Why does it has to be like this?

You & I

 

 

It just like any other morning, one week before the first semester start, you were sleeping peacefully at your room when suddenly.... RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were annoyed by the sound of your phone ringing non-stop, knowing your mom calling you, so you were forced to answer to phone. When you just pressed the 'answer' button, your mom voice burst out from the hidden speaker. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING!! I'LL BEAT THAT SORRY OF YOURS! NOW GET READY AND GO TO YOUR SCHOOL!!" your mom shrieked, just in time when you press the phone against the pillow.

"Eh, what school? I thought there is another one week before the school start.... hello mom?" You asked back.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! TODAY YOU HAVE TO SEE THE PRINCIPLE AND GIVE HIM YOUR DOCUMENT!! AND YOU BETTER DO IT NOW!!" Your mom shouted on the other side of the phone, then she hung up. You're not quick enough to press or put the phone far away from your ears and you swear if your mom does that again, your eardrum will BURST!! So you are suppose to be transferred to the Seoul Starship Academy but you haven't gave the headmaster your document and fails.

You lazily walked to your bathroom, washed your face, brushed your teeth, have a quick shower and brushed your straight long black hair and wore a simple casual clothes, more like a black & white t-shirt, a black jean, a black snickers, a black rubber band around your waist and a black-leather jacket. You also bring along your black colour MP3 and your very own black colour earphone.(A/N: I know this is a bit lame and too black but I like the way boyfriend wore their outfits in IYAH. That's the reason I make it like Iyah style... No offense, I will change your style later on. ^^ Cheers)

So here you are waiting for your bus at the bus stop nearby your house while listening boyfriend song. When the bus came, you sit at the very bad that can fit 7-8 people.(A/N:Quite big) You are actually heading to Seoul Starship Academy, is actually a bit far from your house, takes half an hour on bus. 

After a few stops, six man goes in the bus with chatting happily.

"Argghh, great. Just when I thought of napping." You cursed under your breath.

And for your worst nightmare, they sit beside you. Well, the very back of the bus can fit 7 people but that is to much for you so you quickly press the button beside your and rudely stand up. You make them stare at you but who cares, you start walking when you pick up your stuff but out of a sudden a person pull your hand forcing you to look back. 

"Where are you going?" Ask a teenage boy with black hair.

"To my new school." You said quickly and walking out from the bus after paying the fees. 

You are now at the bus stop waiting for another bus but you are running late so you thought walking is the best opinion. Since you are an athlete, the walking doesn't seems that bad.

When you arrived the school you are suppose to be transfer in, you are daze and awestruck by the view. The school is so BIG AND BEAUTIFUL!! NOT TO MENTION IT HAS FOUNTAIN AND A PARK, PLUS THE WHOLE SCHOOL IS IN WHITE COLOUR!!! You quickly rush to see the headmaster, lucky for you, you found it! The whole school are just like maze. The headmaster is quite nice, have a quite nice manners too. He accept you just after reading your document and such, saying you're qualified to come and study at his school. But all you think of him being nice was crashed to pieces when he give you a pair of BOY'S UNIFORM!!

"Err... my apologies. but why you give me a boy's uniform?" You ask politely, half expecting that headmaster laughed and say it was just a joke, and half expecting he did on the spot if he say you have to wear it.

"I'm sorry but the girl uniform at the moment are not in stock. Would you atleast bear and wear it for three months? I will accept any request you want." He pleaded you with his hand claps together and eyes closed.

After watching him pleading you, you finally gave in even though you don't even want to.

"Ahh, fine. I want you to pull a rule then men are allowed to keep long hair, that way I don't have to cut my hair cause if I do, my mom's going to kill before I can't even step my foot at this school." You sigh, before anything happens, bad luck pours upon you. 

"Oh, thank you for understanding. your will be done. And for a pretty girl like you, you can have anything you want! I pay it for you, just call me father when you are at this school or even outside." Said 'father' happily.

"Anything?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Anything!^^" Said Father.

"Okay, fine. I will call you father but remember your position, you are not allowed to cross the line if not you're a dead meat."

"Wow, my daughter is so scary." Father said while his hand dramatically protecting his body.

"Buahahaha... You are funny, father. Well then, I want to have a super bike cause my house from here took 1 hour walking and I not going to walk that long." 

"Alrighty then, tomorrow you will found me at your house with a brand new bike." Father give you a 'okay' sign.

"Haha, and I will be waiting for you." you gave him your phone number just in case and exit the door politely with a uniform at your hand.

You sigh, well this is your luck and your fate, just bear for three months and you will be okay. You searched the way to the roof top, "Wow" is the only word you say. This place might be your resting place, now you are so hungry that you make your own way out from the school. Man, the school is like MAZE and just make your more hungrier. You have some money so you went to a cafe and ate one plate of meatball spaghetti and a slice of chocolate cake. You paid the cashier, and walk to a convenient store. When you walk in, the six man you saw earlier at the bus was there. Okay... that seems to be akward but you make it none of your concern. 

You are searching for comic at the comic section, you look at the six and you can say that they are quite good looking.

The man with red hair, seems to be the most mature was trying to separate two teenage boys that is one with blond hair, seems to have charismatic features, and a teenage boy with black hair, seems to be identical to each other. They seems to be arguing about something. There are also a mature man with chocolate coloured hair trying to calm the situation by helping the red-hair man. There are also a teenage boy with dark brown hair laughing his head out, wow, his laughing sound are just too loud and the last one, a teenage boys with black hair too, nagging about 'this is in public' and 'behave yourself' and such.

Realized that you were staring at them with a confused face and the chocolate hair guy caught you watching at them, you quickly grab the comic you were reading, open the fridge to get a mineral water, walk to the cashier while picking four grape-flavoured lollipop and a bar of chocolate. You pay the casheir with the amount needed, take your stuff and walks ever-so-calm toward the door. 

You went straight to the bus stop, waiting for the last bus. you mentally cursed at your house being so far and you swear the red-head and the choco-head saw your uniform. But later, a bus came in and tell him where is your address and went straight home. You quickly shower and wore your sleeping clothes. You have the habit of reading comic before you sleep and the candy you just bought, you ate them while reading buat you left three lollipops for tomorrow. You wish yourself goodnight and hope you 'father' come at your house tomorrow morning. By then you sprang out from the bed, saving your 'father's' phone number and set your alarm at eight so that you have enough time to cook breakfast for him. Now you wish yourself good night and awhile later, darkness surrounds you.

The only thing you do not know is, you will be meeting them very soon.


Ahh.............. I'm done with the first chapter ever~

Now I understand how you guys are feeling, my back hurts like hell.
I will try my-oh no- DO my best on writing the second chapter.

How is my first fanfic? Must be eh... (A/N: Sorry for any spelling error or grammar^^)

Well if I don't have any feedback from anybody, maybe I will just deleted the whole story and start writing a new one....

I really want a feedbackT^T

Oh, I would like to give my thanks to whoever reads my story... ^^