Chapter 1

luhan exo nicole kara vampire

 

Nicole is crying in front of her parent grave. Suddenly she felt someone patting her shoulder.She look at him, it was her brother,Jinyoung.

 

        Jinyoung POV

I saw her crying.I pat her shoulder,she look at me her eyes were red because she was crying to much.”Nicole please stop crying,I hate to see you crying,I hate to see you hurt.”Jinyoung said worriedly to Nicole.She stand up and look at me.I stare at her beautiful face and suddenly she pulled me into a hug.”Don’t leave me alone”she said.I hug her back tightly and say “I will never leave you alone,I will take care you till my last breadth”I said to her.I could see her smiling face and I give her a warm smile.

After a few minutes we decided to go back to our home and pack our things because we gonna live with our grandmother now.As we finish packing our things we went to our aunt car.

It took half an hour from our home to our grandmother home.We bid goodbye to our aunt.As we entered the house grandma pulled as into tight hugs and say “Grandma really miss you guys,it has been a long time you’re not coming to my house.’She give us a smile and we smiled back at her.

No one POV

They transferred to a new school which is closed to their grandma house.

In the morning.Nicole waked up early she took her shower.She is wearing her school uniform.As she walked down she saw her handsome brother,she give him a light kiss on her brother cheek “Good morning,brother’she smiled “Good morning,my dear sister”he smiled at her back.They eat their breakfast and go to school.

They put their shoes at their locker. "If you need anything just came to my class,3A okay?Jinyoung said and Nicole nodded.


Nicole is running at corridor "Oh my god,i'm late on first day at school"she's keep searching and suddenly she bumped into someone.