feel my face flush unreasonably.

“You’re acting all weird….” He paces forward with a mocking grin, causing me to back off and end up leaning my back against the wall.

 “Just look at your face. You’re redder than a tomato. Am I ……..that y?”

My heart’s thundering again. I couldn’t do anything other than gulping a big chastising lump in my throat. Part of it because he is sticking his palms on the wall, surrounding my already shivering body, and another part of it is because what he said might be true, that his wet hair is…..

“Chu Ga Eul. Seem like you agree. I am y” His finger is now caressing away the hair that was scattered on my face.

 

“y what y?” I fake a huff and push his annoying face away. I don’t know when did I start to adopt this weird feeling, but if I didn’t push him away, I might as well pass out as a result of low blood pressure.

“Just admit it” He whispers as he lean his face down, and stops just millimeters away from my face.

“That you like me” He finally lands a peck on my lip, causing my eyes to open wide. I couldn’t help but to shrink into a mush, assuming that he will do whatever he did that n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter