Final

Be Mine !

Hansol's POV

'Hansol-ah, just ask her on a date, I'm sure that she will go on a date with you, you know right, you're a kingka' Mingyu hyung tells me. 'Arraso, but I don't know how to ask her on a date, hyung, you know, I'm not that experienced in dating' I tell him. silent.... 'Ask Lee Chan to give you a help on ask Yoojung, Chan is her classmate, right ?' Mingyu hyung tells his idea. I nod. 'Gomawo hyung' I pat his shoulder and go find Lee Chan.

 

'Chan-ah' I call him. 'Ne, hyung ? Something wrong ?' He asks me. I shook my head. 'so.... ?' he asks me, again. 'Just tell Yoojung that she needs to meet me at the rooftop, after school' I tell him immediately. He nods and give me a smirk. 'What's wrong with that smirk ?' I ask him. He shooks his head and go back to his class.

Yoojung's POV

'Yoojung-ssi, you need to meet Hansol at the rooftop after school' Lee Chan tells me. I confused and nervous, because I like him and I wonder what will he tells me later. 'Ooohh~ someone will go on a date with the kingka~' Sohyun teases me. I sigh and give her a 'I'm gonna kill you' stare. 'I wonder what will he says to you, yoojung-ah, maybe sohyun's word is right, you know the rumor that he likes you ?' Soojung tells me, 'you know, I don't believe in rumor, let's see what will he gonna ask to me' I tell Soojung and Sohyun, my best friends.

 

~After School~

Hansol's POV

'When will she come.. ohmy... I'm so nervous right now, what if she says no ?' I speak to myself. 'She will accept you, trust me' Jisoo tries to make me clam, I hear the rooftop door open, 'It's her, good luck' Mingyu hyung pats my shoulder and give me his wink. Then, Mingyu and Jisoo go hide.

'Oh, Hansol sunbaenim' she calls my name and bows. 'Do you ask me to come here ? What's wrong ?' she asks me,. 'euhm~~~' I froze, I don't what should I say right now. 'If you won't talk anything, I think I need to go home, I have a party later' she tells me, *okay, Hansol just get to the point* 'Yoojung, I know we don't each other that well, yet, but... will you be my girlfriend ?' I ask her and go closer to her.

Yoojung's POV

*He's asking me to be his girlfriend ? Am I hearing wrong ?* 'oppa, oops, sunbaenim, do you tell me the truth ? I mean, you ask me to be your girlfriend ?' I ask him, still doesn't believe that words come from his mouth. He nods. 'Will you ? That's okay if you don't want to' His eyes tell me that he looks dissapointed. 'Nope, I want to be your girlfriend.... o..op.... oppa' I tell him and he looks happy when I tell him that I want to be his. I give him a hug and whisper 'saranghae' he whispers the same words to my ear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a really short chapter... I'm sorry it's already 23.18 P.M here. So... Good night ? kkk~

Annyeong~~~